.......

STUPID LOVE

HYUN JOONG'S POV

 

"Okay,we need a plan! any ideas??" Hongki looked at me like if I was the one in charge of the ideas.

"Eottokhae??" I asked him,and he just did a facepalm. "This is your plan,you know" I told him and he just glared at me.

"Oh I got an Idea!! Let's use Soyeon,your partner in the project!?" He danced like if he had won a trophy or something.

"Her name is SooYoung..." He ignored me and kept dancing like a fool. "Just call her!!" He sang.

"Okay,even if I call her,how is this going to help you??"  I asked him,and he stopped dancing.

"Right....Naaa I will just ask Yuri out.." He said while bringing his cellphone out of his pocket. "Yuri?? The girl that seats at the last round??" I asked and he just nodded. "How do you know her??" I asked him.

"She asked me out the other day,but I had to decline her offer since I was already going out with TaeYeon..."

"That sounds...incredebly stupid. You decline a y girl for a little kid like Taeyeon. You're no men" I said sarcastically.

"I'm sure you would've done the same..." He said and start dialing a number in his phone.

 

HONGKI'S POV

 

"Yeobuseyo"  I heard the voice of that y .

"Annyeong! It's me,Lee Hongki from your class,remember me??"

"Hongki Oppa!! How are you??"

"I'm awesome..." Even using the word "awesome" hurted me,since I know it wasn't true.

"It's great that you are calling me..." She said with a flirty voice.

"Yeah. I was calling because I wanted to ask you out on a double date.."

"Omo! A double date with who?"

"With my friend hyun joong and Sooyoung" I said all confident,he just glared at me.

"Ohh okay,where do you want us to meet??" She asked and I told her where.After that,we hang up.

"Hehe...She sure likes me a lot..." I laughed.He just kept on glaring at me.

"Whatever...I send SooYoung a text message,lets wait for her reply.." He said with a uninsterested face.

After he recieved the reply,we head on to the bus station and then to the mall.We were there in 30 minutes.