Fate

I Will Make You Smile

 

“MWO?” They scream together

Everyone look at Suzy and Sung Jong with surprise look “Why? Didn’t you two want to go back to seoul?” ask their appa to them. “It’s not like I don’t want to back to seoul appa, but I has been stay here in long time and I have many friends that I don’t want to leave.” Said Suzy expain. “Me too, I already have many friend in my new school so I don’t want to leave them too” said Sung Jong agree.

“But you always say you want to back to seoul when you on Canada Sung Jong-ah” Said their oemma to Sung Jong. “yes I am but I think it’s the best if we can eat together like this, and study with everyone like this Oemma.” Said Sung Jong now. It’s not Sung Jong can’t leave his friend because actually he don’t know them really well too but they has find their brother yesterday and he don’t want to loss him again.

“how can you two has same reaction like this?” said their appa to them. “Because we are twin appa.”Said Suzy made him appa silent. “Ok, I think we must talk about it together now said oemma stand up and went to their appa office room follow by Sung Jong, Suzy, and their appa.

“Suzy-ah did you influence Sung Jong to don’t want to back to seoul.” Ask Appa distrust her “what! no, ofcourse not appa. That was his answer and I never made him want to stay. “ said Suzy in disbelief. “Appa! Suzy and me is twin and we has same blood. if we have same reason it’s not because she influence me but it’s because I really don’t want to try made a new friend again.” Said Sung Jong

“and we was actually know the truth appa.” Said Suzy look at their parent. Oemma Jaw drop and can’t said anything. Appa then look at Suzy in disbelief look. And Sung Jong Just nod. “we know if we has hyung but someone stole him from you two.” Said Sung Jong to their parents. “It’s because I’m courius why appa always made me me and Suzy be different although we are twin. Add Sung Jong.

“actually, it’s hurt appa. When you just hold Sung Jong hand and not my hand. When you just buy sung Jong a toy and forget about me. When you leave me here without news and back like nothing happen. When you give sung Jong kimchi on his food and not to my food. It’s hurt a lot appa.” Said Suzy sob a little and made their oemma sob too.

“You said I’m not a child anymore, I know that but I’m just 15th now and I need love from you two but, I don’t get it from you two and get it from grandmom, grandpa, and all of my friend that always support me. And now you want me to leave them like they are nothing. They made me strong so I can’t appa, I can’t live my life like that time. I can’t” said Suzy cry now

Sung Jong Hug her tight like when their parents fight with their grendparents. Now their mom stand up and hug them too. “arraseo Suzy-ah we will not back to seoul we will stay in here and love you more like we love Sung Jong. We just don’t know if you hurt like this. We a bad parents, right? But we will try be the best.” Said Oemma hug them two tightly.

Their appa don’t said anything and then stand up come out from that room leaveing them three cry together. And close the door quietly. “why don’t you hug them too?” ask Suzy grandmom to their appa and made him shock. “did you two hear all of our talk oemma?” ask their appa that made them nod. “yes we are, because it’s familly problem right? And we are your familly too.” Said their grandpa

Their appa sigh and take a deep breath “It is my fault right oemma if Suzy hurt and made Sung Jong can’t meet his Twin in many years. That was me who maybe made a scar on Suzy heart and I don’t know when that scar gone. And me the one that made her child story not like fairy tale story right?” ask their appa to their grandmom.

That made them think. “actually, yes you are. You made Suzy hurt. You made a twin apart and maybe you made a scar on Suzy heart but actually, Suzy didn’t want to have a fairy tale story on her life. She didn’t need many thing that made her look rich. She just need to be loved by her familly and have many friends that always support her. And just us and her friend that can give that.”

Their appa look at them two. That was right if Suzy never be a girl who waste money even she know her grandparents is rich. And that mad her different. And then Suzy grandpa said “and actually you can stay here forever because we are familly and that will never chance.” Their appa now smile and open the door again.

“We will not go to seoul and stay here until you two don’t want to stay here anymore.” Shout their appa loud and made them jump in happyness. Then their appa hug Suzy tight “Mianhae Suzy-ah Mianhae I don’t know anything and made you hurt but I promise I’ll be a good father now.” Said him to Suzy. “I know appa you always be a good father to me.” Said her hug him back.

 

 

 

one month later

“You know Suzy, Dongwoo and hoya sleep in back sit woohyun, Sungyeol on second sit play with each other and Myungsoo sit beside me. You want to talk to him?” ask Sung Gyu to Suzy. “I know they two will sleep fast and what they play actually? Just say to myungsoo if we almost there you know he don’t like in car to long time.” Said Suzy to Sung Gyu who drive the boys car.

They are on vocation to the beach now because Suzy parents want to know her friends so the girls in Suzy’s parents car and the boys in Sung Gyu’s car because only Sung Gyu has driving licence. Suzy call because she just want to know their condition that made all in the car laugh to Sung Gyu story. Min Sit with Suzy and Sung Jong on second sit, Jia and Fei on back sit.

“uncle, aunty thanks for invite us to your villa now. I don’t know what I must do in this long weekend.” Said Min to thair parents. “Oh no problem, Suzy and Sung Jong have many friend and we want to know them better.” Said Suzy oemma to min. And actually this because our villa is a little too big for just Four people so it’s great if you all follow us. Mor fun together.” Said their appa smile.

They tell some funny story until they come to the beach. Suzy is the first who come out from their car because she love beach she can hear voice of water wave and play sand. And then the boy introduce their self to Suzy oemma and appa

“Annyeonghaseyo uncle, aunty I’m Hoya Suzy Sunbaenim.” Said Hoya smile a little. “Annyeonghaseyo Uncle and aunty my name Doongwoo I’m Suzy Sunbaenim.” Said dongwoo show his tooth. “annyeonghaseyo uncle and aunty I’m Sungyeol Suzy Sunbaenim.” Said Sungyeol to them “annyeonghaseyo uncle, aunty I’m Woohyun the handsome one suzy’s Sunbaenim.” And made everyone said “huuuu”

“annyeonghaseyo uncle and aunty my name Myungsoo I actually meet Aunty when I’m child but I’m Suzy Sunbaenim.” Said Myungsoo look at Suzy and that made Suzy smile “actually he is my Boyfriend oemma.” Said Suzy confident. That made everyone smile. “oh really? You must protect her or you will get punch from me” said her appa joke and made everyone laugh.

“I will” said myungsoo smile. And the last “annyonghaseyo uncle, and aunty my name Sung Gyu I’m on university now and I’m older then them.” Said Sung Gyu pointhing to the other boys. “oh really, so why you can know our Suzy.” Ask Suzy oemma to Sung Gyu that made Sung Gyu look at Suzy and smile

“maybe because of fate”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

this is the last yey yey yey I'm happy I can finis it.

look at my next story Our Song staring for Suzy, Jinyoung, Jiyeon, and Sandeul

on

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/473738/our-song-jinyoung-jiyeon-sandeul-suzy-jinzy

ok so comment and read my other story

thanks for subscribe and comment that always made me smile everytime I read it

 

Love

Kakateddybear

 

thanks again for you