good think

I Will Make You Smile

 

~yellow is Suzy message and grey was Myungsoo message~

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Suzy now was listening to the radio that playing 'is this love' song by bob marley while working on her biology homework. she sang bob marley song while still writing her homework. Her Cell phone suddenly rang because there are incoming messages.

It is Myungsoo who messages her asked what she was doing. Suzy only respond with honest that she was working on her homework and after that her cell phone does not ring anymore.

Suzy closed her biology book after completing her homework. then look at her handphone again to check if there is a message from Myungsoo but there was no message from him at all. Suzy decided to send a message to Myungsoo.

I've finished my homework, Myungsoo.

Really?  you do it So fast.

That's because I'm smart ^ _ ^

Suzy sends a message to Myungsoo when laughed alone.

-__- yeah.. I believe it. How was your day?

Well as usual Min oenni very crazy, Jia oenni still sweet and Fei oenni still good as always And how was your day?

Suzy asked, still laughing.

Nothing special, we met a good Hyung that a little funny with his eyes only line because too small, Woohyun and Sungyeol was my classmates now.

said Myungsoo remembering they meeting with Sung Gyu  because they were lost in they new school this afternoon.

Suzy so curious about Myungsoo message because she just knows a boy in Woollim senior high school  that have small eyes are Sung Gyu although there maybe others boy has an eyes like Sung Gyu eyes but she felt that the boy who he meet is Sung Gyu

Really? Well you've met a good person in your first day. Who is this oppa's name?

Hemm,, yes he's good person and he is Sung Gyu Hyung

"Ahh I knew this boy was Sung Gyu oppa" Suzy said to herself in her room. "did he talking about me ?" Suzy wants ask it because she curiosity about what is Sung Gyu oppa was talking to them.

what is Sung Gyu Oppa talking about?

Myungsoo only see Suzy message while remembering what is Sung Gyu talking about.

  He just talked about the class and the teacher of Woollim senior high school  

"Thank goodness" said suzy relief "but good think they have been met". Then Myungsoo asked her to get ice cream near their playground Suzy looked at the silvester clock on her wall which now shows 7:15pm Suzy decide to go to park to meet up with Myungsoo

Suzy taking her yellow jacket that same with Sung Jong Jacket because cold outside. Suzy walked downstairs because his room was upstairs. in dawnstair she saw her grandmother and grandfather were watching comedy and laugh out loud.

"Grandma I go for a while" said Suzy was ready to take his sneakers. Suzy's Grandma and Grandpa looked at Suzy the same time. "Did you going out with Sung Gyu?" asked Suzy's grandma to her. "Um, no, I'm out with Myungsoo." Suzy said to her grandmother.

"Well, be careful and don't go home too late." Said Suzy's grandfather back watching TV. They both just look at tv again without asking anything about who Myungsoo and where they will go. Suzy's grandmother and grandfather just too loving and trusting Suzy. And Suzy sure they could trust her.

Suzy out of her grandmother house, putting her hand in her jacket pocket. Suzy walked straight to the playground. Until on their playground She saw Myungsoo with a black shirt and black jacket swings like a child.

Myungsoo stopped playing after he saw Suzy come and then stood up from the swing. Myungsoo waved his hand and said "annyeong" suzy waved back and say hello too "annyeong" Myungsoo put his hand in him pocket too because of the cold.

then we paused and silent

"Kajja" Suzy said breaking the silence while hold  Myungsoo arm and pulled him towards the cafe that sells ice cream near they playground. Myungsoo just shut up and follow towards where Suzy goes. They both go into the café and choose their favorite ice cream flavor Myungsoo has vanilla and Suzy has Strawberry flavor

Myungsoo asked "why do you like strawberry ice cream?" And Suzy replied "I just like Strawberry and I didn't has a reason for like or love it." Suzy said with a smile that Make They both laughed remembering Myungsoo words to Suzy on that day.

Days when Sung Jong still here eating him chocolate ice cream.

Until they consume all they ice cream Suzy must go home and Myungsoo take her home walking together in silent. "good think we can meet like this again" said Myungsoo with a smile rise on him lips.

 

 

 


 

 

thanks for read, subscribe and comment

enjoy to read my story, don't forget to upvote, subscribe and comment

gomawo and mianhae

for

You