......Whatever......

STUPID LOVE

SUNNY'S POV

 

Once we arrived to the principal office HongKi was already there..

-HONGKI OPPA!!!!! -I runned and fell in his arms he just laughed awkwardly. Since i known him since we were born,now i was really comfortable around him. He may be pretty anoying sometimes,expecially when TaeYeon is around but well,i think that will change since they are now a couple...or atleast i think so. While i was in my hug,i noticed that there was no sign of my best friend!!

-WHERE'S HER!! -I panicked.. since well i was afraid something terrible had happened to her.

-Hhehehe she sprained her ankle so her parents are taking her to the hospital or atleast that's what the nurse told me. -He answered.

-OMO!!SHE BROKE HER ANKLE!! how could you let that happen to her!!? arent you her boyfriend to take of her!! -i said dramatically.

-noooooo!! i said she "sprained" her ankle!! The nurse said she will be alright! -he said nervously,trying to hide his face with his arms,like if i was a bully who wanted to hurt him.Well,i admit i can be a little scary when im dramatic..But well who can change my way hehe.

-Ok that changes things i guess...-I sighed..and just then the principal came into the room with a mad expression.

-SIT! -he commanded..and we obeyed his command  right away

-Mr.Lee HongGi,I already been informed about the accident your classmate had so you are free of any punishment,you can return to your class. -The Principal motion honggi to the door and honggi just nodded.

-About You,Mr.Kim Hyun Joong,you were in charge of making sure Mrs Lee had used the bathroom and returned to the classroom after that,however,you let her,and you even went along with her,to wonder around the school and that is unacceptable.Wondering around the school during class its forbidden so im really sorry to say that you will have to stay afterschool to clean the whole school. -He  said

-THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!?? SERIOUSLY!!! -I got out of my chair..protesting

-SIT!! YOU WILL FOLLOW MY COMMAND IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET A WORST PUNISHMENT! -He said,and i just nodded in disapointment..After that,we left the office and head to the cafeteria,2nd period was over already,and lunch time was here.

-You're probably mad at me for getting you in trouble... -I muttered.

-Naaa...this is not my 1st time having detention thanks to someone else.. -He said

-Eh? what do you mean? -I asked.

-Hahah my best friend it's a total jerk...remember...? -He said referring to HongGi

-haha right.. Its incredible he came undamaged from all this..-i said and he smiled..

 

 

 

LUNCH

 

-Hahaha you got to be kidding me!!? This time you didnt need me to get in trouble!! -Key laughed and i just stared at him.

-Omo! That's bad...But don't worry im sure this will be over in no time hehe..-Tiffany said trying to cheer me up

-Naaa..it's not that bad since i will be alone with Hyun Joong hehehe... -I said while looking at hyun joong who was seating with HongKi.

-Whats up losers?-Onew came teasing us with the same phrase... (He always calls us losers...just because we are not as smart as him)

-Hahaha not much..but Mrs Sunny here got in detention... -Key said with a smile.

-Don't tell me you disrespect the teacher again! Haha like always... -Onew laughed..

-Yeah i beat the teacher up, are you proud? -I said sarcastically..

-L.O.L Yes I Am!! hahahahahaha did you use your bear foot? -He pointed at my feets.Well my feets are the strongest part of me,with just a kick i can send you to a trip to all the planets in the universe..and come back hahaha.

-IDIOT!! I got in trouble for skipping class... -I said..

-DAWN..hehe thats new. Why did you skipped class, mmm did you had with someone? -He made one of those nasty jokes he always make.

-Yeah haha and im expecting a baby, you wanna be the godfather? -I said sarcastically with a glare that he didnt detect

-Of course! when its the baptism? -He said and i kick him out..yeah he was send right to the next table..

-Ohhh that will leave a mark... -Key said with the same smile.

-I seriously think violance its not the right way of...

-But he was getting in sunny's nerves hahaha -key interrupted tiffany by putting her hamburger right in .

I turned around and there they were starring at me  like if i  was a monster or something..haha i think i scared hyun joong a little with my violent side....I just smiled nervously ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG'S POV

 

-WOW DID YOU SEE THAT!!? The girl you fell for its a monster.... -HongGi said while hitting my arm

-........Atleast she's not as weak as taeyeon is... -I answer him and he just glared at me

-mmmm well i love taeyeon anyways..she may not be perfect but i feel complete when she's with me. -He said proudly..

-Whatever... -I said and he continue eating his food. While i was eating i couldnt help but to observe Sunny from the distance,our stares run through each other many times,but i just smiled nervously and she seem to do the same.

-So what are you doing this afternoon? Cleaning..or maybe...making out with sunny hahahahaha  -HongKi laughed..and i just ignored him.

-Whatever..what about you? -I asked.

-Im planning to go visit my girlfriend...why? jealous that i have a girlfriend and you don't?  -He said and i just kept ignoring him.

-Whatever...