see you later twin

I Will Make You Smile

2005

 

 


Sung Jong and Suzy could hear their grandmother voice that loud but peaceful from they living room. "Then you'll bring them with you together ?" Grandmother said as she sat in the living room couch.

 

"yes umma we will go to Canada with them" Appa said patiently.

"Then you will continue to treat your daughter with a difference" said they grandmother and that start making Suzy's eyes glazed glass watery.


Jong Sung who knew him appa treated them different start to hug Suzy gently and her long dark hair sweet.

Sung Jong know if they perents always love him more than Suzy they always hear what Sung Jong want, but Suzy is different she never ask something for her she never want anything, she just like all thing that Sung Jong like and hate what Sung Jong hate.

 

yeah.. Sung Jong and Suzy not just twin they are same, and when Suzy have her first doll from they grandmother Suzy really like it and she gave it a name 'Sujo' and that's the only doll Suzy has.

 

"We never treat them different umma" said them Appa evasive it.

 

Grandma smirk sarcastically and said "do not distinguish them! You just buy the toy car for Sung Jong and not a doll for Suzy, you buy new shoes for Sung Jong and not to Suzy, what it does not distinguish them! "


Jong Sung who saw Suzy cries more louder from before just hugged him more tightly.

 

"I always buy toys, clothes and shoes for Suzy, otherwise she will be a boy right now because she is only playing with Sung Jong toy car or him toy airplane" said they grandmother did not receive they appa different treatment to Suzy.


"you can left Suzy here so she can live with me and her grandfather" they grandmother said that Make Appa, umma, and Sung Jong surprised even Suzy stopped crying.

"They are twins but you treat them differently, let Suzy here so she does not feel distinguished" they grandmother said with a tone start of calm.


Jong Sung looked at Suzy and hugged her again. "I think it's time to me to say goodbye to you Suzy, I will miss you but we will meet again soon, surely I promise!" Jong Sung said with watery eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

crazy conversation (just for fun)

 

Kakateddy = upthere they are really look alike right

Suzy = what!!! are you crazy ofcourse I'm not like him

Sung Jong = yeah I'm not look like her kaka, I'm look like you

Kakateddy = ohhh so sweat..

Suzy = you must know that Soo Hyun really look like me

http://kakateddybear.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/soo-hyun-female.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Soo Hyun = hey why I'm here, but is ok I'm really femouse right

kakateddy = oh good he has prince disease I think. ok I will and this conversation

Soo Hyun = nooo don't and this..

kakateddy = just stop it soo hyun

 

 

 

 

thanks for read it sorry for bad story ^_^

if you like it  subscrib ok

one more time "SUBSCRIB it, OK!!!"