A wonderful gift

STUPID LOVE

I stopped my track and stare at my feets for a while.

What if he falls for her?? What will that make me??

-Wait!! No!! He won't fall for her!! I mean,she's not even that pretty...i'm prettier and awesomer than her!!

-You're awesomer than who?? -I heard his beautiful voice which make me shocked! was he behind me all this time!?

-What are you doing here!? -I turn and said nervously.

-Well,i was on my way to the store..Remember,the teacher said to bring a sack of flour to school tomorrow..

-Umm..oh yeah! I was going to the store too -i said with one hand scratching my back..I always do that when im nervous.

-Ohh..so.you wanna go together?? -He asked me..with a...im not sure if that was a smile.

-Ohh!! Really? Okay. -I was shocked that he wanted to go together but i was also happy.

-You shouldnt go to the store alone,you know... There's a lot of stalkers around here...and if they see a pretty girl like you they will just try to you.So please don't walk by yourself around the neighborhood,okay?-He said.OMG!! He said i was a pretty girl!!! kyaaaaaaaaa!!! What if he does like me a little bit maybe..well im not ugly am i? Omg!!! he is sooo cute!!! 

-Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!-I stomp with something and fell but mmm i grab someone with me.I opened my eyes and saw his starring right at mines,and i also felt his chest pressing my s. My heart was raising and i also could feel the sweat running down my forehead.We stayed in that position for only a few seconds before he got up in a hurry.

-Ohh...mmm so...-he said while avoiding making eye contact and helping me up.

-So..lets go to the store.. -I eye smile to him so i could make a better atmosphere but it just got worst.

-So...do you know what the project its gonna be about? -I asked him but my heart was still beating so fast

-Mmm..yeah,my older sister Jessica got that project already..(Wait! Did i said Hyun Joong had a older sister named jessica? yeah she's really pretty and probably be marrying HongGi's older brother JongHun,maybe thats why those two are so close)

-Ohh she did? What was it about?? -I asked.

-About taking care of a sack of flour..easy,right? -He said and i felt that the atmosphere was getting better.

-Whats the point on taking care of a stupid sack of flour??-I mean,why would they want to take care of something like that?

-That stupid sack its your baby... -He said and laughed a little while i was starring at him with my wtf face.

-My baby?? I havent been pregnant yet..you know -I said with a little bit of sarcasm.

-Thats why they are doing this... -He said and i still couldnt understand what he was taking about.

-Eh? They want us to get pregnant!!? Dawn,they must be crazy...

-NO!! Idiot!! They want to show us that taking care of a baby its no joke.. And that we should wait to have ..-He said

-Ohhh wow..but. taking care of a sack of flour should be easy..just leave it under the bed and done..-I said and he laughed

-Of course you cant do that.You've got to take that sack of flour to everywhere you go..even to the bathroom.-he said

-Aishhhs seriously? that doesnt sound any fun...Wait! but if that sack means a baby..and i mean the mother then whos the father!?? -I asked..

-Your partner its the father so you will have to bear with him like a married couple..-DAWN...that will kill taeyeon...hehe.

-Ohh...i see...weird... -i said.WAIT!!! WTH!!? But then that means Hyun Joong and SooYoung will be a married couple and me and JongHyun will be a married couple too!! WAIT!! I dont remember being in the "We got married"cast!! Nooo?!! Then what if SooYoung and Hyun Joong falls in love all because of this stupid project!!?That would be the end of the world for me!!! I got to do something!! really quick!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-We're here... -Eh? My thoughts got interrumped by Hyun Joong telling me we where in the store already.

-Oh okay!....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Joong's POV

-So lets ask for the sacks of flour okay? Lets do it quick before the night comes -i said and she nodded.

-Excuse me,mm where can we find sacks of flour? -I stare as she asked to one of the cashiers..

-Hey,they told me to go to line 7. -She said and we head out to that line..

When we were there,there was a buch of sacks of flour,but before choosing one for each,we check if there wasnt any holes in the sack..

-Hey,lets take this two sacks,okay? -she nodded

-Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -I heard her scream  and i was shocked  i thought something was wrong but when i turned around she was just smiling at a old woman that was selling a lot of woman accesories..

-What is it?? -I came running and she just pointed at necklace the old woman was selling

 -Isnt it the cutest thing you ever seen?-She looked at me and her eyes were sparkling.

-Yeah..its pretty cute.. How much does it cost?? -I asked the old lady..

-40 dollars.. -I just freaked out at the cost and Sunny's smile vanished.

-......I just brought 10... nevermind..-she walked to the cashier disapointed.

-Okay,here  it is..-I took money from my pocket and gave the old lady the 40 dollars and she gave me the necklace..There was only 10 left for the sack of flour and well,those 50 were supposed to be all the money for the week..but i mean,its for a good cause soo it doesnt matter that much.

-Is that pretty girl your girlfriend? -The old lady asked with a playful smile..

-Lets say she is...-What? did i just said she was!!? wtf!!?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNNY'S POV

-..............-i sighed in disapointment..It was perfect!! why wouldnt i be able to aford it!! now i will have to wait till next week for my weekly allowance..but what if they dont got the same necklace by then......theres nothing i can do though..just wait

-Im back and  i bring something with me.. -I heard his voice and when i turned around there he was with the necklace on his hand..My heart was beating soo fast that i thought i was about to get a heart attack..my whole body was shaking..Did he bought it for me!??

-Here you go..-He took my hand and put the necklace on my hand and the close my hand.My hands were shaking i wonder if he noticed it. My eyes also felt really watery...and my lips were forming a smile by themselves.I was shocked and stood still there for about a minute,there was a lot of thoughts on my mind.I mean,he had bought that necklace for me!! and well it wasnt cheap it was kind of expensive and even though that he had bought me the necklace..I was the happiest girl in the planet,i mean,it was the 1st thing he had bought for me,it wouldnt matter how much it costed if he had bought it for me.It wouldnt matter if he had gave me a withered flower from the garden if it was coming from him.But it was a necklace an expensive and beautiful necklace..

-Hey you,arent you coming along? I'll leave you if you dont move..-All my thoughts were interrupted and i turned around and there he was,with the two sacks of flour waiting for me right by the exit door.I shook my hand to make sure that my mind was empty from all those thoughts.. and runned towards him..

-mmmm ......-I didnt know how to explain all the gratitud i was feeling..

-If you want to say thank you,just go ahead..dont be shy.-He came to say which made my cheeks turn really red.

-Gomawo-i run to be right in front of him..

-Hey,can you please help me with this? -I asked him to help me buckling my necklace he just nodded and helped me.

-I'm really happy thanks to you,thank you for making me the happiest girl on planet earth. -I smiled he just nodded..

After ten minutes of walking non stop we were at our houses..

-Okay,were here..Here is your sack of flour..see ya tomorrow..-He said and runned towards his house..

I just stood outside my house for a while..Thanking god for this wonderful day i will never forget

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you all like this chapter!?? Okay,i got to say that this isnt Sunnyodalis right now..This is Taeyeonaleyda..

SunnyOdalis asked me to write this chapter for her since shes having some issues with her internet..

So yeah,i tried to make this slightly romantic...

okay,guy please subscribe to this story and probably ill be writing next chap too right now..

Also please read my story too..its call "I think i fell for my enemy"