Suzy's Power

I Will Make You Smile

Sung Gyu come out from him home  wear him favourite leopard jaket. Sung Gyu can’t stand look him oemma cry everyday since him appa leave them alone. Sung Gyu know it is very difficult to forget those who we really care about and who we have lived with for 17 years.

Sung Gyu just want to see him oemma smile like before. At night when him appa still here Sung Gyu will wake at night because hear him oemma and appa laughter when  they watch gag concert but now Sung Gyu will wake at night because hear him oemma crying remember about him appa.

While him oemma when to kitchen him oemma will cry when look at a cups that commonly used by him appa every morning to drink coffee while reading newspaper. While she when to veranda, him oemma will see usual glove that him appa used for treating plants in front of their house. And in their room where they slept together or just talk about their work.

All place in their home had special memories for him oemma. Sung Gyu just don’t want him oemma to look like a zombie that waiting blood falls from the sky, like Supermen that weaker because of Criptonite or like Juliet kill herself after seeing Romeo dead. Sung Gyu just want him oemma smile back again.

Sung Gyu walk to café that sell ice cream near they playground. He come in that café to buy him favourite chocolate ice cream and smile remember how Suzy run to buy him a Vanilla ice cream that she think will Sung Gyu like the most.

Suddenly the door bell ringing mean someone come in that café. That person wear yellow Jacket and yellow sneakers. That person shouting “Sung Gyu oppa!!” Sung Gyu that still order him ice cream  directly turned around and saw a girl who had called him.

Not just Sung Gyu who look at her now but everyone look at Suzy because her voice that too loud Suzy who realizes all eyes looked at her said, "emm mianhae, mianhae." While heading towards Sung Gyu that holding his laughter because  see Suzy shame. "Are you not ashamed?" Said Sung Gyu, stifling him laugh.

“ofcourse I am ashamed oppa” Suzy whispered while close . Sung Gyu than smile can’t laugh again because look at Suzy face. Suzy order strawberry ice cream that She like the most than ask sung Gyu “oppa why did you here? Did something happen?” Sung Gyu look at Suzy and ask “how can you know that something heppen?”

Suzy just smile “that time you said I should buy chocolate ice cream when you're sad." Said Suzy replied. "But that time it's you who wants to buy me. And not always when I'm sad I like to eat ice cream, right? "Said Sung Gyu again. "hem you're right. but I know you sad now" said Suzy when think about it. "but how can you know?" said Sung Gyu still confuse "nado Molla I just know when someone sad "

Sung Gyu just can ask himself why he feel Suzy always know all about him and Sung Gyu decide to tell her about him oemma. because Sung Gyu think he can trust Suzy about him secret.

Suzy who just listen to Sung Gyu than said. “oppa how if we bough a chocolate ice cream for your oemma?” Sung Gyu can’t belive what just Suzy said because him oemma not a child that will stop cry when someone buy her an ice cream, right?

Suzy didn’t wait Sung Gyu answer and just buy a chocolate ice cream  which wrap up beautifully. Sung Gyu stood up to scold Suzy but Suzy draw by grab him hand first before he can be angry "Suzy, my oemma not a child who stops crying because of an ice cream." Said Sung Gyu to Suzy releases him hand.

"Oppa, how can you know that eomeoni will not like ice cream?" Said Suzy to Sung Gyu. Sung Gyu can not answer because he did not even try it. "Now let me know the direction to your house because we'll give eomeoni ice cream now." Said Suzy force.

Sung Gyu just walk while holding suzy’s hand to him house. Sung Gyu opened the gates of his house and invite Suzy come in. When Suzy entered, the house does not look fancy but inside their house looks beautiful and clean. Suzy tried to calling Sung Gyu's oemma

"Eomeoni, are you at home?" Suzy said as she looked around. Sung Gyu's oemma out from her room because she heard a noise from the living room. Sung Gyu's oemma saw a girl holding hands with Sung Gyu that surprised her. "Nugu, Sung Gyu-ah?" ask her to Sung Gyu.

Suzy can see Sung Gyu’s oemma pretty face that covered by someone face that cry. Suzy than smile “annyeonghaseo eomeoni, my name Bae Suzy imnida and I’m Sung Gyu oppa dongsaeng” Suzy said as she bowed her head. Sung Gyu's mother still see Suzy with shocked.

Suzy smiled again and said "eomeoni, I'd buy ice cream for you did eomeoni not want to eat it before it melts?" Sung Gyu's oemma now starting to smile after seeing Suzy smile someone that never she knew. Him Oemma then went to the kitchen to get two glasses on the table.

Suzy that look at her pull out chocolate ice cream from the box in 2 cups that had been pull out by Sung Gyu oemma. Sung Gyu just see them both in disbelief. Sung Gyu sat next to him oemma who now start eating chocolate ice cream with Suzy.

“Why did you buy chocolate ice cream for eomeoni, Suzy? ” ask Sung Gyu’s oemma suddenly. “because Sung Gyu oppa like chocolate so I thought eomeoni will like chocolate too.” said Suzy honestly. “aniyo, eomeoni like Vanilla Ice cream Suzy-ah.” said Sung Gyu oemma with a smile that is rarely seen by Sung Gyu.

"Suzy-ah did you Study in Woollim Senior high School?" ask Sung Gyu's oemma to Suzy because She never know Sung Gyu has a girl close friend. "aniyo, I'm Study at JYP Junior High School eomeoni." said Suzy stil smile while ate her ice cream. Sung Gyu's oemma confuse and ask "so how can you know my Sung Gyu?" Suzy smile when she hear 'My Sung Gyu' from Sung Gyu's oemma mouth

"I met Sung Gyu oppa at playground near my grandparents house." said Suzy. "ahh, the playground that always be Sung Gyu place when he is sad, Right?" said Sung Gyu's oemma to. Suzy just nod and Sung Gyu's oemma just smile feel She have another child, another doughter.

Sung Gyu smile look him oemma smile again because Suzy. Because of Suzy’s power can never break. Because of Suzy’s power Makes everyone smile around her and would not stop laughing because of her. Sung Gyu's oemma and Suzy were finished eating ice cream and then Suzy got up to clean their glass.

"Sung Gyu escorted Suzy back to her home. It's late now. "Said Sung Gyu's oemma to Sung Gyu. Sung Gyu then smiled and nodded. Sung Gyu drove Suzy back to her house. When sung Gyu in front of suzy house he held her hand and said, "Suzy-shi, Gomawo for today. Gomawo for made ​​my oemma smile again."

Suzy just smiled and nodded, "you are welcome oppa" said Suzy before going inside the house. Sung Gyu walked home with a smile on his face. "If you're too nice like this how can I don't like you Suzy-ah." Said Sung Gyu to himself.

 

afraid that He will fall In Love with her

 

 


 

 

 

Sorry for long update

thanks for read, subscribe and comment

enjoy to read my story, don't forget to upvote, subscribe and comment

gomawo and mianhae

for

You