Twentyfirst Chapter

Flawless Tears

Two days later and with all the things I needed, I was ready to start the re-modeling of the dance room. Luckily I’d gotten permission to do this from the principal, on one condition. That I didn’t do it during lessons, not only because I myself needed to attend my class, but also so that I wouldn’t disturb anyone.

Well for me, I didn’t care whether I had to stay behind after school and work. It was not like I had anything else to do either way. And that man who would help I think also appreciated that it was later in the day, since he probably had work to attend during the day.

My father had told me that the man that was going to help me was really friendly and good at what he was doing. I hoped so, or else I was going to get a bit sad. I wanted everything to be perfect.

But there was one thing I was more than afraid of, that Jonghyun would come to school and see what I was doing. It wouldn’t be a surprise then. Something that I wanted it to be, I truly wanted to see his shocked face when he entered once it was finished, when everything was new and fresh.

Though, so far he hasn’t come. Teen Top was still in the midst of their promotion, even though Jonghyun couldn’t be on the stage together with them due to his foot. Thinking about that, I wondered when he was going to be able to walk normally again, without crutches.

Anyhow, today everything would start. We would begin with taking everything out, such as the mirrors, the music system and such since we would paint all the walls in a new color. The color that was painted on the wall right now was pretty dull and utterly boring. So after that we’d finished that we would have to repaint it again tomorrow. And then on Thursday he would fix with the floor, in other means, change it to a new one plus fix with the new air conditioner.

And the final things, such as putting in the new windows, the mirrors and the new music system would be done on Friday. I had a feeling that Jonghyun would turn up at school on Monday morning, and by then I wanted it done.

Luckily my parents had let me get away from work this week; I guess they must’ve understood how important this was for me. Something that Junsik didn’t seem to do because he got a bit mad when mom and dad told him to work instead of me. He came with the most ridiculous excuses ever; such as he needed to work on some school stuff or that he was going to meet his girlfriend. Yeah, we all knew that so was not the case. He barely spent any time on school work, and we all knew that he didn’t have any girlfriend. If that was the case then he would’ve bragged about it. The only thing he spent his days at was in front of his computer.

I already knew where I wanted everything to be. The skis I’d worked on that day when I feel asleep were still in my possession.

So when Wednesday came I was more than excited to get started. But first, I had to go through a whole day in school. Just like always, when you wanted the time to go faster it always felt as if it had stopped. Something that was utterly bothersome. I would glance at the clock several times per hour only to notice that it was ticking on far too slowly.

“Yeon Ah?” I looked up to see that someone was standing in the door to the classroom. I couldn’t recognize the girl at all. “Huh, who are you?” I asked nicely and the girl suddenly stepped inside the room, I watched in curiosity how she walked up to me before she stopped just next to my bench.

“Jonghyun wants to meet you.” she uttered and I felt how my heart exhilarated, what if he saw the room. The surprise would be blown away. Without hesitating a scrambled to my feet’s and fallowed after the girl. But as the door closed behind me after that I’d left and saw that Jonghyun weren’t there I was starting to grow a bit confused.

I turned around to look at the said girl before I asked her where Jonghyun was. She told me to fallow after her. I didn’t think too much about it and did as she told. Something that I soon was going to regret when she suddenly opened a door and pushed me inside, the room was completely dark and I couldn’t see anything. I could hear how the door was locked from the outside. I began to search if there was a possibility if I could open the door from the inside, but there was absolutely no lock there at all.

You could only open it from the outside, great.

Now I was stuck in here, and without anyone knowing where I was. I began to bang and kick the door, thinking that someone must hear me. But as the time ticked on and without anyone rescuing me I was starting to doubt if anyone was going to find me.

“Yah, can someone hear me?” I kicked the door one last time before I slumped down on the floor. What was going to happen now? What if I wouldn’t be let out? I was getting scared. What if the girl would let me root to death in here? I shivered at the thought.

My hand slid into my pocket and I let out a small ‘yes’ when I felt my phone laying there. After picking it up I searched in my contacts after someone to call. I was definitely not going to call mom or dad because they would freak out. Junsik was at school so I couldn’t call him either. Then the only ones I had left was Jonghyun and the other Teen Top members, ugh, I couldn’t call Jonghyun. I didn’t want the surprise to be ruined. Byung Hun? No, not Byung Hun, anyone but Byung Hun, I know; I would call Chang Hyun, he could help me.

After pressing Chang Hyun’s phone number I pressed the phone to my ear and listened. A few seconds passed by before I heard an excited voice on the other end answering. “YEON AH.” The boy was yelling so loudly that I had to withdraw the phone from my ear before it actually got damaged by the screaming.

“Yah, Chang Hyun ah I’m not deaf.” I pouted and I could hear how he giggled before he told everyone around him that he was talking to me. I shook my head and laughed over how cute he was acting, just like a small child. “Baby boy I have something I need you to help me with.” I joked and listened to how he asked me what it was. “Someone locked me inside a room in school, and the problem is that I can’t get out.” I explained and ended it off with a sigh; I hoped that he could help me. If he couldn’t, then I was stuck here.

“Are you okay?” he wondered and with a laughter I told him that I was okay, just that I wanted to get out from this stupid room. “Okay, okay, I’m coming. You’re attending the same school as Changjo right?” I told him yes before the call ended and now I could only wait and see. Crap, he didn’t even know where in the school I was. Plus, he would need a key to get inside. I sent a text message, telling him that I was in some kind of storage room on the third floor. He replied with a simple okay.

~~

I honestly don't know how many more chapters there will be =S but not more than ten.