Figthing!!

STUPID LOVE

TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

-Eottokhae!!??? - Sunny came into my arms and  started crying. "My dream of being his girlfriend was finally coming true,but now everything is ruined and its all because of my own stupidity!!" For the first time,she was putting all the blame on herself instead of putting it in others,and that made me realise she was really hurt.

"Don't worry too much..everything is going to be okay" I hold the tears that were forming in my eyes for falling.I was always the one who used to cry but this time I wanted to show her my comforting side,and console her.After half of an hour,of overwhelming sadness she fell asleep. I cover her with a blanket and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Silently,I went down stairs and called her parents to tell them about the sleepower we were supposed to be having.They asked me to take care of her and to call them if anything was wrong. After saying goodbye they hang up.

I went to the kitchen,and grabbed a glass of milk and a slice of sweet bread.I went outside and seated on the pavement,and as I ate I couldnt stop starring at hongkis house who had all the lights turned off except for the one from hongkis room which was .

"I wonder if he's having a hard time like me..Why does he have to jump to conclusions without even asking!? Why is everything so difficult!!?? Yesterday in the morning,we seem to be fine. After 3 years,our enmity had finally been erased,however,everything we had built collapsed in less time that it took us to build everything that we had build" Those thoughts wrapped my mind,and before I could hold the tears that were forming,they were already rolling down my cheeks.

"It seems I'm not good at holding my tears..." I faked a laugh and put the rest of the sweet bread in my mouth.For the first time,I found it difficult to chew before swallowing. I just swallowed everything including the desire to let everything out.I wiped my tears away with my shirt,stood up,faked a smile and went inside.

"TaeYeon,what were you doing outside this late at night" My mom came from the kitchen in her nighgown..

"I just needed some fresh air,and its only 10:00 pm,not big deal.. " I faked a laugh,and started walking towards the stairs.

"TaeYeon,look at me!!" My mom spin me around... "Are you alright?? Your eyes are swollen" She gave me a concerned look.

"Of course I am...Its just that I think my eyes are just irritated after wearing contacts all day" I pretended to be fine,and faked another smile."It seems sunny is already asleep,you should go to sleep too" She kiss my cheek and I went upstairs..I walked into my room trying to make the less noise I could make,I didnt want to wake Sunny up since,that would only make her cry again and this time I would just end up crying with her.I tiptoe walk to my bed and lied carefully next to her. After that,it didnt took  me more than ten minutes to fall asleep..

"TaeYeon unnie!! TaeYeon unnie!!" I opened my eyes and I saw Sunny smiling at me..

"Wae....?" I seated up,and she just hugged me. It took me by surprise since I wasn't expecting a hug this early in the morning. "Wae??" I asked,and she pulled me off and played with my cheeks."I know you wanted to cry too,but you wanted to console me so you hold your tears yesterday,but now its time for you to let everything out!!" She said and hugged me again.Like if she had said the magic word to open my heart,the tears started to spill like crazy.

 

 

 

"Don't worry too much...Everything is going to be okay" She said copying what I had told her yesterday. I nodded and she smiled as she stood up in my bed. "Lets show those two that we are stronger than this,that we won't be shaken by their mistakes,okay?" She took my hand and stood me up next to her,then she begin to jump in my bed laughing. "Come on,Fighting!!" after she said that I begin to jumptoo and we start laughing. After that,we had a pillow fight and it seem all the pain I was holding inside had disapeared.

"So what should we do today??" Sunny asked me once we were lying on the floor after our bodies were all worn out for jumping and playing around. "Mmm I have no idea..." i gave a sight. "Should we call Tiffany and go shopping??" She stood up. "That sounds like a great idea!!" I stood up and danced..She took her phone out of her bag which was throwed in a corner of my room,and called Tiffany.

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

"Yeobuseyo??" I heard tiffany's sweet voice.

"Hey girl,whats up??" I asked her.

"Hehe not much,here having breakfast with my family...what about you??" She asked while chewing something.

"Here with TaeYeon unnie,we we're planning to go to the mall,wanna come with us??" I asked her

"You're ON!! Where do we meet??" She asked while chewing something..

"I'll call you back in a minute,let me call Onew to see if he can come with us,if he says "yes" we will pick you up" I told her and hang up.WOW!! I was the one hanging up again!! This is my third time doing this!!

"Unnie,you call Onew oppa,I will go use the restroom" I gave her my phone and walked out of the room.

Did she believe I was happy??? I must be a good actress,cause she fell for my fake smile. I don't want us to be miserable for the rest of the weekend,in the contrary,I want us to have a lot of fun before facing the situation tomorrow at school.I think that being surrounded by people that support us,is going to give us streght to face them tomorrow.I looked at my reflection in the mirror,and I could see a miserable me..someone who was hiding all her pain inside with a fake smile. I gave a sight "TaeYeon unnie,lets throw everything and be happy for this whole day,so tomorrow we can be back as two new girls,who are strong,fighting!" I whispered to my reflection.

After using the restroom,I went to taeyeon's room. "So what did he say??" I asked her and she smiled.

"He said he will pick us at 12:00 pm,so that means we have...1 hour to get ready"

"Okay,I will go to my house and get ready,see you outside in 1 hour,arrasseo?? " I grabbed my bad from the floor and she gave me my phone back,then I runned down the stairs and head outside.I didn't have the courage to look at what was infront of me,I was afraid he might be outside of his house.So I just went straight to my house,with my face facing downwards.

"Sunny,how did the sleepower go??" My mom came to greet me..

"It was awesome...we watched a few movies while eating popcorn" I gave my mom a white lie and she seem happy to know I had fun at the sleepower. "Mommy,can I go to the mall with my friends,today??" I asked her as I head upstairs..

"Yeah but clean the mess you made yesterday" She yelled at me as she walked to the kitchen. I had forgot about the mess I made yesterday thanks to my angryness..."Okay,I will!!" I yelled as I runned to my room.

After 20 minutes my room was as clean as it used to be.So I went into my closet to see what was I going to wear.

I put on a long-sleeved shirt which had "Rich Mind" written all across it.And a denim overall. Then I brush my hair into two braids and put some accesories,I was already wearing the necklace hyun joong had gave me but I replace it with one Taeyeon had gave me for my birthday last year. I wasn't willing to wear anything that remind me of him,I wanted to forget all about him for just today..

 

I looked at the clock and there was only ten minutes left,so I decide to head to TaeYeon's house.As I walked outside I saw Miura wathering his garden..so I decide to invite him to the mall aswell.

''Miura Oppa!!" I runned towards him and he smiled.

"Hey,do you have anything to do today??" I asked him and he shook his head.

"GREAT! then how about you come with us to the mall?? Its going to be fun!!" I danced ignoring his stare.

"Really???Can I go too???" He asked and I nodded. "You have ten minutes to get ready so ppalli!!!"

 "Okay,let me get my wallet!!" He said and runned inside his house,I seated in his porch to wait for him. A few seconds later,I heard someone closing a door close to me,I turned around and Hongki was leaving his house,fortunately he didnt took notice of me and just went straight to hyun joong house. I wonder what those two are up to...

"I'm ready!!" Miura locked his house and we both walked to taeyeon's house. Since there was only five minutes left,we decide to wait for her outside her house.

"So is Jonghyun coming too??" he asked me.

"OMO!! I forgot about him!! Should I invite him too??" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah..I really like him,he's very nice..." he said and I took out my phone and called him.

"Yeobuseyo??"

"JongHyun oppa! Its me,Sunny,I was calling because me and my friends are going to the mall,and I wanted to invite you" I said and looked at miura's expression which was trying to tell me something...

"Yeah!! Thanks for inviting me,where do we meet??" He asked.

"We will come to pick you up in 20 minutes,so be ready,okay?? " I said and hang up...

"Yes! This is the forth time!!" I said and Miura mouth me "NamjaChingu" (Boyfriend) I looked around and I saw hyun joong and hongki starring at us from the porch of hyun joong house..Thankfully,Onew came with his car but Taeyeon hadnt came out of her house yet. "Miura,go inside the car,Im going to get taeyeon..." I walked inside taeyeons house and she was eating a donut with milk,i just took her hand and dragged her out with the donut on .

"Hehe...sorry for keeping you waiting..." TaeYeon said while chewing the whole donut in ..Thankfully,she didnt notice hongki and hyun joong and just went inside onew's car,and I went inside after her..

 

HONGKI'S POV

 

"It seems they are trying to avoid us..." Hyun Joong said

"Should we follow them?? I mean,they are going to the mall,lets just go to the mall as well.." I said,and he seem to agree with my idea. Even though it was hurting a lot,I didnt want to let her have fun while I was hurting..If she wanted to make me miserable...then im going to make her feel miserable too...