.........

STUPID LOVE

SUNNY'S POV

 

-Five Six Seven Eight! Ttanttanttanttararattanttanttantararaa Answer your phone call or I will get mad! (Ringtone)

-Not in saturday!! Aishh Just when my dream was getting hot...

-Yeobuseyo?? -I answer the phone.

-Annyeong,Sunny! Its me,your handsome boyfriend..Did I wake you up??

-Yeah...but don't worry,it doesn't matter if it's you... -I answered while hiding how annoyed I was. Not that he's annoying but one of the things I hate the most is to wake up early when its weekend.

-Hhehehe my bad. So...should we go have fun today?? -He asked and just when i was about to say yes,i remembered about our school project and how we were supposed to have fun with our partner today.

-I think I'll have to pass this time..-I said dissapointed. This was the first time he asked me out and it was soo hard for me to say no to him,but well there wasnt anything I could do about it. And besides,I had already made plans with jonghyun.

-Eh? Why?? Is there something you've got for today?? -He asked and I was wavering to tell him the truth about my date with jonghyun but in a relationship there has to be trust for it to work out,thats what taeyeon always tells me,so i decided to tell him. -I've got a date with JongHyun oppa. But its only for our project so don't worry about it. And besides,you have to go and have fun with your partner too...hehehe -I said nervously.

-Are you really leaving my date aside for that dude?? -His voice sounded mad.

-No! It's because or project,and you should do the same for your project,go and have fun with sooyoung for today,and tomorrow lets have fun together,okay?? Don't get mad,okay?? -I said..

-Aishh okay.. Anyways,where is that dude taking you?? -He asked me.

-Why would you want to know anyways?? -I said with suspicious voice.

-I just want to know so i can take Sooyoung to where you'll be and watch for you while I have my date with Sooyoung.-He said and I refuse to tell him. If i tell him he will make the atmosphere more awkward than i'm expecting it to be and i'm not willing to bear with it. -We're going to be good kids,you don't have to worry,okay? -I said.

-I want to go! Or perhaps you want to be alone with him so you can get all mushy with him. -he said with a even more mad voice. -No!! Is not that!! It's just that this is a family date,we're supposed to be a family and that atmosphere is what im going for while im on the date with him! Not a atmosphere of rivalism between you both!! -My voice went a little higher and before i knew it i was already yelling at him.

-Ohh now I get it! You want to have a married couple date!! That's what you're looking for,thanks for being so expressive..-He used sarcasm and when a boy was sarcastic i hated it

-Exactly!! What if what I am looking for is for a married couple date?? Would you get mad?? Well if thats so!! get mad I don't give a freaking about it!! I see that you don't trust me and between a couple there has to be trust for the relationship to workout but you dont trust me at all...-Just then he hanged up.

-Aishhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I THINK I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY BECAUSE OF HIM!!!!!!! -I screamed while throwing stuff at the floor. When i'm mad i always throw everything within my reach. My mom came to check on me after all the fuss I was making..

-hey!! what the hell its wrong with you!! -She stopped me from throwing anything else.

-Did you had to come in the wrong time??? -I asked and she just stared at me with a wtf look.

-Okay whatever the reason is,i don't care.Just clean everything up or I'll send you to a mental hospital for crazy people! -She said and walked out my room.-Well not before i send you to a nursery home...-I whispered to myself. Just then,my phone rang once again. I was afraid that it was him again but i answered anyways.

-Yeobuseyo?? -I answered.

-Annyeong,sunny! It's me,jonghyun oppa.. I'm just calling to remind you to meet me today at 10:30 at the bus station.I already bought ticket..okay,actually my mom works there so I can take people there for free.. See you then,okay??

-Yeah,see you then... -After staying still for a minute thinking is  should go or if i shouldnt,i decided to have a fun day ignoring everything that happened. I jumped out of my bed,and runned to my closet to look for something cute to wear. It was a great day,it wasnt hot and it wasnt cold either. The sun was bright and the sky was baby blue,not a single cloud of the sky. -Aigoo...what should I wear?? -I begun to look for something cute to wear. I tried like a bunch of clothes before choosing one..After 20 minutes i had already changed into a pink dress that my mom had bought for me last year..

 -I look stunning.. -I sighed. And then went running dowstairs,my mom was in the kitchen,probably cooking something because it smelled like hell...My mom wasn't good at cooking but i still had to bear with her dises. -Mom,today,i'm going to eat outside...-I said afraid of her response..

-Who gave you permission for that?? -She asked.

-Well,its cause..mm..remember the project I talked you about..?? Our teacher said that all partners should go somewhere fun and take pictures to get good memories and a good grade...so me and my partner are going to the zoo.. -I said and she just rised an eyebrow..-PLEASE LET ME GO!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! -I embrace her legs in pleading and she just agreed to let me go. -THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! -i gave her a kiss on the cheek and grabbed my sack of flour and went outside to head for the bus station.When i got outside of my house,taeyeon was there with the new guy..

-TaeYeon Unnie?? Where is Hongki??? -I asked her..

-He's not willing to come to our last date so I will have fun with miura instead. -she answered. Somehow I couldnt feel any anger towards her for putting hongki aside anymore since well sometimes they can be really annoying when they come with their jealousy.

-Hehe I fought with hyun joong too...but I decided to  not feel sad and just to have fun with jonghyun oppa.

-WOW,are you sure you're not sad?? -she asked and I nodded with a bright smile on my face. -Ohh so where are you two going?? -she asked and that lead me to a great idea.

-Let's have a double date at the zoo!! -I yelled in excitment.

-Are you sure we can come with you?? -She asked and I nodded. After that,me and taeyeon danced in excitment while miura just stared at us holding his laughter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

After ten minutes of waiting (Not that she was late,i was the one that came ten minutes earlier than her) Sunny came along with TaeYeon,the girl with the blonde golden hair that I always admired..not that I like her but her hair is amazing..soo...beautiful and the new guy ppiura. Wait! wasn't Taeyeon partner with Hongki??? Ohh who cares anyways.

-Oppa!! Sorry but i bring two friends with me... -Sunny said with a smile.

-If it doesn't bother you,we will like to come along with you. -TaeYeon said with a smile. Somehow,all this made me really happy because i was going to have fun not with one friend but with three friends. I havent had fun with friends since I was in elementary. Since my dad was a children abuser that had ually abuse of around thirty boys and girls,and was send to jail right when he was caught abusing of the thirty first,nobody wanted to get near me because they we're afraid I grow up to turn like my father.But I won't grow up to be like someone i hate the most,i've always hated my father and i will always hate him. But Sunny didnt knew that,maybe thats why she was soo nice to me.Maybe if she knew it she would just turn her back on me,probably she would.