Tragedy at the school

STUPID LOVE

SUNNY POV

 

 

I wonder if my 1st  day can get any better but with all the important people in my life here, I feel that im complete. PLUS i met this new guy who is seating right next to me today,and who havent stop starring at me. I wonder if we can be friends..Of course, he wants to be my friend,who wouldnt want to be friends with a funny girl as muah (me.)? I think his name is JongHyun..yeah thats it! Wait! Im not good at memorizing names,why am i making an exception for him!? keke

After our 1st boring math class ended,it was already time to go to lunch.

-Riiing!! -The school bell rang. I jump out of my seat and run towards TaeYeon's desk. Her expression was like everytime Hongki's near her.

-"Hey,Sunny,lets go before this comes.."-she says motioning HongGi who was still in his desk.

-"Okay! Lets go! i'm starving!!!" -I say as I grab her by her arm

-"Hey,girls! Don't leave without me"-Tiffany comes with that beautiful smile that only she had. She grabbed TaeYeon's avaible arm.

-"Of course we wouldnt leave without our porky fany"-I teased Tiffany a little,she just laughed.

We head down stairs with our arms tied up like we always do. When suddenly, the girl with long legs, and other girl, came running down  the stairs, almost making us stomp our feets and fall, but thankfully we didnt.

-"Yah! Watch where you are going! "-TaeYeon yelled at them and they just ignore her.

-"Calm down! Lets just let it pass,okay?"-Tiffany tells taeyeon with a warm smile on her face. Something that we really love of tiffany was her smile. That smile could make us feel in peace.

-Aishh, just this once! -TaeYeon said and we proceed to the cafeteria.

-What are yall gonna eat,girls? -Tiffany asked when we were already in the line to get our food.

-We're going to have chicken salad if they have.. What about you??-I ask her.

-Pizza, cheese cake, and vainilla ice cream.. -She said

-WOW are you really going to eat all that?? -We both asked with our shocked expression.

-Nae! Im not like you that need to go through a stupid diet..you know.. -She said sticking her toungue out.

-Okay, You dont need to brag about it. -I said. While walking with my food already in hand,someone came and gave me a backhug.

-Kyaaaaaaa! -I scream so loud that everyone turns to see me..Thats when i hear that girly laugh only someone had

-Key Oppa!!! -I hit him playfully in his arm..he just lauhs once again.

-Okay,beautiful ladies! I already found a place for you three.. -He said while taking us to an empty table.

After we finished eating,there was 30 minutes left so we decided to go and walk all around the school so we could know the school better.But suddenly,i felt the need to go to the bathroom so i left without telling anyone.

--------------------------------

TAEYEON'S POV

-Eh? Wait! Where is Sunny? -I said after not hearing her silly laughter all over the place.

-Eh? I don't know...? -Tiffany said while looking around for her without moving her body,only her eyes.

-Did you heard about that story?? -Key took the word..

-Eh? What story?? -We both asked..

-So you didnt know about it? They said that a girl commited suicide in the halls of this high school,and that she was still wondering around this halls looking for someone that was capable of taking her place.. -Key said with a misterious voice..

-Eh? Taking her place?? what do you mean!? -I said while tiffany was covering her ears.

-When she had found that capable girl,she would take over her body and make her kill all those who hurted her..

-GEUMANHAE!! GEUMANHAE!!! -Tiffany cried..

-Aishhh!!! Where the hell did she go!!!!!! -I yelled..

-I will go and look for her in the classroom,maybe she forgot something there...-Key said while getting inside of building C.

-Do you think the ghost of that girl came for her!?? -Tiffany said while clinging to me.

-Aniya!! There's no ghost!! Be more realistic!! -I yelled at her...she was always being afraid of the afterworld..

-I'll go look for her on the restrooms,you look for her outside,okay?? -I said.

-But what if the..-

-Theres no such thing as ghost! Look for her!! -I said while running inside the building C.

------------------------------------------

SUNNY'S POV

After using the restroom,i went to the place where i left them and they werent there anymore.

-Eh? Where are they? I thought i left them here....mm i'll go to look around for them.. -i sighed.

While i was walking i saw JongHyun wondering on the hallways of building B. He looked lonely so i decided to go and introduce myself to him.

-Annyeonhasseyo! My name its Lee SoonKyu but I will like you to call me Sunny,can we be friends?..-I stick my hand out so he could shook it.He stare at me for a second before shooking my hand.

-Sure.. Sunny. My name its Kim JongHyun nice to mee you. But where are your other friends? -He asked.

-Oh i Dont know..I went to the restroom and when i came back they werent where i left them.So i was looking for them,but instead of finding them, I found you. And well I thought this was the perfect opportunity to make a new friend. -I said

-Well not many people wants to be friends with me,but looks like you are the exception. -He smiled.

-Waeyo? -I asked with a curious expression.

-Dont worry about it. Lets be good friends...-He smiled even brighter..which made my heart pound so fast.

-Okay!! -Suddenly,i forgot about my friends and start thinking about how happy i was to be with JongHyun.

-------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON'S POV

 

-Ugghhh!!! Where the hell is sunny!!! I hope nothing bad happened to her!! -I fall to the ground..My legs were tired from walking and running throughout all the four buildings without finding her.

-I hope nothing bad happened to her..Wait! What if that unrealistic story about that ghost was true, and she came to take over Sunnys body,and now sunny is killing a bunch of people..!! -Tears where forming in my eyes..WTH! I was crying all because of something fake.

-Omo! Why are you crying!? Did someone hit you or made fun of you,shorty? -I heard his husky voice..It was HongGi and Hyun Joong.

-Im crying because im lost! And i cant find Sunny and the rest of my friends! -I stand up from the floor.

-Hahahaha!! Poor little thing,you are crying because without them you are nothing! -He laughed.

-You know what! I dont have to give you explanations that your stupid little brain wont undestand! And im not in the mood either so get the out of my way! -I yelled at him.

-WAIT!!! So your friends dissapeared? Dont be mad! How about we help you find them.-Hyun Joong grabbed my arm.

-Jjinjja?? -I said shocked.. He was one of the most selfish guys on planet earth and he was offering someone like me help.

-Yeah..why not? Sunny its a nice person..and the rest are too. -He smiled,i just stare at him with my mouth dingling wide open.

-Close your mouth,you dont want bugs to go in... -HongGi joked.

 -Sure...you ...-I whispered reffering to HongKi

-Thank You! Thank You So Much! You seem to be nicer than this jerk.. -I pointed at HongGi he just glared at me.

-Whatever. Lets go..

-----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY'S POV

 

 

-But Oppa,can i call you Oppa?? -I asked shyly.

-Sure! -He said..And i was soo happy he let me call him like that..

-Okay,so what do you like to do..I love to play video games,watch movies,and hang out with friends..what about you?? -I asked

-Well me too.. I really like dancing and singing,they say im really good at it -He smiled and made me feel at the clouds.I wasnt putting attention to where i was going and before knewing it,i stomp into something that was at the floor and i just close my eyes as i fell waiting to hit myself with the hard floor. But wait!! That hard floor never came to hit me.I opened my eyes slowly and i felt his arm on my waist...We were so close apart that i could smell his fresh breath..The seconds we spend in that position seemed like minutes..

-Yah!!! Sunny!!!,you dont know how hard i've been looking for you!! I even cried and made this two devils help me!! While i was worrying for you you were here trying to kiss with...i dont even know his name!! -I heard furious TaeYeon voice from the distance.My Hyunni and Hongki were with her too.

-What!? Kissing!!?? NO!!! is not like that!! Let me explain this to you,i went to the restroom but when i came back you werent there anymore.So i went to look for all of you,but on my way i found JongHyun oppa and we start walking and i wasnt putting attention to where i was going and i stomp on something and i was close to hit the ground but he grab me and thats when you came!! -I said fast talking.

-Ohhh is that so? Gwaenchanna?? -She came to me

-Yes. But why did you yell at me like that!!! You scared me.. -I said with my puppy face..

-Sorry.But do you know all i've been through thanks to you!! But thanks god you're okay,i was worried..-She said..

-We were worried too but its good to know that you were with your boyfriend all this time, bye..-My hyunni said in an hostile way.

-WOW..was he mad? wonder why..anyways see ya later Sunny,see ya later shorty..-HongGi winked at both of us and follow Hyunni.

-Aishh seems that "Shorty" will be my nickname forever.. -TaeYeon whined.

-Sorry that i made you worry... -I grab her hands.

-Naaa it's okay...Should we look for the guys to let them know you are alright. -She said and i noded.

Just when i was taking my phone out of my pocket,i heard them yell at me from behind..

WOW they save me the fatigue of calling them - i thought,just when i turned around they came running to hug me.

-I was soo worried!!! We thought the school ghost came to take over your body!! -Tiffany cried..

-The school ghost?? -I asked

-We will explain you later,right now its time to go to classes.. -TaeYeon said and they all runned to the classroom..when i turned around to look for JongHyun he wasnt there anymore.I wonder where he go.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!! Thanks for reading hope you are enjoying my story..

I also want to say thank you to my best frend TaeYeonAleyda..i told her about how much i wanted to make a story and she is helping me.So if somehow you see some changes in each chapter its her.so please  read her story  taeyeonaleyda.

 

 

LOL  

Aleyda=TaeYeon

Me.= Sunny  hahaha