First Kiss

STUPID LOVE

SUNNY'S POV

 

1ST PERIOD

 

-Okay,guys,today your 1st class will be the Science class!! Did all of the teams bring their sack of flour? -The teacher asked while writing the date at the board.

-Nae!!! -Everyone yelled.

-Okay,guys,i'm going to tell you all what is this project about,does anyone have an idea of what this project is about? -She asked,and HongGi raised his hand..TaeYeon just stared at him,but this time her stare didnt reflect any hate like it used to.I wonder why..

-Yes.Mr.Lee HongGi. -She motion to him

-This project will make us learn a lesson,and that lesson will be "Think about it twice before having " -He said confidently and everyone laughed.While everyone was laughing taeyeon was the only one blushing.

-...Umm...yeah...-she said with an awkward smile on her face.

-Okay,guys,the thing is that that sack of flour represents a baby you've got to take care of till next week. You've got to stay together with your partner for a whole week..But obviously,theres no need to sleep on the same bed,neither on the same house,that would be really awkward..Theres no need of being a couple either..You just have to stay together during class,and if you live near each other try to go together with the baby to some place..But,if by accident the sack of flour breaks,please make sure to tell me...Understand? -She asked..and everyone nodded..

-Okay guys thats all for this small class...Now you can go to the next one..-She said and everyone went to where their partner was.

-So,did you got the sack of flour or should i say our baby...dawn that felt weird... -JongHyun came to me running.

-Yeah.haha here it is.. -I show it to him,and let him carry the sack..

-Hahah..hey baby.. Is he a boy or a girl..?? -He asked

-I dont know but i want it to be a boy!! -I said..

-Mmm okay she will be our pretty girl..but what's gonna be her name?

-I dont know....-I said..

-mmmmm how about Sunhyun!!! hahaha he laughed..

-Hhaha that sounds soo cool!!! yeah good idea!! -I danced and he just grabbed me by an arm while holding the sack in his other hand..

-Let's go...-He said and i nodded..But while we were passing through the class door i saw hyun joong with that girl and my hear felt really,really sad..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON'S POV

 

-So you knew all this time what this project was about!? -I asked HongGi,who was waiting for me at the class door.

-hehe..Nop.Hyun Joong told me..about it yesterday..He also told me about the necklace thing you probably know already...

-Ohh... I see..Here you carry it..-I said while giving him the sack of flour.

-Ohhh this is soo cute!!! You sure look like a pretty wife letting me carry my strong HongTae..hehe. -he said and i stare at him like wtf

-HongTae?? Seriously?? -I asked him and he just smiled.

-Well...after thinking it throughout the night i came up with that name hehe.

-Whatever...Just tell me..what will we do with Sunny and Hyun Joong.

-We will pretend to be a couple.. so they will see that even though we dont have anything in common,we work as a couple..

-Eh? how will that help?? -i asked confused

-Well...Even though hyun joong likes your friend he thinks they wouldnt work as a couple since they have non in common.

-Ohhhh..I get it,so thats why we should make him open his eyes to see that theres no need to have anything in common to be a couple!

Like a kid i started jumping after he nodded..I mean,why was i acting soo dumb!! Gosh!!

-Okay...so whats the plan,how will we make them believe we are a couple?? -I asked..

-mmmm here they come!!! Kiss me!! -He said and i just stare at him with my wtf face

-Why should i? -i asked and before knowing it,my back was againts a locker and his lips were touching mines..My eyes were widely open and my heart was beating so fast that it made my whole body tremble.

-OMO!!! -I heard Sunny yell..i also could feel a lot of stares,including Hyun Joongs stares..

After 30 seconds of our lips being againts each other,he finally let me go..I couldnt even look at him..he couldnt look at me either

-Okay guys!! This is official!! We are a couple!!! -He yelled at all those students who were starring at us with their mouth oppened.

I couldnt even move,or do anything at all. What did just happen? Did he just kiss me!!? He had stole my 1st kiss..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter..but i will make bigger ones..Dont worry.

Again,this is TaeYeonaleyda^^