DOUBLE DATE!

STUPID LOVE

JONGHYUN'S  POV 

 

I was really happy that it felt like I was in a dream. I was with the girl I really liked and her best friend who I admired and the new guy from school kiura or whatever his name was.  "Oh oppa,look at there!!" -Sunny pointed her finger to a zoo worker that was holding a tiger cub.She grabbed my arm and dragged me to there. TaeYeon and Kiura followed us from behind.

"Can I hold it,please??" Sunny asked the zoo worker and she nodded with a smile.Sunny's eyes brighten up instantly.

-OMG!!!!! KYEOPTA!! -Sunny said in excitment while holding the little creature in her arms. TaeYeon and Kiura laughed happily.

-You want to hold it too?? -Sunny asked me and I shook my head.

     CUTE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    SUNNY'S

SUNNY'S POV

 

OMG!!! What am I feeling all of the sudden?? My heart is racing only by looking at jonghyun.This is just soo strange..my heart have never been rased by anyone else but Hyun Joong,but it seems like a small change is happening to me.And plus,I'm not sad anymore for my discution with Hyun Joong in the contrary,I was having such a fun day.  

-What's its name? -I asked the zoo worker.

-His name is zangha and he just turned 4 weeks today..so you be careful while holding him...-I nodded.

-Sunny,are you sure you are okay?? -Taeyeon came closer to me and whispered to me.

-Yeah! I'm awesome,don't worry...-I told her and she just kept staring at me with a concerned look on her face.

-Come'on lets have fun with the good people,okay!? -I tried to make myself as cheerful as possible.

-You're right! Let's have a lot of fun with the good people!!  -She smiled and I took her hand and walked towards the boys who seem to get along well.

-So,Miura,why did you decided to come to study to korea?? -I asked..

-Ohh well,my father is korean and my mom is japanese,and that makes me half korean,so I just felt like coming here where my father was born and thats the whole reason hehe...

-So it was only for curiosity,you little brat.. -I slapped his playfuly he just blushed in emberrassment.

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

Although I was feeling really depressed,I didn't want to ruin the fun atmosphere that was all around,so I just put up with a fake smile and acted like if I was having a lot of fun.

-So Miura,when did you move to the house infront?? -I had forgot to ask him that.

-The day before yesterday..The renting is really cheap so my dad decide to get it for me.

-WOW!! Infront!!?? How was that I never noticed!!?? Thats awesome!! Now we can meet up and have parties!! -Sunny danced while in excitment.Miura and jonghyun laughed in harmony.

-Guys,I have something to say...-Miura stood up and we just stared at him with curiosity..

-Lets be friends forever please!! -He kneeled down and we all laughed. Sunny slapped his once again and he just blushed once again. "Don't be stupid,hehe,we were going to be your friends anyways..." She helped him up and we all laughed in harmony.

-Thank you so much for inviting me,Taeyeon!! -He came towards me and smiled and before I could say something he pulled me in and hugged me.I just stood there still,feeling his warm chest pushing towards mine. I could see how sunny was mouthing me to put an end to that hug but my hands couldn't  move.

-Guys,we're going!! -Sunny yelled and thats when Miura pulled off.

-Lets go,TaeYeon! -He said and I just nodded awkwardly.

 

After 15 minutes we were already in the bus station getting off the bus.

-Thank you,all!! See you monday!! -Jonghyun gave farewell to all of us.

-Yeah,today was the best day of my life!! see you monday!! -sunny said and he went away.

-Sunny,you look like you like him... -Miura said..

-Eh?? Don't say that! -I told him

-Why?? -He asked and just when I was about to tell him that Sunny wasn't single I heard a voice behind my back..

-Because shes my girlfriend,is that clear?? -Hyun Joong was behind us and since when?? well,only god knows...

-Oh,oppa.....-Sunny said in a low tone..

-Let's go Sunny,we got to talk... -Hyun joong took sunny's hand brusquely.He looked really angry and I could see how frightened sunny was and I couldnt stand seeing sunny that way so I took her other hand and pulled her  back.

-You're not taking her anywhere... -I said

-Who says Im not?? -He said it like if it was a thread.

-Because we are going to have a sleepower tonight! So if you want her to be with you you will have to wait till tomorrow..so get the out of here...-Just when I was about to leave to my house with miura and sunny following my lead. I saw hongki sitting in my house porch.

-Hongki,what are you doing here?? -I said with a trembling voice.

-I was waiting for you to come back...but it seems you're with your new boyfriend,so forget that I was here.. -He stood up and left.