chocolate

I Will Make You Smile

The night too
"Grandma, I want to walking around" Suzy said to her grandmother. "Suzy, where are you going again?"
Asked her grandmother to her granddaughter who reall love her. "I do not know... meybe only around here." said Suzy that Start wearing her white yellow sneakers. "ok but be careful dear" said her grandmother, smiling. 'I know she could take care of herself. "said her grandmother in her heart.


'where I'm going now?' Suzy asked herself silently. 'meybe just my ordinary place' said Suzy to herself. Suzy goes to taste the wind that blows on her skin. Her long black brownish hair, little fly because of the wind that night. her white yellow sneakers walking her toward the playground where her and Myungsoo playing yesterday afternoon.

She did not know why that
playground make her enjoy that place. That park was like having supernatural powers that made ​​her intoxicated and caused her ends in the same place. At the moment she is sad or happy she would end up in that playground. When Suzy arrived in front of the usual playground she went to. she felt there was someone too on that playground. There is someone who wears a tiger motif jacket with a hood that covered his head. Suzy felt must approach that person. Suzy felt that person was older than her but Suzy sure that person now is crying like her two days ago.

Suzy walked over to that boy who was crying Then Suzy touched him shoulder and asked "are you OK?". that boys turned him head and Make Suzy surprised because that boy is the same boy she met two days ago that made ​​her smile. "Oppa!" Said suzy shouting.


Suzy Pov


I walked to the playground where I used to play. Once I got in front of that playground I immediately decided to go into the swing where I usually sit. I saw a boy sitting on that swing. How do I know if he's a boy because he wears a tiger-patterned jacket and long Jeans. First I saw him from afar but I had to approach him because I'm sure he was crying though I can't see him from afar but I'm sure he's crying. He bowed his head not notice my arrival. I began to walk toward him and then when I was in front of him I patting his shoulder.

I was very surprised see who's in front of me at that moment. "Oppa" I said to that boy. Yeah, he was the same boy I met two days ago in this place. He is now with his red face and tears all over his face looked at me with red eyes."Sung Gyu oppa! What's the matter with you? "I asked him. He is now Start wiped him tears from him face. "emm, nothing I'm Ok" Oppa said to me. I know that he lied how can with that face and red eyes so he told me that he was ok!! ahh meybe he embarrassed to me. then I had a great idea in my brain.

"Wait here a moment oppa!" I told him without waiting for him answer I start ran towards a store. I just know that just Ice cream and chocolate, only food that can made people forget their sadness. Well actually, my grandmother also always give me chocolate when I was living with my parents and Sung Jong.  when they buy shoes or clothes for Sung Jong.

I returned with vanilla and strawberry ice cream. I bought vanilla flavor because I think he will love it as much as Myungsoo. "Oppa ice cream for you" I said to Sung Gyu oppa. He sees the ice cream that was in my hand and then laughed. I was confused why he was suddenly laughing like that. Until he stopped laughing and took the vanilla ice cream from my hand.

"Oppa what are you doing! You scared me "I said, confused. "I'm ok, I'm just confused why you bought me an ice cream," he asked me. "Oh it's because I don't have money to buy chocolates" I said innocently to him. He laughed for a second time that I admit Make him eyes narrow to just a line.


"Why should chocolate?" he asked me again. "Because chocolate always makes me happy, so I'm sure it also makes you happy" I said again to oppa. He then smiled and said "you should've bought chocolate ice cream" he said, ice cream in his arm and walked toward the bench for two person.


I then sat down too beside him and said "I think you'll like vanilla like Myungsoo" he looked at me and then asked "who Myungsoo?" I finally Start eating my ice cream too and told him about Myungsoo and my new school until my grandmother call me and that Make oppa drove me to home.


Now even Sung Gyu oppa  know my home.

 

 


 

Thanks for read it Sorry for long Up date again

It's because I had many assignment

so mianhae and gomawoyo

for

you