A cute day

STUPID LOVE

TAEYEON'S  POV 

In that moment my heart was accelerating a lot  i even felt like if i was going to die from happiness in any second.

-What do you mean with that? -I said with a trembling voice i couldn't control.

-What i meant is that i think i like you for real..and i think we should go out for reals.. -He said trying to avoid looking at my eyes,his voice was trembling just like mine.

-STOP PLAYING LIKE THAT I DONT LIKE IT! -I said thinking that he was playing a prank on me..

-Who said i was  joking. I'm being serious for the very first time in my life and you are ruining the moment.-He said.But somehow i couldnt believe something like that.I mean,he felling for me? That was like a dream come true...not that i like him.. WHO AM I KIDDING!! I do like him and i always liked him..but i dont wanna get hurt by him this way..

-YAHH!!I TOLD YOU I....-Before i could finish my sentence he leaned to me and kissed me once again right in my mouth. This time i did concentrate on how his lips tasted...they were really sweet..or atleast that's what i think. He was soo into the kiss that he even tried to put his tongue into my mouth,but NO! I DIDNT LET HIM SEDUCE ME LIKE THAT!! IM NOT THAT EASY!!! Before he could make the move i bite his lower lip as hard as i could and he just gave a moan.

-Owww...what the hell did you just do to my lip!!  -He protested.

-HAHAHAHAH! I wont fall for your delicious kisses!! -I said..

-Ohh so you admit they are tasty..hahaha-he laughed

-Oh sshut the off -I push him and he fell from my bed.

-So you still dont believe me... -He gave me the puppy dog face...Any other girl would fall for it but not me! Im not that easy..

-Look Im just afraid you are playing a prank on me!! -I said

-No  i really mean it when i said i loved you. I always been in love with you but well...i been a coward for not confessing how i feel before.. I was afraid that if i tell you my feelings you would just stop talking to me..Even being your enemy its okay as longest as you let me talk to you. -He said and his eyes show a lot of honesty...

-Just give me one chance to show you how much i love you,you dont have to go out with me yet if thats againts your will but just let me show you the sweet side of me,please?? -He grabbed my hands and kissed them which made me blush

-Aishh okay! Just because im a good friend.. -I said and he gave me a huge smile that melted my heart.

 

                                                                                                                    

SUNNY'S POV     

-Haha so yeah can i call you "Oppa"?- i said  nervously. 

-HAHA mmm should i give you permission to do such a thing? -He looked at me with his jaw resting on one of his hands..I just looked at him with an innocent face.

-Haha okay...since we are a couple now.. -He said

-YAYY!! SO NOW I CAN CALL YOU HYUN OPPA!! hahaha-i danced he said

-Well lets have a date this saturday? Mmm lets go to the movies.. -he said and my eyes sparkle.

-YAY theres a romantic movie that just came out yesterday! I wanna go watch it with you! -I said while clinging to his arm.

-Sure...whatever you say... -he smiled..

-Mmmmm can i tell TaeYeon about this? -I asked him

-DUH..even if you didnt,sooner or later they would probably found out.. -He said..i just nodded..