Character Update

Break Throughs ~[Part One]~

Here's the profiles for the characters so far:

STARR PRINCE

blue-eyes-curly-hair-globes-pretty-girl.

5 foot, 5 inches. Long brown hair and brown eyes (not vivid blue x3). Birthday: June 16th. She just turned sixteen this summer and met NU'EST. Fell in love with JR.

AMBER STEELE

 messy-smile.jpg

5 foot, 3 inches. Short, dirty blonde hair and curvy. Goes back to Korea two weeks before her debut on September 4th. In love with Ren. I think she originally had hazelish eyes . . . >>; Let's just pretend the above girl is mostly Amber right now, ohkaie?

DAVID PRINCE

iStock_000004698781XSmall.jpg

6 foot. Nineteen, light brown eyes and hair. Going off to college in the fall. Doesn't like NU'EST, especially JR who's taken an interest in his sister. Loves his sisters dearly.

JULIET PRINCE

9ff3e5dcb81311e1abd612313810100a_6.jpg

5 foot, 4 inches. Fourteen, the baby of the family, recently spotted by Star with a group of girls who aren't good news. Golden hair and icy blue eyes.

ADAM CRAIG

Handsome+with+Medium+Messy+Haircut+for+Y

5 foot, 9 inches. Light brown wavy hair and light green eyes (Cotton's the only person who bothered to look up a picture for me ('cause I didn't want to be bombarded with pictures of shirtless teenage guys) so this is Adam right now x3). Sixteen. Had a crush on Starr for two years (since freshman year), has asked her out recently. Starr turned him down but they're still friends. Met JR and knows that Starr likes him.

COURTNEY WHITES

Hot+Teen+Girl+y+Teen+Lolita.jpg

5 foot, 6 inches. Natural hair color is blonde, but she dyes her hair funky colors constantly because she has an obsession with hair, and her eyes are dark green. Sixteen. (When I saw this picture, I immediately thought, "I think I found our Courtney" x3). One of Starr's best friends, met Amber and Starr in kindergarten. Is into anime, k-pop, manga, Asian food - or anything Asian or non-American. x3 She's independent and tough, like she used to be in a gang (but she never has).

SANDY ROSE MONTGOMERY

Emo-short-haircuts-for-teenage-girls.jpg

Okay, so this is exactly the type of haircut I was going for - but this is totally the wrong girl T~T

*****SOMEONE FIND ME A PICTURE OF SANDY ROSE! ROSIE, DON'T SEND ME YOUR PICTURE, BUT SINCE SANDY ROSE IS YOUR CHARACTER, HELP ME FIND HER ON GOOGLE IMAGES, OHKAIE, DONGSAENG? ;3*****

We don't really need updates on NU'EST's members - but we're fangirls and we can't get enough of our boy band ;3

JR-LEADER

609000601.jpg

5 foot, 7 inches. Seventeen, brown eyes and hair, likes Starr, best guy friend to Amber. (The white space above/on JR's head is someone's elbow. I thought I should tell you that so you don't sit there constipated thinking, "For the love of God, what IS that??" xD x3)

MINHYUN-FACE OF NU'EST

tumblr_m7hmbrgb1J1ro4qzo.jpg

6 foot (omo, I thought he was only 5'9" x3), brown eyes and hair. Starr's confidant. Sweet and loving.

REN-MAKNAE

AzhIrIrCcAAwKKX.jpg

5 foot, 10 inches (that's what every search says 179 cm is, sooo, Alice I think you're wrong. MinKi's an inch taller than you think he is x3). Almost 17, loves Amber but has a hard time expressing it. Feels like Aron Hyung gets in the way.

BAEKHO-MAIN VOCALIST

baekho-k-dream-live-1.jpg

5 foot, 10 inches. Almost 17. BaekHo's like a big brother to Starr and only he is authorized to use the nickname he came up for her: Princess.

ARON-ELDEST

480986_328120957277112_1633689960_n.jpg

5 foot, 9 inches (...is Aron Oppa the shortest??...Oh, no, wait x3 I just looked back and it seems like my babe's the shortest <3). Nineteen (I think. I'm getting really tired with the two year difference shebang), flirts with Amber all the time but doesn't like her the way it seems. Starr's a little annoyed at him for acting that way with her best friend.

So, yah, this is the character profile. If any other characters come into the story, I will add to this chapter and let you know to look back, okhaie? ;3

ONWARD WITH THE STORY!! <3