Preventing her from getting hurt

STUPID LOVE

MIURA'S POV

 

 

''Let's separate and look for her inside the skating rink, she must be somewhere around here'' -I told her.. She nodded.

''I'll let you know if I find her, please make sure to let me know if you find her before I do,okay??  -She said and skated away. Where could she be? There's a lot of people here...and everyone seems to be having the time of their lives. As I skated around looking for her, I saw a lot of strange faces smiling. Parents spending time with their children. Couples having a sweet date. In the other hand,we were looking for sunny to prevent her from getting hurt. Even though I knew any of these was part of my business I had to find Sunny so she doesn't get hurt like Taeyeon did. If sunny gets hurt then that would make Taeyeon even sadder than she already is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

"Where the hell is she??" -I yelled in desesperation. I took my cellphone out and dialed her phone number. The phone rang for about five time but she didn't answer. She probably turned off like she always do when she doesnt wants to get interrupted.

-------------------------------------------------

MIURA'S POV

 

A few more minutes of me looking for her passed, I was just about to call Taeyeon to see if she had any clue of where she or the others could be when I saw her skating with jonghyun.

 

-"Sunny!!!" -I skated towards her as fast as I could. When I finally reached her I sighted in relief.

-''Did something happened??"- Sunny asked me after she notice how tired I was from skating

-"I'll tell you later, first I got to call Taeyeon to let her know you're fine.. ''

-''Why shouldnt we be fine?? what's happening??'' -I dialed Taeyeon's phone number and after it rang 3 times she answered.

-''Yeobuseyo"?? -I heard her beautiful voice in my ears.

-''Its me,Miura''

-''Did you find sunny!?'' - I knew that she was desesperate by the alarmed sound of her voice.

-''Yeah,we'll be waiting for you at the exit door of the skating rink'' -I said and hang up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON'S POV

 

As I made my way to the exit door I saw hongki with that and hyun joong with the other . (LOL) They seem to be really having fun.  How could they be having fun when we were really hurt?? I cant believe I trust Hongki's love,it was probably just a stupid game of his. I felt a strike of jealousy run through my vains.I didnt want to show it off though, I wanted to smile and pretend like if I wasn't hurting.I smiled and didnt look at them anymore and just kept walking with my eyes put on forward..

 

 When I finally reached my friends I smiled pretending that nothing had happened. I stared at Sunny to see if she had any sign of sadness in her face but there wasnt. She was smiling brightly like she always is. Thanks god that she didnt got hurt like I did, I didnt want her to feel the pain I was feeling right now. I felt relief.

-''Whats up guys, lets go grab something delicious or let's go get ourself something really pretty at one of the stores around'' -Even though I wanted to get the out of this mall I knew that asking to leave would look suspiscious so I decided to go buy ourselfs something before leaving to make it look less suspiscious.

''Why don't we go grab something delicious,Im kinda hungry...'' -Miura tried to make it look more natural.

''Okay!!!'' -Everyone agreed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello guys^^ Okay so I decided to keep writting in this fanfic...sorry for not updating for 3 long months,i think it was...

Anywas,sorry for such a short chap but we'll update the next one today soo...yeah keep looking forward to it