Little secret

I Will Make You Smile

2008

 

 

Myungsoo walk with a bucket of rose in him hand. He walk with confident wear tuksedo and smile like a crazy person. Today is graduation day for Suzy from JYP junior high school. Today is also graduation day to Sung Gyu but because Suzy was still in junior high school her graduation event done in the afternoon like when Myungsoo graduation. While Sung Gyu graduation held on evening.

Myungsoo is several meters from JYP Junior high school gates and stopped when he saw a lot student who have to wear gowns and tuxedos with a little rushed because the even will begin. Myungsoo just smiled and said "She must have been very pretty to wear dresses too." And started walking again.

Myungsoo entered the hall where graduation even will start. there were many parents and teachers who waiting for the show to start. he chose one seat in the hall next to a couple who are middle-aged who use a red dress and a tuxedo with a red tie.

 “ladys and gentel men, we have been waiting for graduation of JYP junior high school students  who will enter senior high school they dreamed. so let just start the show today." said the MC loudly and he started the graduation. "Ahh finally it started too." Myungsoo said a little impatiently.

All people stand up and one by one the student's name called and Park Jinyoung their principals give them report card grade. Until Suzy name called. Myungsoo just looked at her in amazement. Suzy wore knee-length white dress and leave her beautiful hair down.

Myungsoo smile he saw her shook her hands with the principal and he unknowingly murmured to person on his side “sir, did you know. I really like that beautiful girl.” Then that men ask “really, why did you love her?” Myungsoo still clap him hand “ because she is Bae Suzy, because She is herself.”

Myungsoo stop talking with that men beside him until the even finished. Myungsoo sand message to Suzy said that He wait for her. The man beside Myungsoo stands with his wife next to him and then they looked at the someone. Suzy, Min, Jia, and Fei who walk to Myungsoo direction but actually they walk to a couple beside him.

“Thankyou for come here grandmom and you too grandpa.” Said Suzy hug that couple that actually her grandparents. “ofcourse I must look my granddaughter graduated with beautiful” Said her grandmom. “and you all really beautiful too” said Suzy’s grandpa to Min, Jia, and Fei. “thankyou very much.” Said them. That time Myungsoo just silent. He is in shock.

“Suzy, did you know this guy?” ask her grandpa pointing to Myungsoo. Suzy nod “he is Myungsoo my sunbaenim.” Her grandpa smirk look at Myungsoo who freezes now. “he said something beautiful abaut you a while ago.” Said her grandmom. All of them know that Myungsoo must be in shock now, then they laugh hard except Suzy who only smiles and look at him.

When all stop to laugh then her grandpa said “it’s ok son, I’m her grandfather and I know you love her and she love you, so you can go out with her if you want.” Her grandmom nod “yes, I think Suzy is grow up now and she must be know the best for her. But you must promise me that you will look after her well. And I’m her grandmother”

Myungsoo now start to smile and said “I promise you that I will look after her  with all of my heart.

Now, Myungsoo walk with Suzy to him School in silent and holding hand. Suzy wear her yellow jacket so she isn’t feel cold “you know I'm curious about what you said to my grandfather." Myungsoo just smiled and said "it was notting special, just a fact.” Then Suzy smile too "ok I’ll believe it."

 

They arrive to the school to see Sung Gyu graduation. Suzy asked Myungsoo to sit next to a beautiful woman with a beautiful neat hair. When the event start Suzy continues to talk to the woman beside her. ‘Who the woman next to her? "Myungsoo asked himself.

After graduation Sung Gyu came to Them. “Oemma I’ve told you if you do not have to come here." said Sung Gyu at the woman next to Suzy. Myungsoo shock, 'So Suzy was talking with Gyu oemma from the start.’ Myungsoo thought. “how could I have missed my son graduation day.” Said Sung Gyu oemma.

 “Suzy from start speak to me so I’m not get bored.” Said Sung Gyu oemma again. “thankyou for talk to my oemma.” Said Sung Gyu to Suzy. “aniyo, oppa I like to talk to your oemma.” Sung Gyu smile and realized that there was Myungsoo there. "Oemma this Myungsoo Suzy boyfriend.” Sung Gyu oemma shock “annyeong, I’m Sung Gyu oemma.” Said her greet Myungsoo. “annyeonghaseo, I’m Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo Sung Gyu dongsaeng.”

Sung gyu oemma stop to smile because she think Suzy isn’t has boyfriend Sung Gyu realize him oemma didn’t smile  again and ask her to go home. “oemma we must go home now it’s getting late” Sung Gyu oemma nod and wave. “Suzy this is for you” Sung Gyu give a crane origami and wave.

Suzy just smile and insert that crane origami in her jacket pocket that she wear. Suzy ask Myungsoo to go home together they walk in silent again. “Suzy, how can you know Sung Gyu Hyung oemma?” said Myungsoo curious. “when I come to our playground I meet Sung Gyu oppa and he tell me a little secret and then I know him oemma.” Said Suzy innocently.

 

Myungsoo nod. He know if secret is a secret and Suzy not someone who tell other secret to everyone so he just drove her home with smile and try not to jealous

 

 

 

on Other places

 

Sung Jong

“Suzy I will come to you, I promise it”

 


Mianhae, and Sorry, sorry, sorry, Sorry

for long long update

I have many many many homework to do

and now I'm on my examination

I just can't made you wait again

so still thanks for

you to reading, to subscribe and upvote

I hope you always be better and better again

 

Love you,

 

Kakateddy