Hwang MinHyun

Break Throughs ~[Part One]~

A/N: Hello, everyone! ^.^

1) I love RoseBub6200

2) I really like this chapter. A lot. I managed to strengthen THREE relationships and I'm pretty proud of that *head held high* xD

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! ^.^

P.S., I don't know if anyone's noticed, but I'm running out of things to say in my notes . . . >>;

P.S.S., If any of my chapters ever have an 'M' next to it, tell me? 'Cause there will NEVER be a ty scence in this story ^^;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gya-a! Starr-ssi, that hurts!"

"Oppa, if you'd stop moving, I wouldn't have to press on it so much and it would hafta hurt!"

". . . AH!"

"BAEKHO, STOP. MOVING! Do realize it's just a small cut on your arm??"

"Those are the ones that hurt the most! And it's not small; it's almost ten centimeters long!"

"But it's not deep."

"But it keeps bleeding."

"Hon, that's because you won't stop squirming!"

"What are you even doing?? Why won't you let me just put a Band-Aid on it?"

I sigh noisily in frustration and lean back. BaekHo and I are in the bathroom down the hall, his right arm propped up on my knee. It's a pristine, white marble bathroom complete with a ground-set jet bath, a shower with four showerheads, four sink basins cut into the marble counter, and a mirror covering the whole wall above it.

bathroom-11282-960.jpg (A/N: You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a the picture of the suite you have in your head or the bathroom you have in your head. This is close enough, though not as big as I imagined and not as white >> Some of the 'bathrooms' Google was pulling up looked like bedrooms! There's just a huge tub sitting in the middle of the room - WTF?? How comfortable do you hafta be just to take a dump??)

The suite was almost back to its original splendor when there was a loud thump followed but BaekHo's pained hiss. He had been kneeling on the floor to get the paper towels that had rolled underneath the couch. When Mr. Clumsy here stood up, his bicep caught on one of the corners of an oak-wood side table, leaving a long scratch. It's completely harmless and WOULDN'T HURT if BaekHo would just let me get the small splinter out that the table had shoved beneath his skin.

I huff, blowing a strand of hair away from my face. "BaekHo, I won't be able to get the splinter out unless you quit your bellyaching."

BaekHo tries to twist his arm so that he can see. "I thought you got it out already?" he asks. I shake my head. He grumbles and tells me that he'll be still if I take it out quickly. Not wanting him to rethink what he said, I swoop in and pluck out the tiny splinter. "Ah, Starr, not yet!" BaekHo exclaims, clutching at his arm.

I grin, holding up the tweezers for him to see. "Too late."

His face loses its tension and he smiles in his open-kid-like-let's-go-exploring smile. "Oh. I didn't even feel it." I chuckle and pinch his cheek. I finish up by swiping the wound with peroxide (which he didn't even flinch at, for God's sake), swathing it with some white gel stuff that's supposed to help it heal, and stick a bandage on his bulging bicep. Then I brush my lips across the Band-Aid without thinking.

. . . .

BaekHo laughs, eyebrows rising, and gazing at me with his happy expression. "Haha! Did you just kiss it??" I flush pink and busy my hands and eyes with putting away the First Aid kit. I mumble, "I used to do that with my sister when we were younger." At the memory and mention of Juliet, my face scrunches up in distaste. The screaming fit we had today flashes through my head in less than a second. I violently smash the memory into a recess of my brain to try and get rid of it.

I tuck my hair behind my ear and stick the kit under the sink, closing the cabinet. "And you still kiss injuries?" BaekHo inquires, jumping off the counter. I sigh as we make our way out of the bathroom and back into the living room. "It's a habit. David used to do that for us, too. So did my parents. It was supposed to help take the pain away."

As we enter the room, BaekHo looks at me, astonished. "You're right," he says, hushed. "I don't even know it's there anymore." I stick my tongue out at him and smack his shoulder, making him laugh. Someone behind me tickles my sides. I shriek once before clamping my hands over my mouth. JR comes around to where I can see him and grins. "JR-R!" I gripe, stomping my foot.

He just smiles, showing his teeth and crinkling up his eyes like a five-year old would. "What's so funny?" he asks us. I shoot a look at BaekHo but the guy totally ignores the daggers I'm sending him. "Starr kissed my boo-boo and made the pain go away!" he shouts like he just discovered another planet.

JR raises an eyebrow and it disappears under his hair. He throws an arm around BaekHo's shoulders. "Ooh, yah, we heard you screaming back there. Did the bandage hurt the little tiger?" JR coos like he would to a newborn, sticking out his lower lip. The outcome of that teasing jab is them tumbling over the back of the loveseat, half-wrestling, half-hugging. I roll my eyes. "I'm not playing nurse to the next person who cuts themselves!" I warn.

I let my attention drift away from them to take in the room. "We did a good job of cleaning up the junkyard you guys made," I comment, standing on one of the kitchen steps. Ren and Aron are watching Nickelodeon on the TV but they glance at me to accept my compliment. Aron turns back to Sponge Bob. Ren reaches his arms over his head in my direction. I smile softly and bend down over the back of the couch to hug him. His arms circle my neck and mine encircles his, my head resting on his shoulder. I pinch his cheek before letting go. "Where's MinHyun?" I ask him.

Ren replies, "In the room to the right." I my head to the side in question, but he's already yet again absorbed with the creepy, talking, yellow sponge being a nuisance to his shirt-wearing-with-no-pants squid neighbor on the Plasma screen. I shrug and walk back down the hallway. As I near the only door on the right, I hear soft plinking sounds. It sounds like an instrument, like a harp or a piano maybe. I quietly open the door and then pause.

I feel like I just stepped onto the set of MinHyun's teaser.

The walls are stark white and the window on the wall across from me is open, letting in a welcoming breeze. The silk and lace curtains billow inward towards the magnificent grand piano in the center of the room on a circular dais and its attractive musician. MinHyun is bent over the beautiful, spotless keys, eyes half closed as he lets his fingers work magic on the instrument. I'm glued to my place at the entrance of the room, utterly spellbound to the perfect picture in front of my eyes.

Then Hwang MinHyun begins to sing. And I feel like crying and melting at the same time.

tumblr_m0k9qiG9rg1r5zxqpo1_500.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBjaGoMUmnM

The sweet, high, pure voice lilts throughout the empty room, unknowing of its audience of one. The song is Korean, and though I don't understand it in the least, I get goose bumps and my eyes water with tears hearing the very first words. MinHyun's heart-soaring voice and the tinkling of the gorgeous piano bring delicate and sensitive emotions up to the surface. I lean against the doorframe and listen, eyes blurry, and pull the sweater around me tight.

Sadly, the song and the music come to an end with a high note from MinHyun and a resonating key from the piano. As the sound fades into oblivion, I clap.

MinHyun jerks his head in my direction, startled. When he sees that it's just me, his face warms into a modest smile. "Ah, I didn't know anyone was listening to my performance," he says, his voice echoing faintly in the bright, spacious room. I smile (and wipe away the few tears that escaped), saunter into the room, and sit beside him on the polished bench.

"That was so beautiful, MinHyun," I praise. "Getting to listen and experience that even once is a thousand times better than if I just replayed your teaser for the rest of my life." MinHyun chuckles and thanks me. We sit there for some time, enjoying each other's company, while he plucks out other ballads to sing. The concentration in which he does so is so precise and is given such devotion that no person would ever want to look or move away from the beauty he emanates.

At a point, I notice the other members of NU'EST trickling into the room, hopping up on the windowsill or taking a seat on the step up to the platform. The song MinHyun's playing melds into the opening chords of 'I'm Sorry'. Since he's morphed it into a ballad, the song is slower than what I've been listening to for the past two weeks, but it's no less enthralling. Aron starts into the first lyrics before it gets to MinHyun's part, and so on. During the chorus of "kill my soul, kill my name, kill my pain, a good for me", I quietly sing underneath the boys' as to not jack-up the whole song with my unexercised voice.

Then, so unexpectedly that I scream, a flurry of color and flying hair bursts into the room to reveal – none other than - Amber Steele.

"Showtime, NU'EST time! Annyeong, everyone! Stardom, you're here too! Omo, the boys didn't kidnap you did they?? Goodness, I must've knocked, like, ten times before I just turned the doorknob. Who left the front door unlocked?? You people are totally lucky that it was just Sweet Alice that came in instead of a stream of maniac fangirls or serial killers or strippers trying to scar and take away your innocence! Not that my MinKi would EVER let that happen to him, right, babe? Gosh, wow, I really missed all of you. Aigoo, I've GOT to tell you about the lake! So, my family and I were swimming, right, and . . ."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBjaGoMUmnM

Imagine. Just-just sit there in front of the computer/laptop/iPod/iPhone/iPad screen and imagine what it would be like to hear MinHyunnie Oppa live. I WOULD melt. I would fall to my knees. My sweet sweetheart, MinHyunnie <3 I wish you were my oppa for real TTwTT

90f53033cd6966fe Just. Just let me go continue to die over this. I just can't -- xDDDDDDDDDDD And where the heck's BaekHo Oppa? (In case you can't read it well, Aron's thinking, "MinHyun-ah! Don't move." Ren: "I need to be more manly for the 2nd album! Let's do some push-ups!" MinHyun: "WTF happened to the chaits we used in FACE?" JR: ---> SLEEPING LEADER . . .

. . . Know what's weird? I just looked at this again before uploading the chapter - and I'm kinda doubting that it's even NU'EST. Except maybe Ren xD Does MinHyunnie wear hats? Cuz the person Aron's sitting on is wearing a hat >.>

uHsE7.jpg xDD Totally enjoying stomping all over their leader - especially our competitive BaekHo right here who is completely not caring that he's breaking JR's knee in an unfixable way xDDDD Ren: Let's smash him. MinHyunnie: *POOF!* Haha! I shall now rule over NU'EST as the new leader! Aron: *to fans* Oh, him? Yah, well, I'm older than he is which makes me much more superior. S-so I knocked him down. Yah . . .

20120718_nuest_koreascoutassociation2.jp BOY SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD <<<<<<<333333 And, of course, Ren is wearing the shortest thing the stylists decided a 17 (mind you, that's NINETEEN in Korea) year old could get away with. And JR? *Haaaaaa...* He seriously couldn't make that outfit look better *heart eyes*

nuest-after-school-support.jpg Again with the abusing-the-leader = _ =; Elbowing my Oppa in the face! Hello, Ren . . . whooo still refuses to look like he's having fun, ohh-kaaayyy >>;;

tumblr_m6givjv86I1r7h0lz.gif . . . I-I'm afraid to say anything; do you WANT me to answer??

vb18MZ27.jpg > 3 < OH, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! XDD Oh, I actually wanted to say something about that whole dance move: You gotta have a buttload of trust to just spring yourself (and your life) backwards, EXPECT your members to catch your full weight with the added weight of gravity pulling you down with the whole thing of matter moves faster coming DOWN - and also believe that they're not going to fling you offstage never to be seen again. Moving on . . .

nuest-m-countdown.jpg . . . Do I even have to say it? It's about JR if you're stumped >>; How. Can. You. SEE. MAN??

nuest-music-bank-action.jpg AGAIN WITH THE -- oh, wait that's JR's own hand this time ^^; Anyone else notice that Aron pretty much keeps the same face in pictures?

 Here, let me show you what I have in here. Besides my obviously smexy abs and chest, we have roofies, chalk, skittles . . .

nu-est-nu-est-the-first-mini-album-actio Let me stand here and stare ily at you, babe ('baby' as these cute foreigners pronounce it x333)

nana-jooyeon-ren-minhyun.jpg Omo XD At first I was like "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HANGING AROUND THE INNOCENT ONES - ANY OF THEM - HALF ???!!!" but then I realized that I think she's either one of girls from Orange Caramel or After School, right? ^^;

tumblr_m73zjvzUBy1rvsi69o2_500.jpg Cover this darling's face/head and you have one awesome male body xD x3 WE LOVE YOU RENNIE!!! <333

tumblr_m8akug9u2F1rxlo5fo2_r1_400.gif PEACE OUT, LOVIESSSSSSAH! X33