DANCING

STUPID LOVE

2ND OF SCHOOOL

 

-Lee Soonkyu!!! Lee Soonkyu!!! Lee SoonKyu!!! -I heard my mom yelling from downstairs..

-I'm already up!! I'll be reading in a little!!! -I jumped out of my bed and stripped..then runned to the bathroom ,i never had done something like that before but well my dad wasnt home and i was the happiest girl in the whole planet soo who cares if someone sees me ..In the bathroom,i took a really quick shower,i didnt even took the necklace off when taking the shower..i didnt want to loose it,since well loosing things its my expeciality. After taking the quick but refreshing shower i used the restroom and brush my teeths.But well i was still ,so i runned back to my room and

-KYAAAAAAAAAA!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! -I yelled at the person who was starring at me with a wtf face.

-Hahahahaha! whats wrong with you today,you seem happy enough to be running throughout the house -TaeYeon unnie said.

-Yeah! Im soo happy,you wanna know why!? -I asked..ignoring the fact that i was completly .

-Sure..but how about we get you some clothes first? -She said and i nodded.

We came inside my room,and i start changing into my uniforms,of course,1st i put undies and a bra on.

-So why did you came so early? -I asked..

-I dont know but i woke up at five so i came to make you company.. but well i found myself in a really awkward situation with you ..what a great way of welcoming me to your house...-She said in a sarcastic way

-Yeah..i know,im great in welcoming people to my house-I said and we both laughed.

-So why are you so happy anyways? -She asked me with her curious face.

-Look at this...-I pointed to the beautiful golden like necklace.

-Ohh thats cute...but i mean,you've got better accessories..why is it that special? -She said

-This is a way more special because guess who bought it for me yesterday... -i said while brushing my hair and starring at taeyeons reflexion in the mirror.

-Mmmm...i dont know..who gave it to you? -She asked

-KIM HYUN JOONG!!!!!! -I yelled while dancing

-WHAT!!!!!?? DID HE CONFESS OR SOMETHING!!!! -She yelled and danced along with me

-MMMMMMMM nope.-I stopped dancing and she did too

-Then??

-Well we went to the store together to buy the sacks of flour for our project..and then...i came across an old lady that was selling woman accessories and i fell in love with this necklace but it was 40 when i only had 10 for the sack of flour but then he just bought it for me without telling me.

-You're telling me that he spend 40 bucks on you?!! -Her expression was shocking

-Yep,why do you think im so happy right now..

-Girls,hurry up or you'll be late for school..-My mom yelled from downstairs

-Okay!! We will be there in a minute!!-We both yelled

-Okay,lets go-i grabbed her hand and we runned down the stairs.

-Okay,we will be going now,mom

-but what about breakfast and wait! Onew isnt here yet to pick you both.

-Dont worry mom,we will take the bus today^^ -

-Wait! Why are we taking the bus-TaeYeon asked and i just told her that i'll explain that later.

We both grabbed our sack of flours and head out of the house and there he was with Hongki ready to leave for the bus station.

-Hey,Hyun Joong-i yelled at him and he just smiled..HongGi smiled too but mm his stare was towards taeyeon not me.

-So,are you guys going to the bus station? -I asked..and they nodded.

-So,can we go with you guys? -I asked and Taeyeon glared at me from behind.

-Sure..why not..-Hyun Joong answered with a smile and hongki just glared at him.

-AWWWWW taeyeon,i see you're carrying our beautiful baby HongTae...soo cute,can i carry him for a while? -HongGi teased taeyeon

-Baby? Hongtae? what are you talking about? -she just stare at him with a wtf face.

-You will see later...-he said while taking the sack of flour away from her.

-Becareful,i bought it with my money and if you by accident brake the sack you will pay me with your money. -She warned him

-So,how long does it take the bus to come? -I asked..

-10 minutes...-HongKi answered.

-Aishh thats quiet a lot..now i will have to bear with this jerk by my side... -TaeYeon complained

-Hhaha you will have to bear with him for more than ten minutes you know...because im tired of him so you will seat with him in the bus..-hyun joong laughed and this was the 1st time i saw him laughing at a joke..
-WHAT!? HECK NO!!-taeyeon and hongki complained.
When the bus came,there wasnt much seats left..there was only four and thanks god there was two and two..So Hyun joong grabbed me by the arm and seated me in one of the seats and seated right next to me..My heart was trembling,he was being so nice with me all of the sudden and it made me like him even more..And yeah that leave hongki and taeyeon sitting in the same seat,haha well they are a couple and their baby..(sack of flour)such a cute family..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's pov

-Aishhh why should i seat with you!! -I yelled at him ignoring all the stares from well a bunch of people i didnt know.

-Well..because there's no seat aside from this one,but you can seat on the floor if that's what you want. -he smiled and i just frowned..

I had to seat beside him,because i was wearing skirt and i didnt want them to think im a freak for sitting in the floor.

-Hey,should we make a team? -He whispered in my ear

-Eh? A team,why? -I whispered back..

-I think my friend likes your friend and..well how about we play the cupid game? -He whispered in my ear but with an even lower voice.

-WHAT!!!?? -I said in a loud voice and he put his hand right in my mouth,everyone was starring at us..including sunny and hyun joong.

-Hahaha sorry..nothing it's going on here.... -I blushed..

-Are you stupid? -He said and i just glared at him.

-How do you he likes her? -i whispered

-Hello. I know everything about him,i even had seen him ..and well he doesnt have much of a body hehe.-he giggled.

-....okay whats the deal? -i said

-Eh? deal? -he acted dumb

-well she likes him too..so lets get them together.but whats the deal?arent you asking for anything? -i asked him

-Ohh thats quiet easy..Lets be friends again.-he smiled at me,sticking his hand out for me to shook it. My heart was trembling so fast,we've been so mad to each other for 3 years now..We used to be really good friends but then we had a fight and we didnt want to talk to each other again,but..now he wants to be my friend again..Why? What if this is a prank or something like that! i mean,he probably knows i like him but well he doesnt like me back but why does he want to be friends again?

-......Really?.....why??......-i asked him and he just smiled..

-Well because you were my best friend remember? i kinda miss that funny side of you...-suddenly,he lean to me and hugged me..

WTF!!? was he doing!!! Why is he hugging me all of the sudden? okay this is soo wrong...but why are my hand moving by themselves and giving him a hug too? My cheeks feel so hot and my heart feels like if it was about to get out through my mouth..What should i say!!? I........

-Okay! but please stop hugging me! its awkward..-he let me go.

-OMO!! you said yes!! Now you should call me HongGi Oppa!! hahahaha -Oppa!? wth!! im not calling him that!! Hell noo!! noo!!!

-Whatever..now tell me what should we do to make them get together!! -i asked him

-Hey,we should go on a double date!! maybe that will get them together!! -He danced

-WHAT!!? DOUBLE DATE?!? Wait!! but we are not a couple yet and we will never be...right?

-We will pretend to be a couple dummy... -he smiled

-NO!!!

-YES!!! haha you just do what  i tell you,got it?? -he winked and like an idiot,i nodded