Jealousy

STUPID LOVE

SUNNY'S POV

 

What did just happen?? I wonder if hongki its okay,...maybe he got jealous of the new guy -I was wondering just then when my eyes searched for the new guy but his chair was empty. Did he go to catch with them??

- Hey,guys,where did the new kid go?? -I asked and Key just pointed to the exit door. 

OMG!! What if hongki doesn't control his anger and fights him!! I mean,the new kid seems to be weak and hongki its...-i interrupted my own thoughts...-ohh well he's weak too.

-Hey,guys.. hongki probably got mad.. -I speak to them and they all nodded in agreetment.

-Yeah. I think I should give him one of my wise advices,maybe that will cheer him up.. -just when hyun joong got up his chair to go talk to hongki,the school bell rang and everyone got up of their tables walking through the exit door.

-Lets leave it for later...the class its about to start.. -he winked while grabbing my hand and heading to exit door.Just when we we're about to leave the cafeteria I remember i had left my phone at the table so I run to the table to grab it back without letting hyun joong notice it.When i got it back i saw jonghyun who was still seated at his chair with a sad face which made me have a flashback..

*Flashback

"Not many people wants to be friends with me,but looks like you are the exception"

"Lets be good friends"

*End of flashback..

Wait! somehow i totally forgot about him the last few days...I run to where JongHyun was and greet him.

-What's up?? You should hurry up if you don't want to be late for class,you know how strict they are when it comes to being late to our classes. -I said with a smile.

-Yeah,you're probably right... -He said while cleaning his spot in that table that was always empty.

-Why don't we go together to class?? -I asked him trying my best to be the nicest possible. Somehow,i felt some pity towards him. He was always alone during lunch time and why was i noticing it this late?? I realized that im slow at noticing when someone needs a friend.

-Okay..Let me throw this at the trash can.. -He gave the sweetest smile i've seen from him and walked to the trash can and then came back to me. After that,we head together to the classroom and almost everyone was there except for hongki. Something was pretty unusual,Taeyeon was laughing so hard along with the new guy. Wait!! wasn't her looking for hongki?? why is she with the new kid right now??? Suddenly,i felt really mad towards her for leaving her boyfriend aside and talked to the new guy who caused everything from the beginning.

-TaeYeon! Where's hongki?? weren't you with him?? -I asked her with my wtf face.

-I was but he just ignored me...So i decided not to be with such a jerk that can't even listen to what i say.-she said

-But he's your boyfriend!! -I said out loudly.

-Well not more... -she said and turned facing miura..who was staring at me with a confused look on his face.Before i could say something else,the teacher walked into the classroom and everyone,including me runned to their desks.

OMG!! Where is hongki!!! he's going to get detention if the class starts and he's not here by then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON'S POV

 

After a few minutes that the class had already started,hongki walked into the room.I turned around and he glared at me,it got me chills.Then when he got into his desk,he turned facing the board,i was trying to ask if he was okay but he kept on ignoring me so i decided to do the same. He want's war,that's what he will get..

-Okay,guys,now getting back to the our project,Mr Haruma,ill explain you what this project was about later..First i'm going to ask all of you how this three days with your supposed to be baby have been..Okay?? Well I'm going to start asking Kim TaeYeon and Lee Hongki..

-Mrs Kim TaeYeon,how has this three days with Hongki and your supposed to be baby been? -She asked me and i didnt know how to answer..I mean,our situation right now wasnt good at all but i tried to answered confidently anyways..

-Mmm well we've been taking good care of the sack of flour..it haven't broken yet so i guess thats good..-I answered.

-Ohh thats good.. Remember,you have to visit each other often..you've still have till monday to have fun together as a family,okay?? -The teacher smiled and i just nodded. I looked at hongki who remained with his stare facing the board..I think he's really mad at me,i think i should go to his house today to talk to him and fix everything. Yeah thats what im going to do!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

I was waiting for the teacher to ask us about how our project was doing.

After a while she finally asked us.

-So Mrs Lee Soonkyu and Mr Kim jonghyun,how is your project doing?

-We're taking good care of ours! JongHyun oppa its really good at being caring to his supposed to be baby..i think he's going to be great as a father in the future. -Sunny said with a really cute smile..She was pretty as an angel..

-Ohh thats good to know.. -The teacher said and i looked at sunny but got eye contact with Hyun joong instead. He was glaring at me from his desk..i just turned facing the teacher ignoring him. After some minutes the teacher was done asking how the projects were doing.

-Okay guys..since tomorrow its the start of the weekend,you better go have some fun as a family..Go somewhere and take lots of care of your baby-she said all excited. Somehow everyone was taking this so seriously,even i was.

-Yeah,im planning to have a date with sunny tomorrow..-My mouth moved and after i knew it i had already screwed up by saying what was supposed to be a surprise..I looked at sunny and her face was totally blushing....which made me feel really emberrased..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNNY'S POV

 

Did i hear it wrong!?? did he just said he was going to have a date with me??? My cheeks started to feel really hot and i couldnt even look at his eyes,so i turned to see hyun joong and he was glaring at jonghyun..It felt soo emberresing but before i knew it,my heart was already anxious.

-That's great^^ -the teacher said while laughing at this awkward situation. I just laughed too trying to get rid of this horrible atmosphere. After ten minutes of stares and glares the class was over and the ball rang announcing that the school's over for today. As soon as i got out of my chair Jonghyun came to me..

-Hey,lets meet at the bus station tomorrow at 4:00 o'clock..So we can go somewhere with our baby,okay?? -He smiled and i just couldnt resist to smile back and nod. Just then,he lean and gaved me a kiss in the cheek..my heart was beating so fast again. This was the first time my heart was beating this fast for somebody else that wasnt hyunjoong.After he kissed my cheek,he left the classroom in a hurry leaving me speechless. Just then someone hit the wall,and made me get out of my dreamland..i turned around and hyun joong left right away.

-Did he left without me??OMG!!! EVEN WORST,HE MISUNDERSTOOD THIS!!! NOOOOOOO!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HONGKI'S POV

 

3 hours later....

 

Today was the worst day of my life!! I mean,i've never been this jealous before but why am i jealous now?? I just can't stand her being with that guy,i wouldt care if she was with Onew or Key because they are their friends and they are not her style at all but this new guy its really...really....whats the word?? Handsome. Wait!!?? why am i saying he's handsome?? Im way more handsome...i think... It doesnt matter! she told me she was going to give a chance and now she is screwing up like this when i tried my best to convey my heart to her... -I told to myself while hitting a pillow with all my streght.

I bet she wont even come to our last date as a merried couple tomorrow...Aishh i even forgot to ask her out..why did i bought some tickets to  a romantic movie if i wasnt going to have the courage to ask her out anyways...?? -After i got tired of hitting my pillow,i lied in my bed,put my headphones on and listened to a romantic song.. and started singing.."I'm Lucky im in love with my best friend..lucky to have been where i have been..lucky to be coming home again..." just then my eyes started to spill tears.. WTF???Im crying...?? ! -I said to myself

Just when i was trying to clean my tears away someone knocked the front door. My parents were working,and my brother was working too so i went downstairs and oppened the door..And there she was...my heart was beating fast but i was still mad at her..

-What do you want? - I asked her.

-Well even though you dont believe me,i worry about you so i came to check on you.. 

-Whatever...-i tried to close the door but she didnt let me..

-Even though i got mad earlier..i came to fix it..So please lets have a our last date as a couple tomorrow,okay?? Lets atleast enjoy our date tomorrow,please?? -She said..with a concerned expression.

-NO I DONT WANT TO.-I said and tried my best to ignore her..

-YAh! BABO!! Im asking you to forget everything and just enjoy our date tomorrow with the freaking project and you just keep on acting like a stupid inmature freak! You know what! Fine forget we even had this conversation! Im out of here.. -she runned to her house and i just acted like if i didnt give a about it.But as soon as i closed the door my heart felt pain..the most horrible pain i even had..I just fell to the floor and cried like crazy..

WHY AM I THIS STUPID!!!!!! -I screamed at myself,i even could hear my echo throughout the house..

I have ruined everything! I even hurted her!! -I hitted the floor twice and then i remembered something i always did to get rid of the depression.I grabbed my jacket and head outside. Jogging was always helpful to get rid of depression and all those bad thoughts that came to my mind.When i got out of my house,i saw the new guy from school giving water to the flowers of the house next to me. Wait!! what is he doing here?? Just then,i remembered that this house was in sell,and i also remembered that my dad told my mom that somebody had already buy it..

OH NO! NOT HIM!!!