The new classmate

STUPID LOVE

SUNNY'S POV

 

I was having such a good dream when the ringtone of my phone frighetened me.

-Aishhh seriously? The clock ticks aren't even pointing at 7:00 Am yet -I whined while starring at my clock which it marked 6:00 am.

-Yeobuseyo!!! -I said with an irritable voice.

-Annyeonghasseyo^^ It's hyun oppa here.. -He said with the sweetest voice i ever heard which it made me jump out of my bed and forget about my still sleepy eyes.

-Hyun Oppa!! How are you today!?? -I said with an excited voice...

-mmm better than ever..how about you,sleeping beauty? Did i wake you up?? -He said with a playful voice.

-Mmm yeah haha...i was having such a beautiful dream,and then,you called...Aishh always ruining things,eh? -I said and he just giggled.

-Whatever. Okay,i was just calling you to tell you not to forget to tell Onew to not come to pick you up.You're coming with me,on the bus... -he said..

-Aishh but the bus its too ...okay... -I said and hanged up.

-Aishhh!! Why does everyone hang up while talking to me!!?? -I lied in my bed and before i knew it,i fell asleep once again.

 

1 hour and a half later......

 

-Yururu!! Five! Six! Seven! Eight!! tatatatatatatatatatatatatatat!! -Once again my cellphone ringed. (Love Rain Hana's ringtone)

-Aishhh!! Now what!!! OMG!!! IM SOO LATE!!! -I looked at my clock which it was marking 7:30 am..School starts at 7:45 am.

-Yeobuseyo!! -I answered in a hurry while stripping and changing into my uniform.

-Sunny,why aren't you outside?? I'm waiting for you outside,and well Hyun Joong and HongGi are here too!!

-I'm sorry.... I'll be there in a few minutes,please don't leave without me!! -I said while brushing my teeths.

-Hurry or we will lost the bus!! -TaeYeon seem really desesperate.

-What about Onew Oppa?? -I said when i remembered i forgot to call him.

-Don't worry,i took care of him...since well,somebody here told me to do so...

-Ohh okay..-i said and i hung up. WOW!! I really did it!! I was the 1st one to hung up!! IN TAEYEON'S FACE!!!

-I'm sorry for being late!! -I said after leaving my house without even telling my mom.My legs felt like they were going to brake in pieces after running as fastest as i could down the stairs,i even felt once but i got up as fastest as i could.

-Whatever! Just move your useless !!! -Hyun Joong grabbed my arm and started running. Hongki grabbed taeyeon and runned too.Somehow this looked like a scene from those over romantic dramas where the male grabs the female hand and runs for no reason at all. I was really happy that something that i always dreamed would happen was actually happening.When we finally reach the bus station,our bus was actually about to leave...but we reach it anyways.

-Thanks God!! -I said while grabbing the closest seat i could reach. But there wasnt much seats left..thats probably why its way more convinient to wake up early in the morning. The ones that reach the bus station early are the ones that get better seats.I turned around to see where my friends were seating..TaeYeon was at the back with HongKi and Hyun Joong was standing since he was left without a seat.. -Hyun Oppa!! -I whispered loud to hyun joong motioning to come but he didnt,he just stood there all the way to school.I looked at who was seating next to me and it was a guy,who was wearing our same uniform and his tie was Red which it means that he's from our same grade.

As you see,our uniform its pretty simple but i think its really cute!! The 1st graders had to wear a red. The 2nd graders had to wear Green and the 3rd graders had to wear blue.This was a way for the teachers to know what grader were you.

 

After not more than Ten Minutes,we arrived at school...Without delaying we head out to the classroom

-SAFE!!!!! -She yelled in english as we walk into the classroom. That was probably the only english word she knew.My breathing was soo heavy and my heart was still raised after running through all the building C which it was the longest  from all school.All our classmates were starring at us with their "What a bunch of loosers"faces.

-Hahaha Calm down,guys! The teacher isnt here yet. -Key laughed from his desks..

-Thanks god...-It felt like i was felling into pieces once again.

-Hahaha did you heard the big news? -Key came to us four with a big smile.

-Big news?? -We all said..

-Yeah haha there's going to be a classmate..thats probably the reason why the teacher its the one thats being late.. -The teacher walked into the room just when key finished that sentence.. Everyone runned to their desks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON'S POV

A new classmate? Mmmm it sounds interesting...-I thought as i seated in my desk.

-Okay,guys..I know most of you already know about your new classmate..Since well,theres a lot of gossipers around here...-She said while glaring at Key who had a playful smile in his face.

-Okay,should i introduce you to him?? -She said as she walked towards the door..and oppening it..

As soon as she open it,a guy who was just as tall as hongki walked into the classroom. He had straight dark brown hair,medium eyes,long eyelashes,and a mole in the chin.His skin was also very pale,and he was skinny too.

-Okay,can you introduce yourself? or should i introduce you to them? -I heard the teacher ask him in a low voice.

-Annyeonghasseyo! My name its Haruma Miura,i come from Tokyo,japan. I was born in April 5,1990 in Ibaraki,Japan and soon moven to the city of tokyo..My height its 178cm and my weight is 63kg. My Bloodtype its AB..and i really love to spend my time at the library reading books ..Its really nice to meet you,i hope i can make a lot of friends in here. -After he finished,all the girls sighed.He gain all the girls heart by now-i thought.

-WOW...thanks for giving us a lot of information about you...haha -The teacher said with an awkward smile probably because this was the first time someone showed more data than the one that was needed.Probably because he comes from japan,maybe thats the way of introducing themselves for all japanese.Somehow,all this made me really happy...

-Okay,you'll seat right next to Mrs Kim TaeYeon here.. -she motion to the empty desk that was to my left side.

-Okay... -He seated where the teacher told him and stared at me for a few seconds.. I stared back at him and he just gave me a shy smile.

-Okay TaeYeon,you will be encharged of showing Mr Haruma the school. -The teacher said..

-Teacher,mm its okay if she doesnt want to show it to me.... -he said while looking downwards..

-Hahaha I would love to show you the school..-I smiled at him and he smiled back at me..but this time he was blushing probably because he's a shy guys....i guess...Somehow,he didnt stop starring at me..i could feel his eyes watching over me...and it made me shiver...After the 1st and 2nd period were over it was already time to go to lunch...The bell ringed and he came to me..

-Hey...hehe...Are you sure you want to show me the whole school?? -He asked..

-Yeah,why not? - I said and he just smiled at me...

-Come on...-Before i knew it,i took his hand and walked out the classroom..I even forgot about HongKi who was right beside me at that time..I dont think it will matter to him anyways...