From the start

I Will Make You Smile

2007

 

A year since Myungsoo entered Woollim Senior high School, has been a year Myungsoo and Suzy always playing and joking in their playground, It's been a year since Sung Gyu knows that Myungsoo like Suzy but still never talked about all Myungsoo done at school or about Myungsoo feeling toward Suzy

When Myungsoo with Suzy he just want made her always smiling. When Sung Gyu with Suzy he just want protect her from crying. When Suzy with Myungsoo she was always wanted to smile for him and being with Sung Gyu  she always feel protected.

Myungsoo went to JYP junior high school to meet Suzy, because for a few weeks does not meet Suzy is like very long time for Myungsoo. Myungsoo cold waiting her in front of school just to give her a surprise when she go home from school. All eyes look towards Myungsoo because he is very cool with Woollim senior high school uniform.

Suzy, Fei, Min, and Jia out of school with a laugh talking about some events in they last class. Suzy then saw someone that she knew at the gate of school and stopped. Min who saw her participating to stopped too and ask "waeyo Suzy-ah?" Suzy and pointed towards Myungsoo and said "is that Myungsoo?" shock.

Min, Jia and Fei saw the designated direction and smiled. "Yes, that was Myungsoo oppa" Jia said at Suzy. "What is he want to do here?" Fei asked innocently. Min just rolled her eyes and said "ofcourse he want to pick up Suzy Babo." Fei is don’t want min to call her Babo hit min hand that made her shouts  "Ouch"

Myungsoo hear min shouts from afar immediately turned around to see who was shouting. When Myungsoo saw 4 girls that he knew and He just smiled at them with cool. Suzy who saw Myungsoo smiled at them immediately ran towards him.

"Annyeong Myungsoo." Said Suzy at Myungsoo. Myungsoo smiled and said "annyeong Suzy." Min Fei, and Jia then walked towards Myungsoo also waving. " annyeong Myungsoo oppa." Said the three of them together. "Annyeong all." Said Myungsoo waved too.

"Myungsoo, why did you here today?" ask Suzy innocently. "Waeyo? Can’t I come here? "Ask Myungsoo pouted.

"Aniyo ofcourse you can come here. I just asked Myungsoo!" Said Suzy began to feel guilty while Fei, Jia and Min just see them fight, and smiling.

"Suzy and Myungsoo oppa, we will go home first so annyeong." Said Min to Suzy and Myungsoo. Myungsoo just see them smiling while Suzy waved at them.

"Kajja, we go home." Said Myungsoo to Suzy like a child holding her hand. Suzy shock but not refuse it.

Myungsoo and Suzy walked together in peace until their usual playground. Suzy asked Myungsoo to entered the playground and saw someone they knew sitting on one of the benches in the playground was wearing same uniform with Myungsoo.

That boy looked towards Myungsoo and Suzy and smiled as he started to stand. Myungsoo was also saw him and smiled at him "annyeong Myungsoo." Said Sung Gyu to Myungsoo. "Annyeong hyung." Myungsoo said politely. "Annyeong Suzy." Said Sung Gyu to Suzy Makes Myungsoo surprised because Sung Gyu already know that the girl with him is Suzy.

"Annyeong oppa." Said Suzy smiled Makes Myungsoo shocked for the second time. "Oppa?" Said Suzy at Myungsoo. Suzy and Sung Gyu simultaneously scratching their heads and asked Myungsoo to sat down to explain everything to him

Suzy sat between Myungsoo and Sung Gyu and start a conversation. "You remember when you said there hyung who has small eyes and like a line?" Said Suzy to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just nodded. "And when you say his name was Kim Sung Gyu. At that time I had been know Sung Gyu oppa. "Said Suzy adding

Myungsoo was silent while listening to Suzy when Sung Gyu remember asking if Myungsoo like Suzy was after Myungsoo said that. and then said "and since when have you known each other?" Little to contain him emotions. "We know each other since Sung Jong went with my Appa and my oemma" said Suzy looked at Myungsoo, knew that he was angry.

When Myungsoo heard about Sung Jong him anger only lost because Myungsoo knew Suzy can not talk about her twin much. then he asked Sung Gyu "and hyung why you do not ever tell me if you know Suzy?" still angry.

Sung Gyu look at Myungsoo and then said "it’s not I don’t want to let you know that I know her, but Suzy had never told me about you and I also never told her about you." Myungsoo then sighed in relief. He was relieved that Sung Gyu not talk abaut he likes Suzy because he wanted to said it by himself.

Myungsoo then stood up from his seat and then looked at the two of them without saying anything. started to Runs and leave them alone. Suzy who saw him go start chasing him. "Myungsoo! Myungsoo! wait for me. "Suzy said as she ran but Myungsoo did not reduce his speed or reversing on Suzy..

Suzy who running quickly finally be able to hold Myungsoo hands and pulled him to stop. Myungsoo stop without looking at Suzy that catch her breat. "Myungsoo if you want mad you can angry to me because Sung Gyu oppa really  never told me anything about you" said Suzy try calm

 “why you call all boys that older than you oppa but not to me? Why you don’t want me to be angry to Sung Gyu hyung? Did you love him?” ask Myungsoo to Suzy without look at her, Myungsoo just feel they lied to him for 1 year. Suzy shock with Myungsoo question because she never think that she like Sung Gyu or love him

Suzy menggeleng “aniyo, aku don’t love Sung Gyu oppa! And why I never call you Oppa it’s because I feel that you are not my brother. Because I just call oppa if I think that person my brother, but you are diferent Myungsoo.” said Suzy little shout that made all who pass them look at them strange.

“then who you think about me Suzy? What you think about me Suzy? Did I just your childhood friend ?” ask Myungsoo nowlook at Suzy with confuse. Suzy now lower her face and then said “nado molla, I just confuse with my own feel Myungsoo, one I know just you are different with the other for me”

Myungsoo now look at Suzy try to braced himself for finally say “Suzy, I know I’m some time Immature, I’m thanksful that you always by my side. You know that from the start you are the one that made me can speak with other little by little but without I realized it, you become a piece of puzzle that called MY LIFE and when I’m with you, I just want to make you smile”

Suzy Just look at Myungsoo with disbelief look listen that word from  Myungsoo. Suzy feel that most beautiful words about her is just a dream because Myungsoo who always makes her smile with him stories that he shared with Suzy is not someone that read novel for quote beautiful word like that.

“Myungsoo, You know if this is just a quote from novel then I would just say that must be a good novel. but if this is from Your heart I will just said I know sometimes I’ll be selfish and sometimes I’ll be childish too but because of you I don’t be a cry baby girl because you always made me smile everytime I’m with you. And that’s made you spesial.” Suzy said to myungsoo

 

Myungsoo hold Suzy hand put her hand on him chest.

“No this is from my heart because you always in here from the start I met you.” Suzy look at Myungsoo almost cry then she hug him “you know I hate you Myungsoo because you always in my heart too and now you made me cry. You know right that I don’t like to cry.”

“I know Suzy, I know. That’s why don’t be cry now.” said Myungsoo wiped tears on Suzy’s cheek.

‘You know you made me cry in happiness now’ Suzy thought

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Sorry for long update

thanks for read, subscribe and comment

enjoy to read my story, don't forget to upvote, subscribe and comment

gomawo and mianhae for long update

for

You