Twentieth Chapter

Flawless Tears

I had decided; I was going to give Jonghyun a real dance studio. If he were going to be able to dance freely and without worrying to injure himself then it needed to be done. And it wasn’t like I had anything I truly wanted, or needed for that fact. Plus, I could always earn more money if I wanted to.

But then there was another problem. How would I be able to get everything done? It wasn’t like I could fix everything myself. I couldn’t change windows, or the floor. And what about the mirrors and the new air conditioner. I let out a deep sigh as my shoulders sank in defeat. I would have to hire someone to fix it.

I scrambled to my feet’s and darted out into the living room. Every one of them was seated in the couch, watching TV. I decided to wait until it was a break before I disturbed them. Anxiously I began to tap my right foot against the floor. Why did it feel like it was taking extra long for the break to come? It had to be because I absolutely had something I wanted to talk about, something important.

Once the break finally came I immediately dashed to my father’s side and said that I needed to ask him something. He let out a snicker before standing up and I fallowed after him into the kitchen.

“So, what is it that is so important?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. And I began to tell him what I wanted to do. At first, when I started to work months ago he’d asked me what I wanted to do with the money. But I had never answered him because I was afraid that he wouldn’t give me the job. So therefore I kept my mouth shut. But since I’ve already got the money it didn’t matter if he wouldn’t let me work again.

So I told him about Jonghyun, and the room he used for dancing. How bad it was for him to dance in there, the air was really bad, and so was the floor. If he tripped then he could injure himself pretty bad.  After that I finished my speech he asked me what I wanted him to do. “Don’t you have a friend or something that could help me with re-modeling the room?”

I saw how he started to think. But the longer the time went on, my hopes were decreasing massively. That was until he uttered that he might know someone that could help. “Really?” I uttered in complete shock. Maybe it could be solved after all.

“I’ll call him.” he disappeared and I foolishly began to dance around in the kitchen. I didn’t care if someone saw it, because I were truly too happy to even care. I came to a stop when I heard someone laughing behind me. Hurriedly I turned around and came face to face with Junsik. “What?” I asked a bit annoyed, why did he have to come and ruin my happy moment.

“Haha, omg you .” He laughed even higher and my face fell as I glared at him. “Way to ruin my happy moment.” I murmured under my breath as I stalked up to him. “Why are you even happy to begin with?” he asked noticeably curious, and I snickered in my mind as I smirked. I was going to play him a trick.

“You know that I’ve always loved kids right?” I began a little innocently as I blinked my eyes cutely at him. He seemed a bit taken aback by my sudden mood change, neither less he nodded his head and I cheered in my mind. He was slowly falling for it.

“You know the guy that came yesterday, the one that I love, Jonghyun?” I saw how his eyes enlarged and his body tensed ever so slightly. I was having a hard time suppressing my laughter. He was truly falling for my trick. Just to make everything seem a bit more believable I lowered my head, as if I was in guilt, something that must’ve smeared on his thoughts even more.

“Y-yes?” I was stuttering and I know I was going to score. He would never stutter like that if it weren’t for that he had something that really bothered him. And this was truly something that seemed to do that, bother him.

“The reason to why he came was because we’ve done something that –.” I didn’t even get the chance to finish my sentence before I heard Junsik roar out that he didn’t want to hear. I did a victory dance in my head, he fell for it. Such a stupid brother, does he really think I would go and get pregnant now, and with an idol, seriously.

I couldn’t hold in it anymore so I let out a loud laugh, something that caught Junsik off guard and he immediately shot me a glare of disgust. It didn’t seem as if he understood that I’d fooled him. I was laughing so hard that tears were running down my cheeks.

“Do you think this is something to laugh about, have you told anyone?” he asked in the most serious tone ever, he seriously needed to be the most retarded person walking this earth. How could he not see that this was a joke?

I had to recall my breath before I told him that it was just a joke, and that I most definitely weren’t pregnant. He didn’t seem too happy about my supposed-to-be joke and instead punched me over my arm. “Don’t ever to that again, or I’m seriously going to hunt down that boy and kill him.” he threatened, though he didn’t have that spark in his eyes this time. He was dead serious about what he said.

Okay, I guess I’m never going to have any kids, neither less a husband. Especially if he hunts everyone down and kills them. “Relax; I’m not planning to have any kids, yet.” I murmured the last word out. Well, he must understand that I sometime might want kids, and a husband, a living one.

Out of nowhere our father entered and with a last glance at me Junsik disappeared out through the door. “Did you get in contact with the person?” I asked before I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. There was a brief silence as I saw how my father fidgeted with some papers.

“Ah, yes. He can help you next week.” a rush of adrenaline ran through my body and I ran over and hugged my father tightly as I ranted thank you over and over again. Words couldn’t describe how happy I was right now.

“You should go to bed, it’s late and there’s school tomorrow.” I broke myself free from my father and skipped towards the bathroom after that I’d said goodnight to him. I brushed my teeth’s and faced my face before I returned to my bedroom. Though, I couldn’t find myself go to bed just yet. I was still too pumped up that it was no use because I was not going to be able to sleep.

Instead I plopped myself down in front of my laptop. I started to check out all the things that I would need to buy. I’d already done it before but now, when it was so close to happening I wanted to go through everything again.