The beginning of a rainy day

STUPID LOVE

SUNNY'S POV

 

 

Even though I want to believe that he needed to use the restroom, deep inside I knew that it was just an excuse to find a place where he could cry. I feel bad for breaking his heart but this is the only choice I have if I want to forget about him. I mean, right now, I got someone really nice who wants to love me, so I should give him a chance to do so, and that way I'll forget what happened. I think about the first kiss he gave me and about how the happiness overwhelmed when he asked me out. No! I shouldnt think about him! I should be thinking about my boyfriend! Only about him!

After 5 minutes later, those two comeback from the restroom. I stared right at hyunjoong just to find him giving me a glance with hatred. He probably hated me right now. What should I do? Should I ask him if he's okay?? Will he treat me with apathy from now on?? Even though I tried to get all those questions out of my mind and focus on the rest of the class, I just couldnt stop worrying about him. Even though we had break up, I still loved him. Curiosity was winning over me so before I knew it my head was turning to where he was seating and there he was, staring right at me. After 10 seconds of staring at each other, he finally turned away.

"Okay students, I've got an announce to make, so listen up!"  -The teacher made her voice louder to grab everyone attention.

"The school is going to have a talent contest. Every class is going to get 5 students of their class to form a group/band to participate on the contest, at the end the school will choose 1 single group from all of the groups, and that group is going to recieve an award. But first, they are going to make an audition to choose the most talented students from each class that are going to be forming the class group, so if you think you've got what it takes to participate, please sign in the form that I'll be putting in this desk, thank you" -She said and the excitment took over what I was feeling a while ago. OMG!! I LOVE TO SING AND I'M GOOD AT IT!! I think? Well, I always get a 99% at karaoke so I guess im hell a good singer. After she finish explaining the school bell rang announcing that it was lunch time. Before leaving for lunch, I run to be the first time at signing up on the form. When im done, I look at the line that has form behind me just to find hyunjoong staring at me. I give him the pen and run to the courner of the room to wait for taeyeon who's also in line. Aside from the two es, all the people that I care about is signing up to auditionate with me. When taeyeon is done signing up, I run to her.

"Unnie~! That contest sounds soo cool,doesnt it!! I LOVE TO SING!! -I say excited as we make our way out of the class room.

"Yeah, it sounds interesting" -She says in response. When we get outdoors the weather has changed soo much. The sky is gray and it looks like if there's going to be a storm. I really hated this kind of weather! I had a phobia to lighting and everytime it rained, I had the bad feeling that something bad was going to happen to me or to my friends.

"It seems like its going to rain." -TaeYeon says as she looks at the sky.

"I hope it doesnt!" -I say with a worried expression.The lunch time was as it was before hyunjoong and hongki were in. Key and Onew always making dirty jokes. Tiffany, eating like a pork and getting mad at key and at onew for saying dirty stuff. Miura and jonghyun laughing peacefully at everything they say but never saying something in response. Me and taeyeon pretending that everything its okay when it's actually not. Hyunjoong and hongki...at their table talking like if we were not there anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AFTER SCHOOL

 

 

 

The school bell rang and everyone runs through the door. I guess nobody will ever obbey the rule that says "No running through the halls when school's over". Actually, there's actually some people that do obbey and that's me and my people. Probably because we don't want to get in trouble for something as stupid as that again. Been there done that. But I still feel pity for the teacher who keeps yelling at them and sighting after not getting them to stop. I grab my bookbag and just when I'm about to leave with taeyeon and jonghyun through the class door, the principal speaks through the speaker.

"Students that are willing to participate on the school singing contest, please come to the school's gym, thank you" -He finishes in less than 10 seconds.

"Let's go!" -I grab taeyeon's hand with one of my hands and jonghyun's hand with the other and we leave for the gym. When we get outdoors to get to building A, where the classes that where not about studying where (Principal office, nursery room, gym, cooking class, art class, library etc.) it was already raining.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" -I say outloud making both of them stare at me.

"Wae? what's wrong?" -Taeyeon looks at me concerned.

"It's raining!!" -I start whinning like a little child and jonghyun explodes of laughter.

"Aish, sunny you're soo cute you know that?" -He says as he caresses my hair.

"You think so?" -I say doing a lot of aegyo as taeyeon stares at us like if she wanted to throw up.

"Yes I do" -He says giving me a peck on the cheek. I was beginning to blush so I decided to turn left just to find hyunjoong staring at us with teary eyes. I felt like if my heart was getting stabbed when I looked at how much I was making him suffer. Luckily, hongki came and took him away. I think both of them hate me so much right now.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG'S POV

 

 

 

I was just about to cry when Hongki came and took me away to keep me from watching them together. Why was I being so emotional when I've always been cold? Maybe it was because she was my long-term crush and just when I was finally getting her, we had to make those stupid mistakes. Now everything was messed up and all because of this stupid love. When we arrived to the gym, we werent the first ones, but the only ones from our class. After some minutes later, more and more familiar faces started to show up. In total, 10 students from our class were going to make the audition. Inside the people from out class were sunny and her gang, sooyoung and yuri, and another guy that I don't know. There was sure a lot of competition for me to get into those 5. After 10 minutes passed by, and people stopped coming, the music teacher decided to explain us about what to do next.

"Hello everyone. My name is Hyunbin and I'm the school music teacher. Many of you may already know me, but many may not so thats why im introducing myself. Okay so as you may know already, the school is having a singing contest.  . Every class is going to get 5 students of their class to form a group/band to participate on the contest, at the end the school will choose 1 single group from all of the groups, and that group is going to recieve an award. But first, they are going to make an audition to choose the most talented students from each class that are going to be forming the the class group. That's why we are here right now." -He says and everyone starts whispering. I raise my hand to ask a question and he makes me talk.

"So are we going to auditionate right now?" -I ask and he shooks his head.

"No. This is just a meeting for you to write up your name and the song you are planning to sing. For the next 4 days of the week, you'll be coming here to practice your song with all your classmates that plan to audition. This is just a way for you all to get to know each other better." -he explains as he passes around forms for us to complete. Forms that ask about personal information as our name, date of birth, and phone number. I think slowly about what song I'm going to use and just when I'm about to write up my song, a huge thunder is heard and the lights turn off. I look around and everything is dark. I hear everyone whispering and then a loud scream that comes from someone familiar: Sunny.