Good friend

STUPID LOVE

TAEYEON'S POV

 

-Hey,you punk!! -I snatched his headphones away from him,he just glared at me.

-Don't you know how expensive this are! If you broke them,you pay for them! -He said while taking them away from me.

-Whatever..hey,whats wrong with you? Are you sick?? -I said while putting my hand on his forehead making sure he didn't have a fever. His forehead was cold as ice,which made me worry...

-Okay..I think your tempeture decreased..you're cold as ice..How about we see the nurse?? -I standed up but he just looked at me for less than a second and then came back to his old position,lying at the grass.

-I'm fine...My tempeture its always like this,there's nothing to worry about..

-Wow..are you a vampire??-i .. -Whatever...just leave me alone...-he put his headphones on and ignored me.

-Aigooo...Maybe Miura its right....you're just jealous.. -I tried hard to make him put his attention on me but he just kept ignoring me.. -Alright! If you're alright,then i'll go back to the cafeteria to have a nice talk with the new cute guy...-I walked away slowly waiting for him to stop me but he didnt..he just stood there listening to his stupid Iphone with those expensive headphones. When just yesterday he was begging me to give him a chance...i'm so stupid for giving one to such a jerk.. Just when i got to the cafeteria,miura was outside leaning to the cafeteria door waiting for me.

-Miura,what are you doing here?? -I asked him.

-How did it go?? I'm worried that your boyfriend misunderstood us..

-He's not my boyfriend..that means im single..so theres nothing to worry about. I'm free to hang out with any guy i want to hang out..

-Really? Are you sure it's okay?? -He asked me and I nodded.

-Ohh that's great then! -He smiled to me..and i blushed a little. If i think about it slowly..he is really cute..

-Mmm can you please guide me to the library??

-You sure like the library a lot..Thats something we got in common since i love to spend the time at the library.When I'm there there's nobody that can bother...i feel at ease when im there. -I said and somehow his eyes sparkled..

-Mmmm now that you dont have a boyfriend...

-Eh?? -I stared at him with a curious face...WHAT IS HE ABOUT TO SAY!!????

-We can be really close friends right?? We both like the library and...im sure there might be more things we have in common..and im also really grateful for all your help during today-he gave a small bow. And i just stood there laughing awkwardly.. "Hehe sure we can be good friends,so lets go to the library" I said and started walking through the hall.

-So...mm....whats your favorite book?? -He asked.

-Mmm Romeo & Julliette.. -I answered.

-Wow! mine too!! It's just such a romantic and heartbreaking story,don't you think??

-Yeah it is...-After that question,he started making me more and more questions..I also asked him a lot of emberressing and strange questions. It started to seem like an interview or something like that but the weirdest thing of all was that we had everything in common. From favorite food to sleeping habits.

-So whats your dream?? -I asked him..

-I want to be a singer...but i also want to be a song writer. More like a singer who writes his own songs.. -He smiled.

-I want to be a singer too.. I also want to be a radio DJ..hehe.. But I'm not sure if i've got any talent.

-Sing to me... -He seated me in one of the library chairs and looked right into my eyes.

-Sing to me and i'll tell you if you have talent or if you don't...

-Mmm but what should i sing?? -I asked him...-Whatever you want,just sing to me..-he answered.

-aishh i wont! I standed up and runned to hide.. -Sometimes my playful side come to me without letting me notice.

-You wanna play hide and seek?? Thats my favorite game and let me warn you,im awesome at it! -He runned looking for me and it didnt took him longer than a few seconds before finding me.

-Aishh You're good!

-Hahaha catch me if you can! -He started running through all the library and i just follow him..Until the school bell announced all the students to return to their classes.