With You

I Will Make You Smile

Woohyun voice is better than Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sung Yeol but Hoya most good in dancing, Dongwoo good in r while Sung Yeol and Myungsoo has voice that isn't too good and not too bad. They sang My Love By Justin Timberlake.

Min has the best voice among Suzy, Fei, and Jia. While Jia
Smart at reper and Suzy and Fei sound as good. They sing Hurt by Christina Aguilera Myungsoo just sit in the corner while laughing at his friends that sing like there's no tomorrow. Suzy then looked at Myungsoo with a smile appear on her lips.


Suzy suddenly turn off their karaoke machine and then said "Oppa and friends I want to go home, ok" said Suzy carrying her bag on her back. they all looked ate Suzy that Start out of the door. Myungsoo then stood up and then said "I'll go home too" while carrying a bag on his back. They both go out together without waiting for an answer from they friends who just can opened their mouth.

Myungsoo walked behind Suzy walking while looking into the asphalt. Myungsoo walked faster to catch up with Suzy. They both walked inside silence and then suddenly Suzy asked "Myungsoo, how did you do to study? Suzy said, still look down the asphalt. Myungsoo surprised by Suzy's words  then stopped, holding her arm. "So you'd think of that?" Suzy just bowed her heads confirm if that right.


Myungsoo smiled at Suzy nod "why do you think that?" Myungsoo asked to Suzy as he walked again. Suzy come running and say "because I wanted to prove to my parents that I was as smart as Sung Jong." Myungsoo kept going with a surprised look and confused. "Why do you have to be smart as Sung Jong?" asked Myungsoo to Suzy. "Because my Appa and Umma should see me success as well.. and I wanna be Like you" she said as she kept walking forward. "Hemm's easy,, you have to learn and listen to your teacher says because what they all say is important." Myungsoo said with a smile.

"Myungsoo then where you want to go to Senior high school?" Ask Suzy to Myungsoo. "Woollim Senior High School, why? Myungsoo asked suzy again. "Emm because I want to follow you." Said Suzy with a blush face and nod. Myungsoo just paused and smiled, without them knowing they both just walked silently until they in front of Suzy grandma's house. "Myungsoo why you were following me?" Ask suzy with a smile. "Ehh really, I had no idea if we get here!" Said Myungsoo surprised that they've passed their playground.


"I actually want to drive you homel! Yes, the drive up to the house. "Said Myungsoo hide his nervous face "ohh so.. your job  done well. I've come home. "Suzy said as she walked towards the door in front of them with a small smile. Myungsoo was surprised to see the house that will Suzy entered . The house is huge with white cat but he realized from him thoughts and waved to suzy.

 

Myungsoo POV


Me and Suzy walked in silence suddenly Suzy says, "Myungsoo, how did you do to study? I was surprised her words and stop, thinking 'so she think about my score? why she thought about it '. I hold her hand and asked her out of curiosity "so you'd think of that?" Suzy just bowed his head.


I smiled "I think she really wants to have good grades Huhh? 'I asked again as me continued to walk" why do you think that?'. Suzy followed me and replied "because I wanted to prove my parents that I was as smart as Sung Jong." I just keep going even though I was very confused by the answer. "Why do you have to be smart like Sung Jong?" I asked. "Because My Appa and Umma should see me success as well .. and I wanna be like you "she said as she kept walking forward.

"Hemm easy,, you have to learn and listen to your teacher says because what all they say is important." I answered honestly.


"Myungsoo then where you want to go to senior high school?" Ask Suzy to me again. "Woollim Senior high school, why? I replied and asked why she was curious. "Emm because I want to follow you." Said Suzy with an inclined face 'did I not hear her correctly? What ear is Start damaged? 'I was silent but I could feel my face getting hot and my heart beat fast. I guess I'm too happy right now.

I saw suzy stopped and asked me why I follow her. I shame because I was too excited so I forgot that my house was supposed to turn at the intersection, So I then reasoned that I wanted to drive her home and I was surprised that we both were in front of her house. She opened her door and waved to me. I just saw her enter thar house and look at the huge house in front of me I'd always felt she was just a simple girl but apparently!! It's not, I think she is rich

Yahh but now I just think my heart could not beat normal again now, and at least if we are not able to meet I can just go straight here at her house.

 


 

 

Thanks for read it Sorry for long Up date again

Sorry about my bad language too

I always happy went I has subscriber or comment. I know my strory isn't too good but I will always try made a good story.

I'm on holipday so I can update it

so mianhae and gomawoyo ^_^

for

you