Please . . . No, I Didn't See That

Break Throughs ~[Part One]~

"Le-en . . . Yah, get off now!"

Ren huffs and finally slides off of JR's back after much prodding. Aron chuckles and reaches into his pocket for a keychain. We're standing in front of one of the ten black doors on the fifty-third floor of Mi Vida, one of the most expensive, sleek, deluxe hotels that are in the city. On every floor there are about thirty rooms; so if the top floors only have ten doors on each level? These suites must be ginormous.

Aron turns the lock with a quiet click and the glossy door silently swings inward. The very first thing I notice is the wall right across the room from the door. It's made entirely of glass. It's a huge window overlooking the suburbs and, twenty miles away, the downtown that I love so much. The suite itself is roomy; I could fit four of my bedrooms – including the bathroom – into the makeshift living room alone. Off to the right, the kitchen is opened to the rest of the room, separated only by the counters and three-step staircase. The furniture is made of beige suave and leather and a large white sheep rug covers the slivery-grey marble floor underneath the couches, chairs, and tables. A massive Plasma TV is set into the off-white wall above an intricate, state-of-the-art stereo system and beside it sits a gorgeous automatic fireplace. From where I stand, I can see a short hallway to the left that leads to three different rooms, one of which I'm guessing is NU'EST's bedroom.

The next thing I notice is the gargantuan mess that the suite is in. Paper plates, plastic cups, forks, spoons, candy wrappers, party hats, take-out boxes. This is what JR was supposed to clean up by himself? I would've run away twice as far as he did!

I'm allowed a few seconds of awe (and slight disgust at the tilting tower of used napkins) before I narrow in on the people in the room. MinHyun is laying upside down on one of the leather couches, arms crossed over his chest, doing sit-ups. BaekHo's standing in the kitchen with a plate filled with, like, half of a freaking cake and drinking straight out of a half-a-gallon carton of milk.

JR, Ren, Aron, and I pause in our advance into the suite. When the two other boys see us, they freeze as well. MinHyun stops in the middle of a sit-up, leaving him suspended in midair and BaekHo coughs. A line of white trails down his chin, but he's so stunned that he doesn't pull the carton away from his lips nor does he make any move to wipe away the milk.

Because, as I'm sure no one has failed to notice at this point, MinHyun and BaekHo are both clad in only their boxers.

What makes it ever more shocking is that their bodies are totally hairless. Smooth legs and not a chest or arm hair to be seen; just rippling muscle on BaekHo and an impressing six pack on MinHyun.

I stand paralyzed, my mind getting more scarred as the everlasting second wears on, before the six of us jump into action.

"STARR!" BaekHo screams, slamming the carton down on the counter and spraying milk from his mouth. MinHyun collapses to the floor, legs sticking up as his stomach muscles suddenly give out. I mash my dirty, scratched hands into my eye sockets, wheeling away from the scene, shrieking, "BAEKHO! Oppas, go put your clothes on right now!!"

"Ya-ah!" Ren exclaims in an annoyed 'what the hell?' tone. Aron says, "What're you doing?!" and JR pulls me out of the room, back into the safety of the bland hallway. The door to the suite slams shut behind us. I figure it's okay to remove my hands now. "You guys didn't text them that I'm coming over, or ANYTHING, to warn them not to strut around in their underwear??" I hiss at JR. His eyes are a little wide but it looks like he finds the situation amusing, and by the way his lips keep twitching, he might laugh out loud.

"JR, it's not funny!!" I whine. He bites the insides of his cheeks to keep from guffawing in my face, and then says, "You're right. I guess that was too sudden. Pft!" He covers his mouth with the back of his hand and turns his face away from me so that I don't scold him for laughing. I frown and cross my arms. I mean, come on! That was sooo embarrassing – and he doesn't even seem to care that I just saw s practically ! Two of them! I blush horribly, my face heating up like a sauna.

Minutes go by. At last, the door clicks open again and BaekHo and MinHyun emerge first, FULLY CLOTHED and blushing madly, though they both wear a faint, sheepish grin. They get down on their knees and ask for my forgiveness for the fact that I saw them in their boxers. Good, Lord, boys; aren't I, the INTRUDER, be the one saying sorry to YOU?? I manage to giggle airily, like the situation didn't just leave me wanting to curl up in a ball and never look them in the eye again. Also, I'm embarrassed that they're not a head taller than me like they should be, but are instead kneeling in front of me, asking me to forgive them of something that was TOTALLY NOT THEIR FAULT. I 'forgive' them, though, just to get them off their knees and then dissolve into my own fit of apology for walking in on them. Then, because I feel so bad, I begin to chastise Aron and Ren – just like I did JR – for not calling ahead of time so that MinHyun and BaekHo would know not to walk around in their blue and black underwear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I demand everyone to click on these links, read - no. SUBSCRIBE first, then read. Works of awesomeness and if you don't obey me, you're missing it. And, of course, they're all NU'EST fanfics ^.~

New Member: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/200710/new-member-kpop-romance-baekho-ren-nuest-minhyun

Head in the Clouds: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/245617/head-in-the-clouds-you-baekho-ren-nuest-minhyun-nuestjr-aron

Liars: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/219471/liars-baekho-ren-nuest-minhyun-nuestjr-jren-baekren

The New Life [M]: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/221979/the-new-life-myungsoo-romance--teen-school-jrnuest

My Androgynous Wife and Our Baby (Season One): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/203790/my-androgynous-wife-and-our-baby-season-one-fluff-pregnancy-romance-mpreg-ren-nuest-minren

First and Last: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/201667/first-and-last-love-baekho-ren-nuest-minhyun-aron-jrjonghyun

Won't Be Swayed (though the author hasn't updated in forever >>): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192400/won-t-be-swayed-drama-romance-schoollife-ren-nuest-jren-jrnueast