paper crane

I Will Make You Smile

That morning

 

Everyone eat with silent in diningroom after yesterday all be more complicated. Suzy alreaddy know all story why She be different, not just be but always be different with her only twin Sung Jong. She is not angry or mad to her Parents not a little bit but She is just disapointed to them. She know it must be hard for them lost their son even they have a twin after that.

Suzy try to be close to her father and began trying to start a conversation. "Appa, how do you do in Norway?" they Appa who eating then stop eating and looked at Suzy. "Our company is run very well, so you know a lot of toys that made by ​​our company" yes Their appa is director at a toy company and they oemma is a doctor. Suzy smiled and said, "Ahh, Jinjja? sometimes Appa must invited me to the factory to see the manufacturing of that toys." Suzy said enthusiastically.

Appa smile because Sung Jong never want to go to the toy factory where he worked while Suzy was even asked him to take her to his factory.Sung Jong just stared at Suzy couldn’t believe what she just said. Sung Jong then smiled a little 'she did a good thing, right' "Ahh, and I have some science homework oemma. should I ask you." Said Suzy continue her words. their Oemma smiled and said "Arraseo, ask all to oemma. Oemma will answer it for you"

After all are finished to eat Suzy and Sung Jong farewell to leave for school. When they are out of the house they saw Myungsoo who had just come. "Kaja, Myungii." Suzy walk in happiness like a child and Myungsoo just saw with strange. “Are you... gwencana?” Suzy look at Myungsoo “Ne, wae?” Myungsoo smile a little “arraseo, if you say like that.”

It’s become a habit they will hold hand together, the three of them will walk past their playground and go to school. They come to school in time when they walk to their class Sung Jong call Suzy “Suzy-ah.” Suzy turned around and said “ne, Wae Sung Jong-ah?” “Can I ask you something?” ask Sung Jong. Suzy just nod her head and walk to their class.

Suzy usually sit with Fei in the class but today she sat down with Sung Jong in addition to class and Fei sit with Jiyoung second row. “So, what it is?” ask Suzy to Sung Jong. “didn’t you angry to me or maybe our parents? I mean you already know why we always different yesterday but you do it like noting heppen.”

Suzy smile a little and then “First, Sung Jong I’m not do it like noting happen, and you know I never mad or angry to them or you because we always different but really I’m just disapointed to them. You know it must be hard to our parents if they lost a child even they have us. And second I will made them realize me and be happy even just have US.”

And then Sung Jong just smile look at his twin that has beautiful heart. That time Seongsaenim come in and made everyone open their book. Second time Suzy class has P.E lesson, all of them change their clotes with P.E uniform wooyoung seongsaenim made school field be two part for the girls and the boys. The girls will play Basket and the boys play Football.

 

TETT..

It’s break time so Suzy Change her uniform again. Myungsoo and the other went to cafeteria when Myungsoo feel something on his Shoes. It was a yellow paper that shaped like a crane. Myungsoo took it and opened it. "What is this?" Myungsoo stopping to read the contents. Sungyeol asked him to hurry but he told the others to go first.

 

 

how was I yesterday? how am I today?

where I was yesterday? where I am today?

how I am today? how I am tomorrow

where am I now? where I am tomorrow?

no matter yesterday or tomorrow

that I care about is the current

I care about is here

and here, at this time, I met you

I met you

who too bright and blinding my eyes

too beautiful to be seen

but too unfortunate to just relive

 

 

Myungsoo ask “who made this poem?”

Suzy : Myungsoo, what is that ?

Myungsoo : it's a poem

Then Suzy look at it

Suzy : ah, that's mine

Myungsoo : really, did you made that poem?

Suzy : aniyo, some one made this for me, thanks for take it.

Myungsoo just look at her went to her class 'who make that for her'. When Myungsoo come to cafetaria he look for his friends and look at Sungyeol who wave his hand to him. He sit next to Sungyeol and order food and strawberry milk for Suzy if she come. A minute letter Suzy, Min, Fei, Jia, And Sung Jong come and sit next to their table.

Suzy look at Myungsoo who stare at her from she come at cafetaria until right now. She know something wrong but she just wave to him and said “wae?” Myungsoo back from his thoug and give Suzy her Strawberry milk. “This is for you.” Suzy smile and said “Gomawo Myungii.” And everyone laugh “Woah what about this MYUNGII??” said Sungyeol still laugh.

“Don’t laugh, I like call him Myungii, it was cute right?” said Suzy to all then Fei said “hem it was cute but it didn’t match with Myungsoo oppa personality Suzy-ah.” Suzy then pout “arraseo, I will never call him Myungii again.” Myungsoo smile a little, actually he never complaint if Suzy call him Myungsoo or even Myungii as long as she like it he’ll never complaint about it.

Then Myungsoo remember about that crane again and stop smile. He think that poem is something wrong he think Suzy has a secrate admire and many think fill his head but Woohyun touch his back and made Myungsoo back to reality. “Myungsoo your food is coming.” Said Woohyun to him. “ne, Gomawo ommoenim.” Said Myungsoo to a old lady who serve them.

They finist their lunch and back to their class. Myungsoo than ask Suzy about that crane. “Suzy can I ask you something?” Suzy look at him in the eyes “hem.. ofcourse you can. What is it?” “can I ask you about that crane, who made that crane for you.” Ask myungsoo. Suzy than smile “that crane from Sung Gyu oppa. Wae?” Myungsoo just shock his head. “did you jealous to him?” ask Suzy Joking and Myungsoo just touch her nose “Ofcourse not, Babo” and he run to his class.

Actulally, he is..

At night Myungsoo walk alone to playground he never went to there at night. so he just walk with a black jacket, black t-shirt and blue jeans. He sit on a bench for two people and just look around that empty playground. A minute latter someone shout his name. “MYUNGSOO, is that you?” myungsoo look at that direction and he is Sung Gyu.

Myungsoo stand up and bow “Annyeong Hyung” said him.  “Annyeong, ahh you are too formal to me. So I never look at you here at night why did you here?” Myungsoo then confuse he don’t know too why he is here his foot just bring him here. “Nado molla hyung.” And Sung Gyu smile. “ah you know sometimes I don’tknow too why I ended up in here.” He stop thinking

“I think it’s because of Suzy who always come here whatever she feel.” Said Sung Gyu Smile. Myungsoo then look at him and didn’t realize if he ask “did you like Her?” Sung Gyu Shock by his question. And myungsoo just stop “em,, Mianhae hyung.” Sung Gyu look at him and smile.

“Aniyo. You know sometimes I think if I like him more than a friend but I realize if she just love you and I never be jealous if you hug her and hold her hand. It’s like my feeling toward her just like a oppa to his yo-dongsaeng. It’s like my feeling just like I want to protect her so she never cry again. You know something like that.” Said Sung Gyu smile.

Myungsoo than Smile too and nod “Hem, I know that feeling.” And the two of them ended up speak with each other about school and University.

 


 

 

so this is it... I know it was a long update

Sorry, Mianhae, Gomene, and thanks, Gomawo, Arigatō

so this is the 23 update

sorry if I has bad english and you know I has exam near thisday so I can't update this story I think

T_T so Keep read, comment and upvote.

I will read all your comment ^_^

 

Thanks again

Kakateddybear