Tenth Chapter

Flawless Tears

I walked up to them or more like Jonghyun and asked him what the meaning of this was. Why Byung Hun and the rest of them was there. He didn’t say anything about them joining as well, if I knew that then I wouldn’t dress like this. I groaned inside my head when he shyly explained that Byung Hun had forced him to bring the rest of them along.

‘I’m going to kill that boy soon.’

“Ah, okay.” I didn’t want to sound too depressed about the whole ordeal and faked a smile so that he would believe my words. “Sorry.” He beamed, but before I got the chance to say that it was really okay someone had grabbed my wrist and started to pull me inside the cinema. I glared up at the person and met eyes with Byung Hun. I gritted my teeth’s and tried to break myself free from his grasp, but instead he just tightened the grip and I winched.

“Who do you think you are?” I asked as I glared at him, I heard how he let out a low amused laughter, something that made me even angrier. “I’m Lee Byung Hun, your soon to be boyfriend.” He replied and I snorted. “More like, never going to be my boyfriend.” I retorted back before I spun my head around. I wanted Jonghyun to get me out of this mess, now.

I saw that he was following close behind together with the rest of them. Though it looked like he was a bit taken aback, almost afraid over what Byung Hun was doing. Is something wrong with him, why does he seem so down?

“Don’t be shy.” I felt his breath against me neck and I shivered as I tried to push him away once again. “I’m not shy; I just don’t want you to touch me.” I snarled a bit too loud since people around me turned their heads and looked. Something that made Byung Hun turn his head away from them and I took this opportunity to break free.

I succeeded, I managed to break myself free from that devil and I half ran back to Jonghyun before I slide my hand into his. I felt how he tensed ever so slightly under my touch, but I didn’t care too much about that. I was more concerned about the boy in front of me. The look on his face indicated that he didn’t seem to be too happy.

“I’m not leaving your side.” I whispered so that only Jonghyun could hear. He didn’t say anything back and only nodded his head once as we proceeded towards the counter to buy tickets. But just as we stood there the boys suddenly pointed at a poster with the name ‘killer machine’ and my eyes immediately shoot wide open when they said that it was the movie they had longed to see. At that point I turned religious as I begged to god to save me from the hell that was heading towards me.

All the boys suddenly joined in and said that they wanted to see it, even Jonghyun. And when he said that I knew I was doomed. And I was right; all of them turned against me and bought seven tickets to that stupid movie.

With snacks and coke loaded in our hands we headed inside and began to search for our seats. “I want to sit next to Yeon Ah.” I heard Chang Hyun yell as he forcefully made his way past everyone. But just as he was about to pass Byung Hun he got shoved to the side. “No, I’m going to sit next to her.” Byung Hun spoke and turned his head towards me and I could see that awful smirk playing on his lips.

“But hyung.” Chang Hyun pouted and blinked his eyes cutely. But instead of letting him pass Byung Hun just retorted that just because he was a hyung he should get what he wants. Ugh, what the hell. Shouldn’t you treat your dongsaengs nicely, apparently not if your name is Lee Byung Hun.

I sat down with Jonghyun on my right and Byung Hun on my left. At least I got to sit next to Jonghyun, even though I would’ve wished that someone else than Byung Hun was sitting on my left. But it’s not like I can do anything about that now.

The light was slowly starting to fade away and the room was soon completely dark as advertises started to show on the huge display. A few minutes later the movie itself began and I moved around in my seat. I was already starting to get nervous because I was afraid that I would embarrass myself in front of Jonghyun. I found myself clutching my heart as a loud scream suddenly sounded, something that caught me off guard.

My heart was pumping faster and faster. It felt as if I was going to have a heart attack. At some points I even started to wonder whether this was my destiny, to have a heart attack and die during a movie. My eyes instantly closed when a dead body hanging from a rope came into view.

“Scary? We can always do something else.” I heard Byung Hun whisper in my left ear and I turned my head towards him. I couldn’t see his face clearly due to the fact that it was so dark, but I could see his eyes. And just by the look of them I understood what he meant. Does he even have anything else in his mind than dirty thoughts?

Carefully I let my left hand slide up to his face, of course without him knowing before I extended my arm and reached out for his nose, which I pinched at the same time as I clasped the same hand over his mouth. I felt that he jumped slightly under my touch. I laughed in my mind as he tried to get my hand away.

A few seconds later he succeeded and I frowned when he instead of letting go off my hand kept holding onto it. I changed my gaze over to Jonghyun and his eyes were directed at the screen in front. He hadn’t noticed a thing about what was happening, maybe that was for the better.

Stupid me forgot that we were watching a scary movie and I glanced at it, only to look away in haste. I couldn’t understand how some people actually thought it was a fun to see a person being tortured to death.

I darted my gaze back to Byung Hun as I tried to get my hand back. But he didn’t budge at all and I sighed. Out of nowhere I felt myself getting sleepier and sleepier, I seriously needed to cut down on all the things I was doing because I truly needed more sleep. Three, four hours per night plus all the hard work during the day, it was no wonder I didn’t have any energy and immediately feel asleep as soon as I laid down in bed. Or as now, when being inside an almost pitch black room.

I shifted my body so that I was sitting more comfortably before I leaned my head back. Though, it didn’t take long before my neck started to hurt and I let my head slide down onto Jonghyun’s shoulder. My eyes were still closed as I did that, so I couldn’t see his reaction, but I felt that he tensed before relaxing again. A smile played on my lips as I snuggled closer towards him.

Though it felt like I’d slept one minute when someone suddenly uttered that I needed to wake up. I let out a low groan as I rubbed my tired eyes. There was a chuckle coming from my left and I gazed at the person, totally forgetting that Byung Hun was the one sitting on my left. My eyelids felt heavy and I just wanted to go back to sleep again.

I felt a light thug on my hand in I glanced down. Crap, Byung Hun was still holding onto it. I wriggled myself out of his grasp and stood up. All of them stared at me and I bit my lip as I sat down again. What are we waiting for? I watched as people were leaving and it didn’t take many seconds before the saloon was empty, with the exception of us seven.

“Can we go?” I asked and the boys exchanged glances before they stood up. I followed through and stood up as well as I watched them putting their caps and glasses on. I raised an eyebrow, why would they need glasses now. It’s not like the sun is out. “Why are you wearing that?” I pointed to the glasses and Byung Hun was fast to reply that they wore it so that they would look even more handsome.

“That was so cheesy that I think I need to puke.” I did a grimace and stuck my tongue out towards him. He thinks he’s so handsome. A smirk appeared on his lips and I frowned before I made my way past him. I caught the time on the clock hanging right outside the door. It was already half past eleven. How long was that movie?

“I’m going home.” I uttered and bowed my head goodbye. It looked like they were a bit taken aback by my words and it made me wonder what they had in mind. My gaze shifted to Jonghyun and I saw that he looked equally tired as I felt right now. “You should go and get some sleep as well.” I said before I bid a last goodbye and turned my heel and walked out of there.

The cold air hit me like a wall and I shivered. Maybe I should’ve dressed a bit warmer. But it was too late to think about that now. “Yeon Ah.” I heard Byung Hun’s oh so irritating voice call after me, though I didn’t stop and continued to walk. That was before I felt something warm slide into my hand I looked down before I glanced to my side. Byung Hun had grabbed my hand.

“Yah, what are you doing?” I started to withdraw my hand from his, but he held me back and started to drag me along. “Where do you live?” he suddenly asked but I wouldn’t tell him, not in a million years would I tell him where I was living. I kept my mouth sealed and I snickered when his mouth twitched and he came to a stop.

“If you don’t tell me, I’ll kiss you.” he threatened and I only laughed at him. “Do you really think I’ll fall for that, your bluffing.” I retorted and let out a low laugh, a laugh that stuck in my throat when he took a step closer and leaned in towards my face. “You think I won’t.” he smirked and I gazed into his eyes as I bit my lip hard. My heart settled down a bit after that I told him. This was blackmailing.

He let out a snicker before he started to walk in the direction of my home while pulling my along, he hadn’t let go of my hand yet and I knew it was no use in trying to fight him because he would eventually win either way. My eyes were set on him all the way as I wondered why he was doing this, to piss me of. And what about Jonghyun, did he go home? And why did it feel as if he was afraid of Byung Hun. Weren’t they friends?

Once we was just a few meters away he stopped and so did I. “You can let go now.” I muttered, though he didn’t do as I said, of course. He never did what I told him to, so why would this time be any different. “I think I can manage to get to the door without anything happening.” I joked and his lips turned into that smirk again.

“You think, I think you’re wrong.”

I felt how he slid his hand out of mine before he gently palmed my face. I stared wide eyed at him; no he is not going to do it. He’s just joking, right? Not really, because the second later I felt his lips pressing against mine. My hands instinctively went up and I tried to push him away. But my attempts only made him deepen the kiss and my arms sank back to my side. Warm tears were sneaking down my cheeks. He just stole my first kiss.

When he leaned away I slapped him hard across his right cheek before I stomped off and in through the door. I wiped away any traces of the kiss with my hand as I carefully opened the apartment door and slipped inside.

My blood was boiling and I almost threw my shoes away after that I’d managed to get them off. I’m never getting near that boy again, ever.