Saying bye to the sacks of flours

STUPID LOVE

TAEYEON'S POV

 

I wake up early and decide to go to sunny's house to make sure she's getting ready for school. Yesterday, we didnt have time to talk about what happened so today. I want to see what she's planning on doing next. Im actually not sure of what Im going to do about the whole hongki thing but right now, I want to forget about him even if its just for a few minutes before I see him going to school with his bastard friend.I change into my uniform and get hongtae, leaving my house quietly. When I knock the door at her house, her mom opens up and leads me to her room.

"Annyeong unnie!" -I walk into her room screaming as if nothing had ever happened. She just puts her pillow over her face.

"Wake up or else you'll be late for school!! Come'on, come'on, put your uniform on!!" -I get on her bed and start jumping and hitting her with one of the avaible pillows. She seats up and glares at me. -"Okay, okay, I get it!- she stands up and runs to the bathroom leaving me on her room alone. I don't know but she has been acting strange since yesterday. When she got out of jonghyuns room, she looked like the happiest person on the world. Like if she had forgot everything and started from cero. I wish she could tell me but Im not planning on making her tell me. I'll wait until she feels like telling me.

After she was done, I hurried her to leave. I had asked Onew to pick us up a bit earlier than usual to avoid passing by those two bastards. Thankfully, he agreeded so he was going to pick us up 10 minutes earlier. She went and got her sack of flour since today was the day to return them. I bet hongki wont even try to act happy when we give our speech infront of the class. But if he does or not, its not my business anymore. I'll just act like nothing happened while giving my speech, so I can get an A on the damn project, after that, I wont talk to him anymore.

After 20 minutes, we're already in the classroom. Theres only jonghyun and a few of other students seating on their desks. Sunny walks to jonghyun as soon as she sees him and they talk, leaving me out of the conversation. I just stay quiet on my seat watching them talk to each other. There's something fishy about their expressions, if I didnt knew them, I could take them as a pair of lovebirds but I know them, and Im sure they are not, are they? Atleast, they will be able to return their project with happiness.

After 5 more minutes, hyun joong and hongki arrive at our classroom. Hyunjoong is still wearing bandaids all over his face since he also recieved a punch coming from jonghyun. Hongki walks to his seat and pretends like if I was not there, which I dont really give a damn until I notice that he turns to look at sunny. I turn to look at Sunny too and my mouth drops to the floor. She's kissing jonghyun on the mouth and hyunjoong is staring at them with tears on his eyes from his desk. I feel so bad for him and so confused about sunny. I think she's taking everything too far this time. Hongki stares at me with a wtf face and I stare at him with the same wtf face. I bet he's as confused as me right now. Just when Im about to stop them with the kissing, the teacher comes into the room, and sunny returns to her seat without the teacher noticing their love moment.

----------------------

HONGKI'S POV


"Okay, classroom! Its time to talk about the project of the sack of flour! I'm going to ask team by team to come to the front of the class, and talk about what they learned about the whole parenthood thingy. I would also like for the team to tell us what they did during the whole week they had the sack with them,okay? Okay, teh first team I want to come to the front is Taeyeon and hongki's team" -The teacher calls us and this is the first time I feel bothered to have the front seats of the classroom. I look at taeyeon with apathy and she fakes a smile. Both of us walk to the front of the class with the damn sack of flour

"Okay, first, mr.Lee hongki, tell us about your experience of being a dad" -The teacher looks at me and I hate her for making me be the first one to talk.

"Honestly, everything was going fine until someone came into the scene. If it wasnt because of them, It would've been perfect!" -Without noticing it, my voice is already loud. Everyone stares at me like if I was a bully or something similar. The teacher looks at me nervously and then looks at taeyeon.

"Well for me, it was a great experience. Since it was the first time, I could feel how taking care of a baby feels like. But I learned something, you shouldnt have with someone only because you love that person. People can change pretty fast, and if you get pregnant of someone that doesnt want you anymore, the poor creature is going to be the one feeling miserable. So I think waiting for until you are sure that that person is going to stay with you forever its the right thing to do" -Taeyeon glares at me and I know that all she's saying goes to me. She thinks i've changed and she won't be mine anymore.

"Correct, taeyeon! Waiting till marriege is the right thing to do. Now yall shall return to your desks"

---------------------------

SUNNY'S POV

 

"Okay, now its Jonghyun and Sunny's turn" -The teacher says and we jump out of our desks. I hold his hand as we walk to the front of the classroom.

"Okay, first, Kim jonghyun, how was your experience of being a dad?" -The teacher asks jonghyun and he looks at me while talking.

"My experience was great since I was paired with such a wonderful girl. We went to a lot of fun places together and it was like being in heaven" -He says making everyone go crazy. The teacher just looks at him with a wtf face at how cheesy everything sounded.

"ooookayyy,  Now its Lee sunny's turn..." -the teacher looks at me and I look at hyun joong who looks like he's through the most horrible moment of his life.

"For me it was wonderful since it made me see how beautiful is being a mother when you have someone next to you." -I say and hyunjoong expression becomes even more miserable. I feel a prick of pain throughout my whole body. I didn't want to hurt him, even thought he was a jerk, that wasnt my intention. And now seeing him all sad, made me feel like the witch of the story. I was focusing on his expression when suddenly...

"We're going out!" -Jonghyun voice echoed through the classroom and before I knew it, his lips were kissing me.

"OOOOKAAAAAAAAY! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!! i'm glad your project worked out, now you can return to yous seats!" -The teacher puts her hands between our lips and stops our kiss.Before returning to my seat I saw Taeyeon's and hongki's face staring at me. Taeyeon was showing dissapointment and hongki was showing hatred. Wow...now Im surely the bad character of the story.

----------------------------------------

HYUNJOONG'S POV

 


"Teacher, can I go to the restroom" -I jump out of my desk frightening everyone, and without letting her answer me, I ran out of the classroom. I couldnt hold my tears any longer, that would only make my heart hurt even more, I had to let them out until my heart could feel in peace. I ran to the boys bathroom, that was empty, and turned off the lights, closing the door, and falling on the floor dramatically. My tears came out of me like a waterfall. Why was this happening to me? I even bought her a gift to apologize to her, but she couldnt wait any longer to go after him. Didnt she said she loved me? then why did she get over me this fast!? After a few minutes someone opened the door and the lights.

"Here you are...I knew you would be crying by now, so I came to cheer you up.." -Hongki said with a concerned face as he walked towards me

"Just get the out of here!!" -I screamed at him pushing him away.

"No, Im not leaving you! I'm going to get sunny back to you! I'm not letting that steal your girl, get it!? So now shut up and let my hands do their job!" -hongki says confidently.

"Thanks for your offer but I think thats not going to work, I already lost her" -I say with a lifeless expression.

"No, you havent lost her, you idiot! I bet she still loves you, trust me, okay?" -He said. His words sound so sincere that I decide to trust what he's saying.

"Okay, I'll trust you..." -I say and he gives me a big bro to bro hug.

---------------------------------------------

HONGKI'S POV

 

This was the first time that hyun joong cried like this since kindergarden. When someone stole his favorite toy, he was crying like crazy. I had to beat the stolers to shut his mouth.Right now, the situation was quite similar.What hyunjoong hates the most, is when someone stoles something away from him. Now I had to get sunny back to him even if I had to kick that guy . He was shorter than me, so it wouldnt be that difficult. Seeing hyunjoong like this also hurted me. Expecially, since I knew he was as hurt as I was. I had to get those girls back to us even if it was the last thing I do.

--------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong people^^ Okay, so I wrote a huge chapter today that I had to break into two chapter hehe..

I hope everyone liked it and thanks for supporting me with this fic. Also, thanks to my friend "taeyeonaleyda" who is helping to write this fanfic. If you love Hongtae couple, please support her with her fanfic called "WGM -Hongtae ver." okay? hehe

Thats all for today, please comment or subscribe^^

Sunny: Me^^

Taeyeon: aleyda^^