T~T

Break Throughs ~[Part One]~

Hello, my dear subscribers that I worked my off for and now I'm going to have to tell you something and let you all go and then cry all over again at this decision I've made a week or two ago.

. . .

Soooooo, I'm taking down Break Throughs. I really don't feel like sitting up at 12:30 in the morning explaining it to everyone so just click here.

422253_449362945104217_823628736_n.jpg Our boys were in Sydney, Australia like until yesterday or a few hours ago. And Alice just texted me saying that their landing in Seoul was delayed about an hour because the typhoon trapped them in the sky. THAT TYPHOON! Ugh, so many people . . .

Whitetiger-Me2Day-20120826-NUEST-Ren-lay

LOOK! REN "STARING UP AT THE SKY ON A GREEN FIELD"!!! (Thank God there are no girls in this picture >>;)

NUEST-to-Australia-Baekho-me2day-ren-min JR Oppa looks like he's about to fall over from exhaustion <3 The Eye-Smiled Prince looks better than ever; Ren's like, "How do I look?"; Aron's hair is red for some reason; and my sweetheart MinHyun is like, "Hey, lighten up peeps! I know we're operating on zero sleep but we can still smile, right?"

tumblr_m960xbcZa71qdvme1o1_1280.jpg AIGOO, JR, I LOVE YOU! -stock still- Does anyone else notice those lines under his eyes? *head about to pop off* DON'T TELL US TO "TAKE CARE OF OUR HEALTH", REN, WHEN YOU GUYS ARE KICKING YOUR BUTTS AND WALKING AROUND WITH BAGS UNDER YOUR BEAUTIFUL EYES! (I have them too but, unfortunately, I don't wear make up to cover that up >>;) P.S., I swear a sasaeng fan took this...

 391449_476373029047226_1332146276_n.jpg?

Whitetiger-Me2Day-20120826-NUEST-Baekho- Omo, I don't think BaekHo's wearing any makeup cuz I can, y'know, SEE NORMAL FACE STUFF LIKE BEAUTY MARKS! BAEKHO, DON'T WEAR MAKEUP AGAIN, I LOVE YOUR FACE LIKE THIS! <333333333333333 ~Diehard LO/\Es in the house ;3

17-NUEST-at-Incheon-airport-Credit-Slowl

Again, DEFINITELY a sasaeng fan -shakes head- Okay, caption time!

Ren (GOD HIS FINGERS SO SLENDER AND NAILS SO PERFECT GHJKLDLKHKSJH;ASJ): This isn't the inflatable pillow I wanted, Hyung!

MinHyun: . . . You make it sound like I care. HOW ABOUT YOU JUST GIVE IT TO ME THEN, CUZ, Y'KNOW, I STILL CARE ABOUT MY BEAUTY REST WITH OR WITHOUT PINK FLUFFY PILLOWS!

JR: *sigh* Kids, can we keep it down? I have a reputation of a leader to uphold here . . . -stares at pillow- But I could really use that thing. Give it here.

Aron: MinHyun, why do you get to be the tall one?

JR: Aron Hyung, go sit in the corner for your whining. Is BaekHo in the food again?

A1SidrfCIAEGoV1.jpg Their disguises. OH. MY. GOD. How many times have I seen JR's face? How long have I stared at my phone wallpaper? How many times have I stared at my Action poster? I DID NOT RECOGNIZE MY OPPA ALL THE WAY IN THE CORNER THERE. And MinHyun? A diehard American nerd <3 Ren, I'm sorry, but you ain't ever blending in with that hair sticking out. AND ARE YOUR NAILS STILL PAINTED?? DEAD GIVE-AWAY, LOVE, DEAD. GIVE. AH-WAY.

NUEST-at-Sydney-airport-Australia-1.jpeg *MinHyun caught youuuuuu...*

NUEST-at-Sydney-airport-Australia-2.jpeg 

Can you imagine seeing k-pop idols in such a normal place? Like, they would seem too big for the room compared to the stages we're so used to seeing them on and stuff. Like right now I'm looking at these two pictures and I'm thinking, "...Oh, so they are just normal people who stand around waiting for planes to come and fetch them, I see." >> JK, I know that they're normal; but k-pop stars seem much nicer thanAmerican stars. If Justin Bieber was in the airport? All doors would be locked. When NU'EST returned to Korea? Hundreds of fans were waiting to welcome them back. They make the fans feel like they're, I don't know, REAL fans who TRULY love their idols. <3333

That's all for tonight~ Bye-bye~~~~ <3

NU'EST HWAITING! <3