Twentythird Chapter

Flawless Tears

The day after tomorrow everything would be finished. Yesterday we painted the room and changed the windows so that fresh air actually could enter and today we would paint it one last time before the guy that dad knew would change the floor. Even though not much had been changed it was still looking a lot better than before.

Though, I didn’t know what I was going to do with how everyone was treating me. They had all turned out even worse. Hurtful comments always meet me in the hallways and it was really getting to me. I couldn’t understand why girls always behaved like that, so immature.

“Yeon Ah.” I heard someone whispering my name out and I felt how my blood froze upon hearing that voice. It was that guy, why couldn’t he just get it, I don’t want him. Without even turning around I dashed down the hallway and turned right before I ran down that hallway. I needed to get as far away as possible.

I couldn’t let him get me this time. Why was he even doing this? Had someone set him up to do this, because why else would he be so persistent. I took a quick glance behind me and saw that it was not just him coming after me, but two other guys as well. ‘Please, just let me escape.’ I ranted in my mind over and over again.

Once the hallway ended I almost stumbled down the stairs before I ran towards the dance room. I knew for a fact that it was locked, but I had a key so if I could just make it there then I would be safe. Because that guy would never think I went inside there.

Luckily I reached the room, but when I let my hand sink down in my pocket I noticed that the key weren’t there. I must’ve left it inside my bag, and that bag was hanging next to my seat in the classroom.

I didn’t have a choice anymore. I had nowhere to hide, and since the dance room was furthest down the hallway I knew I was trapped when he and his two friends came closer. I backed up until my back hit the wall behind. Why is it that all this crap is happening to me? Why couldn’t he choose someone else? Someone that actually wanted him, because I knew I didn’t.

“Please.” I begged as I pleaded with my hands in front of my chest. Though, instead of doing what I wanted he stepped closer, a smirk appearing on his lips. I gulped down on my saliva when he came up to me. He stared down at me, and I hastily turned my head away from his touch when I felt his hand under my chin.

“You are not touching me.” I roared despite the situation I was in, I didn’t want him to see that I was afraid. It would only make him more amused. And that was definitely not something I was going to give him; satisfaction.

He laughed and I shivered in disgust when I felt how he traced his finger down my cheek before they ended up on my lips. “You know, you should be happy that someone like me even acknowledges you.” he murmured out as he ran his finger along my bottom lip, stupid move from his side because I parted my lips and bit him. He let out a loud curse before he took a steady grip around my throat.

“Don’t ing mess with Me.” he spat as tightened his grasp around my throat to the point that it felt like he was suffocating me. Tears were welling up and I had to fight back them. I didn’t want him to see me crying. I didn’t want to let him see that he was scaring me.

“This time your precious little boyfriend won’t come and save you.” he laughed as he leaned his face closer to mine. Even though Jonghyun weren’t my boyfriend, I knew that he was referring to him. But I also knew that he was right, Jonghyun wouldn’t be able to save me today. He was practicing with his group members. He had more important stuff to do than saving me from other people.

Unknowingly I’d let a tear slip away and it ran down my cheek before it stained my shirt. But even though he saw that he was making me cry he didn’t pull away. Did he truly think this was fun, was it so fun to hurt someone?

“You are truly heartless.” I mouthed out and I saw that his eyes widened and how his body tensed at my words. It got to him. His jaw tightened and I stared right into his eyes. They were just as emotionless as that bird I saw yesterday. I winched when he grabbed a hold around my neck again.

“Don’t come and tell me what I am.” He roared angry before he harshly crashed his lips against mine. I tried my best to wriggle myself out off his grip, but he was much stronger than I was. Still I was not going to let him think I was some easy prey.

Never.

My hands came in contact with his chest and I frenetically began to hit him, over and over again. If he thought this was going to be easy, then he was wrong. I would never give up. It didn’t take long before I noticed that he was getting even angrier and even more impatient. I decided to do something that truly was my last hope. If it didn’t work then I were truly set for it.

I slightly parted my lips, something that he took as if I invited him to slide his tongue inside my mouth. Ha, if he only knew what was coming they he wouldn’t be so eager. Once I felt his tongue grace my teeth’s I bit as hard as I could.

Instinctively he pulled back as he screamed and cursed. I took the opportunity to slip away and run. But then, another problem aroused, his two friends. And it didn’t look as if they were going to let me pass. “Get out of my way.” I yelled at them as I came closer to where they were standing. I didn’t even slow down as I crashed into one of them. We both fell backwards, the guy hit the floor and I landed on top of him.

After taking a quick glance to my side I punched the guy over the cheek before I scrambled off him and ran away. Class must’ve started already. Just let me get back safe. I didn’t stop until I was standing outside my homeroom. I was panting hard and my chest was hurting like mad. Why is it that my kisses always get stolen by everyone else, except for the one that I want to.