Adopted

I Will Make You Smile

That night

 


Sung Gyu tried to cover his ears tightly. But it failed because he could still hear all the shout that him parents say to each other. Sung Gyu even increase volume of his radio that playing fall to pieces song from Avril Lavigne

But he could still hear debate that him parents shout about money and money. His father was a drunkard and always asking for money to him mother even though they know that they are all working. but he only thought of himself without knows his mother feeling


"Where's your money? Where did you hide it? "Said him appa from below. "What will you do with the money hahh??" Said Sung Gyu's oemma. "None of your business. Now give me the money! "Said him appa while unpacking drawers in their rooms.


Sung Gyu only a children aged 16 years and he does not like fighting. He eventually headed downstairs to see what the commotion that caused by him appa. He wants to get into his parents room of  but eventually fell silent at the door of their room.


"did you never thinking about our family?" Said oemma Starts crying.

"what Your son will eat if you take all my money?" Sung Gyu's Appa just keep looking her money without seeing his wife holding his right wrist. "Think about your child education and health" said Sung Gyu's Oemma sobbing.
"did you think I'll thinking of him education? He's not even our children" Sung Gyu's Appa said to him Oemma while  removing his Oemma hands from him wrist .


Sung Gyu silent. Time seemed to stop. He's trying to digest what had just him appa say 'he's not even our kids' he said repeating that word in his brain. He tried not to believe it but can someone lie when they are angry? Wouldn't they usually tell the truth when they're angry?


"How can you say that? We have been adopted him from birth and you say something like that now? "Said Sung Gyu's oemma that has been flooded with tears. "Did you never love him hahh?". "I was tired of living with you and that child. You even can not bear children for me". Said Sung Gyu Appa with shouting. "Then why did not you go, hahh?" Said him oemma who could not contain her emotions.


Sung Gyu's Appa see him oemma sharply. "Well if that's what you want, I will go!". him Appa walked right up to the door and opened it. She was surprised Sung Gyu has been at the front of the door, Starts crying.

Sung Gyu's Appa saw him with sadness look, and then said "you've been heard it all, right?" Sung Gyu just looked at him sadly. "You already know the truth" said him appa and left him.


Sung Gyu still could not move. He just looked at the door of his parents room with tears already start streaming down his cheeks. What just happened made him be a sculpture. Sung Gyu's Oemma just crying on the floor, looking up at Sung Gyu and not moving at all.


Sung Gyu finally turned and ran towards the gate of his house. he did not think him oemma crying in that room. He did not think him Appa that go away from they home. He just needs silent at this time. He just needs a quiet place now. Running as strong as he can and stopped in a deserted playground without people. The place he pleases himself a day ago.


He did not expect anyone else except maybe she'll come now and make him smile a little.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Crazy Story

 

Autor : hiiiiii thanks for Subscrib and read my bad story

#plak#

Autor : w-what are you doing? why you slap me??

Suzy : That's for you because you said this story is bad

Autor : but but..

#plak#

Autor : And what that's for again??

Suzy : that's because you don't congratulate me on my birthday

Autor : ahh arraseo arraseo, chughaeyo Suzy shi

Suzy : Gomawo, and this story is good because I'm here

Autor : hahaha -_-''

 

Suzy born 10 Oktober 1994

 

 

that just for make autor happy

hahaha gomawoyo again

for

 

you