*NOT A CHAPTER*

Break Throughs ~[Part One]~

Yello! Hey, my readers! Sorry this isn't a chapter but it's very important. If you still don't feel like reading anymore because this isn't a real chapter, then what if I say it's allllll about Amber? Yah, did that get your attention? ^_~ So, today is June 22nd. It's a very special day. You know why?

***

*****

*******

*********

***********

*************

***************

*****************

*******************

*****************

***************

*************

***********

*********

*******

*****

***

IT'S ALICE'S BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!!!!

 

LOL! LOOK, ALICE - YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND'S BLOWING YOU HIS LOOOOVE! > W < <3

*AEGYO AEGYO AEGYO AEGYO*

         ACK!! XDD HEY, ALICE, THIS WAS THE PICTURE I WAS TRYING TO SEND YOU THE OTHER DAY; NEVER OCCURED TO ME TO JUST CUT AND PASTE!!!! XD DO YOU LIKE IIIIIT? ;)

LOL! IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S PUCKERING UP FOR A BIRTHDAY KISS! (AND ABOUT TO WRITE ON YOUR FACE! XD)

 . . . IS-IS ARON TRYING TO KISS REN???! OH DEAR GOD, DON'T EVER SHOW YOUR PARENTS THIS, READERS; THIS WILL ONLY MAKE THEM MORE CONVINCED OF MINKI BEING 'TRANS/GAY' *ROLLS EYES*

OHHHH! Y GAZE JUST FOR YOU ;) (EVERYBODY ELSE TURN AWAY AS THE COUPLE DO THEIR BUSINESS . . .)

Sweet-16-in-NYC.jpg

Alice, I love you from the bottom of my heart! It really that I can't be in Cali for your birthday because I'm - well, NOT in Cali ^^; But, hey!, we're celebrating our birthday's on MY birthday this year, so it's all good ^_^ (Yes, we have our birthday's back-to-back ^_~) I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful Sweet Alice Sixteen (Call me with a happy smile, sweets, okie? *chu chu chu*)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MRS. CHOI/AMBER/<3 ALIIICE~ <3

~~~~~To our favorite Alice: WE LOVE YOUUUUUUU! ^ v ^ ~~~~~