FIGHTING!

STUPID LOVE

TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

I can't believe he treated me like that after I was the one who asked him to start over! Who the hell does he think he is!! Okay,i got to admit that the one that looked stupid was me..i mean,why was i the one that made the first move?? I'm soo stupid.But what should I do next?? I still have to keep on with this stupid project by myself.. What should i do next!!! -I asked myself while hitting my head againts the wall.

-I got an idea!  I'm going to go walk my dog,that will probably help me get everything straight..-I put Koji (My dog) the rope and head outside.My mom was taking a nap like she always does at this time so she didnt even notice it. When i got out of my house I saw Miura,the new kid from school,watering the plants of the house next to hongki garden. Wait!! What the hell is he doing there?? I'll ask later,right now i dont want him to see me crying,that would only made him feel worried..I tried to walk away without him noticing but it was useless..

-Hey,TaeYeon!! -He walked towards me and i just turned my back on him so he wouldnt be able to see my watery eyes.

-Hey... -I said while wiping my tears away slowly..

-Are you okay?? -He asked me while facing my back instead of my face.

-Yeah...I got to go..-Just when i was about to walk away,he spin me around,and saw the tears that were still running down my cheeks. I tried to make him think nothing was happening by smiling but he didnt fell for my fake smile.

-Stop acting like you're okay..I won't fell for it..Why are you crying? -He asked me with a concerned look on his face. I was soo sad and mad at the same time that i couldnt even move my lips to answer.

-Come with me... -He grabbed my arm and sit me in one chair that was right outside of the house next to hongki's house.Then he kneel and with his soft fingers he wiped my tears away. Our eyes met and my heart begin to accelerate..He was really sweet compared to hongki who was so stubborn. Just when he standed up we heard someone yelling at us.

-You!! Who do you think you're touching right now!!?? -Hongki came to the scene and i just felt frightened. I was afraid that this would end in tragedy.

-Don't you dare to touch my girl again,get it?? Don't you dare to get even closer to her or i'll kill you!! -Hongki grabbed my arm brusquely that i thought that the pressure he was using would leave a bruise.Just then,Miura grabbed my hand and didnt let go.

-I already warned you but if you want to ignore it,then fine! I'll kill you!!  -Hongki let go of my arm and punch miura's jaw..Miura fell to the ground.I kneel to see if he was okay and he was bleeding..

 (LOL)

I felt a lot of anger just then that i couldnt hide anymore so i just slapped hongki with the stregth i didnt knew i had. The palm of my hand felt like if it was burning but i ignored the pain it was causing me..

-Get the out of here!!!!!!!!!! -I yelled at him,he just stand still without answering.

-Come on.. -I grabbed Miura and went inside the house.

-Do you have first aid?? -I asked him and he pointed to the kitchen.

My hands were shaking while wiping the blood from his mouth.

-Are you okay?? -I asked him and he just nodded.

-Im sorry for all the trouble that i caused..

-You should go to talk to him.. Afterall hes your boyfriend and im just the new student.

-Not again..I already tried to speak to him but he didnt listen..so its over..I dont care anymore..-I said.

-Are you sure?? '

-Yes!And dont worry you did no wrong..He was the one with the blame on -I said confidently.

-I'M SO MAD AT HIM  I  MEAN  WHY WOULD HE DO  SUCH A THING TO YOU! YOU BEARLY CAME  FROM  TOKYO  INSTEAD OF HURTING YOU HE SHOULD BE TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU AND MAKING YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE..And how can he be jealous of someone i just met? Its not like i would fall for any cute guy that comes to school. He doesnt even trust me and in a relationship there should be trust for the couple to work out. But now,he has lost his opportunity to go out with me..  of someone 

-Now what should i do?? I still have to deal with the stupid project...hey,would you like to go somewhere tomorrow..juts as part of my project..please take hongkis place.

-Ohh me?? are you inviting me ?? well..i think that would be cool since i dont know many places..

-Yeah..lets go somewhere and have a lot of fun tomorrow..

-Do you think its right for us to go somewhere together??

-Yeah....it is!