The Truth 2

I Will Make You Smile

 

Suzy, Myungsoo, and Sung Jong come everyday to the hospital to look for Sung Gyu. Is he awake or not but until a weak he isn’t awake yet. They will come with some food so they can eat together with sung Gyu oemme or they bring flower to Sung Gyu and put it on his room. Then a doctor come to them when they lough for some funny story. “annyeonghaseo, you all look happy together.”

 

“Ah ne, We are happy, but are we too noisy Doctor?” ask Suzy to him. “aniyo but not more noisy than this.” Then they lough together. “emm can I ask you oemmonim? It’s about Sung Gyu.” Said him to Sung Gyu oemma. “ah, ne whats the matter doc? Is somethink happen to him?” ask Sung Gyu oemma. “Aniyo, he is very good now. I’m sorry but It’s about he isn’t your son, right?” ask him curious.

Sung Gyu oemma nod in silent “But this two child is your doughter and your son too?” said that doctor pointing to Suzy and Sung Jong. “aniyo this two is his dongsaeng doctor, they come here because they want to know how is he now.” That doctor now hold his neck “But they must be his real dongsaeng right? Because when we test their Blood their blood is match well, even the DNA.”

 

“WHAT?” Suzy and Sung Jong Shout together even Myungsoo and Sung Gyu oemma now confuse about what that doctor Said a while ago. “Mwo? So you said if Suzy and Sung Jong is Sung Gyu Dongsaeng? Real dongsaeng?” ask Myungsoo to Him. “ah ne. They are must be his real dongsaeng.” Said that doctor explain. Then that doctor leave the four of them alone in their though.

“Suzy-ah we must tell this to Appa and oemma, they must be very happy about this.” Said Sung Jong Stand up and run. “What, No Sung Jong-ah, wait” shout Suzy and try to catch him. Now Sung Gyu oemma and Myungsoo just alone don’t know what to say now. Myungsoo hear a sob from her. He know she is crying but he don’t know what to say.

“Emm,, oemmonim you know Suzy is a brigh person. She always smile and be happy person. But, She isn’t like that inside. Inside, she is hurt. She always be the wrong person for her Appa. And it’s all because her appa and her oemma lost a Son before they aren’t born. You know lost something can made everyone different. Right? So I think that lost son is Sung Gyu.” Said Myungsoo to Sung Gyu oemma

Sung Gyu oemma now look at him “But, But,, he is my son... My only son, and I don’t have anyone other than him” now Myungsoo look at her too he then hug her even he didn’t know how it feel when he didn’t have anything else other than one son but he know it will be hurt. It will made you sad or even crazy and Myungsoo didn’t want it happen.

“Just trust Suzy... She will do the best one.” Said Myungsoo hug Sung Gyu oemma tight.

“Sung Jong-ah... Gi dar yoh, wait...” shout Suzy still try chasing him until she can hold his hand. “Sung Jong-ah, why you didn’t hear me?” said Suzy in her heavy breath. “I just too happy Suzy-ah.. our appa and oemma will happy too if they hear this.” Said Sung Jong in his smile. “Andwe sung Jong-ah. We can tell them.” Said Suzy to Sung “mwo? Wae? Why we can’t tell them?” ask Sung Jong

“it’s maybe a chance so they will realize you Suzy-ah” add Sung Jong. “Andwe, first it’s maybe good for us and our appa and oemma but it’s not good for Sung Gyu’s oemma Sung Jong. She will be sad, and alone. How do you feel if you just have one son and didn’t have other than him but he go to live a better life. And you just life alone without anyone else beside you.” Said Suzy sob now

“and second how if when they know about Sung Jong oppa they still didn’t realize me? How if... how if they wouldn’t realize you too but just love Sung Gyu oppa? It will not just hurt me but it will hurt you too. It will hurt alot Sung Jong,, it will...” said Suzy cry. She don’t want Sung Jong to hurt like her it’s enaugh just for her not Sung Jong too.

Sung Jong now can’t say anything he just can’t bearable look at Suzy cry and hold his jacket tight. He then hug her tight. “did you happy? Even our perents like that?” ask Sung Jong to Suzy.

“hem I’m happy even they don’t realize me I still happy because I have you, Myungsoo, Grandma, grandpa and everyone that made my day bright. But if we stole Sung Gyu oppa from oemmonim what she can do Sung Gyu-ah? She didn’t have anything else than him. But I have you my only twin and many people I love so, can we just made it a secret?” ask Suzy look at Sung Jong now.

Sung Jong then nod in agreement he know we will life better even Suzy know it was the best in her life. Even their parents didn’t realize her but someday they will.

Sung Jong and Suzy back to the hospital and tell Myungsoo and Sung Gyu’s oemma if they will not take Sung Gyu from her oemma. Even Sung Gyu will not follow them if they ask him to.

 

In Suzy’s grandparents home

 

“so, what we do now?” ask Sung Jong to Suzy. “we just keepit as a Secret if Sung Gyu oppa is our brother and have fun a little, maybe.” Said Suzy smile to Sung Jong. Sung Jong then smile too “yeah you are right. You know sometimes I want have a older brother too and I have him now.” Suzy nod “I think this is why I always feel protected if I’m with him.”

“and didn’t you think it was a destiny? I mean if I’m not move to here and you didn’t go to norway we will never know about the truth about why we are different and we will never meet Sung Gyu Oppa.” Said Suzy add. Sung Jong than smile and nod.

“ahh.. Sung Jong-ah, how if I talk to appa and oemma?” ask Suzy to Sung Jong suddenly. “mwo? What did you mean by talk to him? You mean talk about Sung Gyu or what?” ask Sung Jong confuse because Suzy is the one who want him to made it as a secret but now... “aniyo, Babo. I mean I must talk about why I’m different with you. You know we never try to talk about it. Right?”

Sung Jong then think about it. Suzy is right, they never talk about it to they parents not even when they are child because they never think about it. But now they all adult and they can talk with their parent like an adult too. Then Sung Jong Sigh “Arraseo, but we talk about it together not just you.” Suzy then smile “Jinjja? Ok ok actually I’m a little afraid talk about it with our parents alone.”

Then Sung Jong laugh “It’s like our parents is Hulk or monster!” Suzy lough with him and they just talk and talk without even know if their grandmom hear about their plan. Until their parent back from their work.

 

They all eat together in dinning room and no one talk until their appa talk to their grandparent. “Oemma, appa. We will back to our old house in this weekend.” Said their appa that made Suzy jaw drop and open even Sung Jong shock with that news.

 

“MWO?” They scream together

 

 

 


 

Sorry for long Update

I have many test now and I can have long update

so keep read, comment, upvote, and Subscribe

thanks and mianhae again

for

You

 

love

Kakateddybear