A Stretch of Time

Break Throughs ~[Part One]~

A/N: Hello, my readers! MY. BRAND. NEW. READERS!!!!!!! Oh, my God, I love my subbies that helped me out with gaining more subscribers. Um, as you know, I'm known to ramble a bit in my notes so if I don't stop thanking my lovelies now, you'll never get to the chapter ^^; I'll expand on my gratitude in my next update, hopefully.

Mmm, so that leads me up to some sad news (for me personally, it just breaks my heart if I think about it too much). Um, okay, well, see, I'm going on vacation for a while (weeks) and . . . well, I just won't be able to update.

I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME, MY NEW, ENTHUSIASTIC SUBSCRIBERS.

*siiiigh* Sooo, I won't be updating for a while. As I just said.

. . . I'm totally missing a bullet point here; what else was I going to say?

Oh! I think it was just that I hope you all will still be here when I log back onto AFF when I get back? Can I count on that? And while I'm gone, I'd still appreciate if you'd continue to suggest BT to everyone you know. It would be a happy-tears-inducing thing for me to come back to; y'know, a bunch of new subscribers?

I REALLY LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE GIVING ME SO MUCH SUPPORT AND LOVE TO ME, STARR, JR (<333 my future hubby <333), AND AMBER. I WILL FOREVER BE THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU. PLEASE COMMENT! SILENT READERS KINDA IRRITATE ME, NO OFFENSE! ^^; xD

I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU AT THE END OF BREAK THROUGHS! With all my love, I hope to be reconnected with all of you in no time. GOOD-BYE FOR NOW! ^.~

~dAiSy mIcHaEl bLuE~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STARR

I feel the car slow into a halt. Still half asleep and thinking that it was just a red light I tighten my arm around –

Wait, what??

I open my eyes. I'm pressed JR's side, my head against his neck, and my arm twisted around his. I blush immediately. How could I have possibly gotten so wound up in my sleep?? And the warmth next to my palm and the rough, slender fingers between mine . . .

We're holding hands.

I stare at the intertwined fingers, disbelieving. It looks like it was an accident. Was it? Or did I unconsciously do that – just like I somehow wrapped myself around JR in my sleep so snuggly? It could've just been an accident; I mean, we're not clutching each other's hands or anything. They're just kinda tangled. JR begins to stir and I wait until he's lifted his head before I move. I look up at him. He glances around, unsure about his surroundings, before his eyes land on me. His whole face softens and I melt considerably. Inside, of course. If I relayed what was happening internally to externally, I would be mortified for the rest of my lifetime(s).

 "Hey," he says softly; everyone else's still unconscious and breathing heavily. "Was my shoulder comfortable enough, Starr-ssi?" I nod, blinking sluggishly at his smile.

-THIRD PERSON-

Starr sees JR glance at their arms and at their entwined fingers. He hastily looks away. JR hadn't realized that, while drifting into sleep, he must've taken Starr's hand. Just like he subconsciously wanted to. But he had no idea that he actually did it. Starr hasn't removed her hand away yet – she could've before he woke up but she hasn't. Was it just because she didn't want to embarrass him? Or did she simply not want to move away?

Starr peeks at their hands again and looks back at JR. So they've both noticed now. They don't move a muscle. They're both terrified of insulting the other – and they both hope that the other slyly did it because they wanted to hold hands.

So they don't move. Their hands stay where they are. They alternate between fleetingly meeting the other's eyes and staring at their hands. It feels like forever to both of them – but, in truth, it's only a couple seconds.

STARR

I SWEAR, IF SOMETHING DOESN'T HAPPEN NOW, THIS'LL BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!

JR'S POV

WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I'm pretty sure this was my doing, reaching for her hand in my sleep. But what if she doesn't like it?? Should I move it? I should – NO, WAIT! That might insult her! I – what should – what –

STARR

"Hey, Starr, are you awake? We're at your house." Aron peers at me through the rearview mirror. JR and I jerk at Aron's voice, cutting through my insane panic. JR'S HOLDING MY HAND! How would he respond if I laced my fingers completely through his? What would happen if I tightened my grip? Should I just pull away? How the hell did this even happen??

"Oh, o-okay," I stammer. I start to lean forward in my seat, going to collect the bags at my feet.

JR's fingers twitch, applying almost nonexistent pressure to my hand.

I freeze.

I'm not even turned to him anymore and from the edges of my view, I see that he's not looking at me – or our hands – either. When I sneak a look out the corner of my eye I see his jaw tighten and his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallows.

Does he realize that with that little flinch my heart just exploded in my chest? That my breathing has stopped, blood's rushing past my ears, and I'm becoming dizzy? No of course not. So I'll tell him. I'll convey to this guy how much he's making me and my body crazy. I'll regret it wholeheartedly with impossibly intense embarrassment and half my body's blood in my cheeks later, but JR's skin on mine doesn't exactly have me thinking properly.

I slowly, uncertainly, tighten my hand around his loose one.

JR'S POV

Utter shock. Utter amazement. Utter relief that he has chosen the right option. Utter happiness that Starr has responded. Responded positively. JR's face loses its tension and becomes slack with visible astonishment and wonder. But no one's looking. Not even Starr. She's gazing down at her bags, biting her lower lip, hoping that JR's twitch was voluntary and she didn't just put her dignity on the line. That's what it looks like anyway; sometimes she's too easy to read.

JR wraps his hand around Starr's. A small smile touches her lips and JR finds himself doing the same, blushing while looking away.

STARR

Gosh, Aron sure is patient up there; I seem to be taking forever to get out of this car. I shake my head. No, this time-stretching feeling is just me. Not even five seconds has passed since Aron told me he was in my driveway.

I give JR's hand a soft squeeze (oh, how amazing it is to be able to say that it’s true!) before we pull our hands away and I scoot over until our bodies aren't touching. The emptiness I unexpectedly feel is disorienting. Even though I was asleep, I just spent half an hour of my body touching JR's. Half an hour of sleeping against/with the boy I've fallen in love with. I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea of getting out of the car into the shiver-inducing cold. At least the rain has stopped for right now. I push open the back door and step out, pulling the sweater around me tightly.

"Oh!" I whip back around to look inside the car at JR. "Your sweater. Here." I start to slip it off, but before I can, JR slides across the seat so that his feet are on the wet pavement of my driveway. He shakes his head and I pause. "You can give it back to be next time," he answers. He smirks in a friendly way. "I wouldn't want you to freeze on your way to the door, yah?" I grin and unthinkingly brush his bangs out of his eyes.

Taking in what I just did, I yank my hand away from his face. My smile is frozen on my face. Dammit, Starr, what's wrong with you?! Why don't you just scrawl the words 'I'm in love with you' across your freaking forehead? But JR acts like my fixing his hair is totally normal. He casually asks, "My bangs are long, yah? Should I cut them?" I shake my head rigorously. If he does, I won't be able to – "Yah, you're right. I don't think my fans will like it, either," he laughs quietly. I chuckle too, secretly relieved. If he doesn't mind me randomly playing with his hair, I can keep doing it, right?

I want to smack my forehead. Okay, you’re getting carried away now, Ms. Prince. He’s probably being polite right now.

But then what was with the whole hand thing in there? I mentally shake my head. Yah, I have the rest of the day and the whole freaking night to hyperventilate over it and bang my head against the wall for my minor, tiny, itsy-bitsy mistakes. I’m looking forward to it.

I lean forward until I can see Aron and ask, "You're taking Amber home, right?" He turns his head to the side and looks at me from the corner of his eyes. "Hmm? Oh, yah, of course. We're taking the little spark home next. Don't worry," he winks. "She's safe with me." Like I would believe your smirking face. I just trust Ren will wake up when you creep into the back seat. I force a smile and walk up the drive, waving goodbye to JR.

My good day sputters to a stop when I open the front door to see David sitting on the stairs, staring at me with a pinched expression.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, guess what? You guys so deserve this <3:

20120309_nuest_1.jpeg

NU_EST_releases_MV_teaser_for_Action__05

JR-3-nuest-29946587-500-334.jpg

10262-36p8vitw23.jpg

JR.jpg (Oh, gosh, baby, your hairrr . . . can I just . . . let me . . .)

jr-papa.jpg (All-time favorite picture of him so far <3 Not even kidding with you~)

tumblr_m42ur7MbId1rsq76mo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6g9feyiMc1rppzzx.gif (And now some gifs)

tumblr_m4e083mOMl1r9uvioo2_500.gif (Yes! Yes! I said, "Could you please give me your y stare??!" Want me to repeat it again?)

Gif.Heomi.com-Nuest.JR.19052339a.gif (YES YES YES YES BABY THAT OOOONNNNEEE!!!!! <<<<<<33~~ *aigooooo*)

Gif.Heomi.com-Nuest.JR.17050753b.gif (Don't laugh at my fangirling, meanie *pouts* <3)

tumblr_m6yb4sjVH31rriis2o1_400.gif

tumblr_m6yb4sjVH31rriis2o1_400.gif

tumblr_m6yb4sjVH31rriis2o1_400.gif

....................................................Mametchi? I found it O___________O *drools*

REN? I THINK IT'S REN'S TURN. I DON'T REALLY WANNA (XD), BUT HE'S MY CUDDLY PUPPY. ^.^

tumblr_m6hu8ye9tv1r4ze4vo3_500.jpg

tumblr_m6zftdnRYZ1rnda6zo3_400.jpg

Ren-nuest-30052373-500-333.jpg (*AEGYOOO*)

ren-nuest.jpg

ren-nuest7.jpg (And the cute angel smiles, revealing light and warmth <3 x3 So sweet. LOOK! THE KID HAS DIMPLES! OMO, JUST SAW THAT NOW!!~)

Ren-nuest-30052362-500-371.jpg

tumblr_m0gksgKKjr1r5zxqpo1_500.gif (Who likes Ren's new hair from Action's photoshoot? Like, his bangs are all on the right side of his face. How'd their stylists manage that??)

Ren-3-nuest-30085700-250-250.gif (xDDDDDDDDD I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS ONE!!! XDDD)

tumblr_m0xoheSw6G1r5zxqpo1_500.gif

tumblr_m72em9qlyf1rzgac9o1_250.gif

WHO'S NEXT? HOW BOUT AMBER'S Y ARON KWAK, YAH? ;) IN ALL HONESTY, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ARON AT ALL; I WOULDN'T EVEN MIND MARRYING HIM, AS ALICE ALREADY KNOWS ^.^)

tumblr_lzqagiHvuP1rp869uo2_500.jpg

Aron-nuest-30469710-367-550.jpg (xD I love the series of pictures where he's at some random bookstore~)

tumblr_m6f0aheRuN1rz99f8o1_1280.jpg (*kekeke* What a cute little smile. Do you think he gets the feeling that he's being watched? O.O xDD)

NU%E2%80%99EST1.jpg (I think this is my favorite picture of Aron. It was when he was a Wonder Boy with the rest of NU'EST)

 592181_319049278130532_1803872867_n.jpg

tumblr_m6x9xchsDY1qj9hy0o1_1280.jpg (*AEGYOOO* - with a smirk x3)

578748_458526060831923_211297388_n-1.jpg (Well, hello to you too, nice to meet you!~)

tumblr_m71e3kR6qL1qiipg4.jpg

tumblr_m0xpdaF1pC1rrdqxdo2_400.gif (XDD)

tumblr_m1zu7rTgQc1r5zxqpo1_500.gif (What an example. Dude, can I join in? I know all the moves, even the hard parts~)

tumblr_m2jfyeRFOU1rs4kdxo1_500.gif ("Come're, you little y, stuck-up . Ditch that boy you call a man and let me show you what you really want." xDDD From chapter 15: Truth or Dare)

tumblr_m6u8u7Ozy01r5zxqpo1_500.gif

BAEKHO! BAEKHO! BAEKHO!

20120331_seoulbeats_nuest_baekho.jpeg

tumblr_m74xixfONo1qkzqlxo3_1280.jpg (Mmm, y picture~)

Baekho-Main-Vocalist-nuest-29848380-295-

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c10.jpg (Hey, oppa, how's it going? OMO, JUST NOTICED THE WHITE TIGER ON HIS JACKET!! XD)

tumblr_m6xlo7NyqG1rz99f8o5_1280.jpg (Um, do you think you might wanna stop hanging out the the car window? ^^;)

tumblr_m6zws0RYbt1rwl1wso2_1280.jpg (So totally lovable~)

Baekho-nuest-30011782-500-287.gif

tumblr_m1pvqmmOse1r9uvioo9_500.gif (Can you put a pink streak in my scalp too, Oppa??)

tumblr_m6xgbfOmVf1roykm3o9_250.gif (For Shipper, of course ;) Alice, don't murder me >.>)

tumblr_m6ynpn4M8M1qmy95bo1_500.gif

MINHYUUUUNIEEEE! <3

Minhyun-Face-Of-The-Group-nuest-29848221 (This is the iest look I've seen MinHyun manage to deliver. He's just too pretty and sweet~~ <33)

20120330_nuest_minhyun.jpg

tumblr_m1tfp2A7a61r5zxqpo2_500.jpg

NU%2527EST+Minhyun+Seoul+Fashion+Walk+1+ (Fashion show, I think?)

NU%E2%80%99EST38.jpg (Wonder Boy)

Minhyun-nuest-30706388-960-699.jpg

9slq5.jpg (Too cute for his own safety x3 Does anyone know why he wears that on his cheek or/and what it means?)

tumblr_m4psnmmTQM1r6g54lo2_500.gif (Here's our Shanghai Boy!~~)

Minhyun-3-nuest-30011928-500-328.gif (*AEGYOOO*)

tumblr_m0k9qiG9rg1r5zxqpo1_500.gif (Ah~ Such a beautiful voice - the boys were mocking him backstage >.>)

tumblr_m3zt9zOwiV1ruttqso1_500.gif ("Click the 'like it'.")

tumblr_m6za4tQiDk1qhmz3lo1_500.gif

And then, who can resist THIS:

tumblr_m6uiv5lGWc1r5zxqpo1_500.gif

O_________O

Yah. Pledis Entertainment knew what they were doing with having the hip s in the dance routine and having JR's costume billowy enough for flashing his Y.U.M.M.Y. skin (or Yummy Tummy ^.~)

GOOD BYE, MY LOVELY READERS!!! HOPE TO SEE YA SOON!!! <<<<<33333