1st Science project!? SOO COOL..

STUPID LOVE

HONGKI POV

-Yah! Hyun Joong,why were you so worried about Sunny and why did you got mad when you saw her  almost kissing with that guy? -i asked him but he didnt answer.He just kept walking with his eyes looking at the floor.

-Wait!! Don't tell me that you like Sunny!!!! -i said and he blushed for the 1st time.I mean seeing him blushing its abnormal.

-HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! You are,right!!! Don't make me laugh -i was dying of laughter.He always laughed at me for liking Taeyeon.And this was my chance to laugh back at him.

-SHUT UP!! or i'll reveal your secret of liking Tae-I covered his mouth before he could finish his line.

-Shhhhh!! Okay,lets just get inside the classroom... -I told him leading him to the classroom

After less than a minute,TaeYeon and as i like to call them "The gang" came inside too.But that guy wasnt with them anymore.

I  wonder what happened to him.Anyways,i'll go bother taeyeon a little since thats what i always do.

-Hey,mrs Shorty...can i bother you a little? Yes i can.Thanks. -I smile at her and she just glares at me.

-Ughh cant you just let pass a day without bothering me??

-Nope! Sorry,but you should atleast be thankful with me because i helped you find your friend.. -I wink at her

-Thankful to you? Hahah hell no. In 1st place the one i should be thankful to is to HyunJoong oppa,okay? -she says.and seats in her desk.

-Oh come on!! Just accept that you are happy that i have to seat next to you everyday. -I use my evil laugh with her.

She just turns around and ignore me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORTH PERIOD

 

SUNNY'S POV

-Silence!! The class is starting..-The teacher yells at us.

-Yay!! If im not wrong,now we are going to learn about science! -I ask our teacher..

-Yeah thats correct..We are going to have our 1st science project today,and you will be assigned to a partner..-She says.

YAYYY!!! I love science projects!! expecially those that i dont have to do by myself. I hope i  get TaeYeon,Tiffany,Key,Hyunni or JongHyun or even HongGi but not with someone i dont know..

-Okay,we will start with Kim TaeYeon... -The teacher says and i look at taeyeon.Okay,something smells that tragedy its coming..Probably she is praying right now to not to be pared with HongGi..

-You will be pared with mmmm...Lee HongGi. -And yeah..just how i thought it will go. I mean,they are destined to be together..haha

TaeYeon's face hits the desk..making such a big sound..like if something broke.

-Next will be Kim Ki bum,you will be pared with mrs.Hwang Stephanie.. -They look at each other and smile..

-Well,now Lee SoonKyu...mmm You will be pared with Kim JongHyun.. -OMG!! OMG!!! SOOO COOOL

-Now,kim Hyun Joong you will be with mrs.Choi SooYoung. -Wait!! He's going to be with that pretty girl!!? What if he falls for her!!!

The rest of the class people where still assigned to partners..

-Well guys,this is all for today,now you may pack everything and make plans with your partners before the bell runs,this project will be have to be return by friday..

-Well,Oppa,where do you wanna go tomorrow..for the project.. -I ask JongHyun

-Lets do it at my house,if that doesnt bother you? Here is my number..-He handed me his number..

-Okay i will call you -I smile and he gets out of the class.

After we all talk about our plans and went home it was already 5:30..After eating something,i went outside because i had to go buy something for our project at the store,i decide to walk instead of asking my mom to take me since i wanted to take some fresh air.

Ahhhhh....cant wait for tomorrow..I wonder how taeyeon unnie would be with hongki..I mean they are always fighting..But they would probably be okay..Aishhh i just dont want hyun joong to be with that girl. I mean,she is really hot and pretty,what if he falls for her!! NOO!!! That would be terrible!!! NOP NOP THAT WONT HAPPEN -I slap myself to get back on earth.