the new kid

STUPID LOVE

TAEYEON'S POV

 

-Okay! I already show you all building C. Since you won't have any classes at the other buildings I think theres no need for me to show you those..So I think we should head to the cafeteria.. -I said while looking at my watch. It had already been 30 minutes,and there was only 20 more left to have hour lunch.

-Okay but can i ask you a favor first? -He said and after a few seconds I nodded.

-Can you take me to the library? I would like to take my lunch there if its possible. -He paused and our eyes met for a few seconds then he proceed to talk again. -Im just trying to avoid the awkwardness i will cause..

-That's not possible. -I said and his eyes met mines once again,after a few seconds i proceed to talk again-You will eat at our table with me and my friends.The teacher asked me to watch over you for today,that means i wont let my eyes off you for even a second,did you understand?? -After that,he had no choice rather than nod.After that,i head to the cafeteria in the main building and he followed me. (The main building its where all the club classes are. Including the principal office,the main office,the nurse's office,and the cafeteria.Along with the library and the Gym.)

When we reached the cafeteria,we looked for as i like to call it "Our table" which it wasnt ours.  All my friends we're already there eating while enjoying their conversations. But somehow,something was different in there. There was two more persons seating there.. Yeah...hyun joong and hongki where now part of our table..There was 3 more chairs left thought. (Each table from our Cafeteria had 9 chairs)

-Whats up,guys? Today we will be having a guest at our table,so please make him feel comfortable. -I said while grabbing one of the empty chairs. Miura grabbed the chair right next to me.

-YOU!!!!!!!! -Sunny jumped out of her chair,banging the table with her hands. Everyone stared at her,except for miura who was busy trying to hide his face with his arms,he was probably expecting a punch in the face by this monster.

-Are welcome here...-she smiled and he just nodded.Everyone else in the table laughed at his frightened expression.But there was someone who wasnt laughed and who didnt seem happy at all.

 Before i could ask him if he was okay,he stand up and left without saying anything.Everyone looked at me with a worried face i just told them that it didnt have to be with me.

-Who's the one that left?? -Miura asked.

-Ohh he is TaeYeon's boyfriend..Lee HongKi.

-Ohh i see...Maybe i made him feel jealous for hanging with you,im so sorry..i dont wanna give you trouble..

-Haha no he is not jealous,dont worry.I'm going to go to talk to him,be righ back. -I left the cafeteria. I runned outside the main building and found him lying at the grass with his eyes closed and his headphones on.