My 1st day at school..

STUPID LOVE

 SUNNY POV

 

 

"CAN YOU STOP  SCREAMING!!?? I KNOW I HAVE  SCHOOL!!  IM GOING  TOO BE READY IN A MINUTE!!" -I say  after my mom had  already  screamed at me  5 times, then I jump out of my bed and  put on my  damn uniform (well is not that i hate school   but  I hate waking up early! keke) After I put my uniform i hurry up to the  bathroom  to do  my beautiful mess  and then  I brush my teeth and tie my hair into two pony tails and head downstairs with my phone dialing my best friend TaeYeon.

-Yeobuseyo-I hear her soft voice in my ear.

-Unnie!!!!!!!! -I yell at my phone even though i know she really dislikes that.

-Sunny? Are you excited that its our 1st day as high schoolers? -She asks

-Nae! -i answer really excited as I cut a bread in half.

 -Is Onew oppa  going to  pick us up for school??? -I ask as i put a half of fresh bread on my mouth.

-Duhh! I called him and he said he isnt ready yet but that he will be in a little longer,so see ya outside in ten minutes,okay? -she hangs up after she ends her sentence, leaving me talking again.

-YAYYYYY!! Can't wai- Aish  SHE HANGED UP  AGAIN!! She's seriously something...After that i head to the kitchen with my mom and grab the other half of the bread and a glass of milk.After I finish my breakfast, I grab my bookbag which was already packed since yesterday and head outside to  wait for taeyeon.

The day was really beautiful today. Even though the sun was in the sky , it wasnt neither hot or cold. Just how i like it.Sunny days that are not really hot..and in which you can feel the fresh air blowing on you face.

-Hi, beautiful  god -I say politely while looking at that beautiful sky that blinded my eyes..I love to talk to god, it feels like if i talk to him he could hear me,and answer me back,thats thanks to my big imagination. hheehe.

- What are you doing? -I hear his voice that is deep and soft at the same time. My heart raises.

-Annyeonghasseyo oppa? -I give him a little bow shyly.

-Wait! who gave you  permission  to  call me "Oppa"? -He said while frowning at me.

- ohh  sorry... -After that my face blushes.

-Look at you messing with girls  again. -I hear hongki's husky voice from behind me

-ohh hi honggi...-i turn around just to hit myself with him.

-whats up sunny -He smiles brightly

-Nothing..  just  waiting for TaeYeon to come out of her house and Onew oppa to pick us up, we are  going together  to school.-Just then TaeYeon came out of her house..

-Omo! looks whos here, its Mr.arrogant...BAD too see you.-TaeYeon teases Hongki a little. Ever since we ended elementary school they have been like this. Always arguing with each other for stupid reasons. In elementary they were really close friends but they changed a lot, I wonder why.. 

-Annyeong  MRS.shorty, i can bearly  see you,but my eyes are perfect thats why im able to see bugs like you. hahahhaha -He laughes at his joke while hyun joong and me stay quiet. (TaeYeon and HongGi have been the shortest from all class since Middle school started,they dont seem to grow more than they already are...maybe they are going to stay the same..)

- honggi,shut up! Like if you were the tallest guy in the planet! You were the shortest guy at school,you know..Mr Midget! - Taeyeon says it with hatred, and she's really scary when she's mad. HongKi was soo shocked at her reaction that he didnt have the courage to say something in his defense.He even tried to avoid looking at her eyes..

-Hyun! Let's go! -He grabs Hyun Joong arm and went along to the bus stop. I turned around to see how TaeYeon was doing and she looked seriously mad.

-Unnie,don't worry! Im sure he was just trying to get into your nerves but he didnt mean it but the good thing its that you win the fight once again.But WOAH! this is the 1st time you look this mad with him..-Her expression was the same after i said that..

-Ohh! I know!! Lets tell Onew oppa to beat him up for us,and you'll see he will come to ask for forgivness..-I said.She looked back at me and give a small nod..Onew came in his not so luxiourous car to pick us up.Since he is 2 years older than us,he has a driving liscence already,isnt it cool? 

-Hey,girls,ready to have some fun studying? -He asked us and winked.

-Nae!!!!!!!!!! -We yelled in excitment. And get into his car,after that he put his car in drive and we head out to the school.

Okay,i cant believe that we will be in the same school again!! That's why we look so excited.. me/taeyeon/onew/my baby hyun joong and honggi  well for me,that its great since well my hyunni its going to be at my same class!!or atleast i hope so...  i mean what  else can i wish for  i just can't wait too se my chikibaby ("Chikibaby its a word invented by me,that i always use to reffer to hot and cute guys) So after  5 minutes  we were already at school.

- Theres 15 minutes left for the classes to start..why dont we go wondering in the halls for a while? This school looks sooo big!!! -TaeYeon says motioning the school.

When we go inside there's a chart that indicates the class you are going to.-We start searching for our names

-I found mine and TaeYeon's and guess what? ..-I say with a fatal expression..

-What? -They both stare at me..

-TaeYeon and I are going to the same class!! whahahahah -i give a diabolic laugh

-YAYYYY!!!! -She grabs my hands and we start jumping together while singing.

-Hahahaha that little demond its in your class too -Onew says while pointing at "Lee HongGi's name in the chart.

-What demond? -TaeYeon asks while looking at the name he was referring to.

-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! -TaeYeon falls to the ground dramatically...like if the world was ending.Deep inside i knew she was as excited as me to know that Hyun Joong and HongGi were on our class she just didnt like to show it off..

-What its wrong with you? -I hear that husky voice again..She stands up in a hurry..

-I was just ...mmm...did you know we are on the same class? Isnt it pitiful? -She glares at him,he just smiles..

-Aniya..In the contrary,I will be able to make your life miserable everyday..hahaha - He hugs TaeYeon with his hand shaking taeyeon's hair..

-Aishhhh stop it!!! -she pushes him..grabs my hand and run upstairs where our classroom its supposed to be.

-Lets look for our classroom... -She says without even glancing at me.But i know she's blushing at hongkis hug.

-Arrasseo! -i take her hand and we walk to our class.

-What was the name of the teacher again?  - I ask..

-Mrs ShinHye..-She answers in a really low voice that i bearely hear her..

-Ohhh...we are here then.. -I motion her to one of the classrooms that were at the end of the hallway.

-Okay,lets go in? -I nod and we go inside..And our teacher was there. Two other guys were there too..

-Annyeonghasseyo..You must be? -The teacher motion to us with a bright smile.

-Annyeonghasseyo..My name its Lee SoonKyu,please take good care of me. -I say politely.She just smiles back at me

-Annyeonghasseyo..My name its Kim TaeYeon,please take good care of me too. -She gives a little bow in respect.

-Arrasseo,nice to meet you too.. -Okay,how about you take your seats.. -She says and turned around to write the date on the board.

I sit on the 1st table i found on my way,but then there was something irregular in the table.

"Kim Hyun Joong" I read the name that was taped on the table i was sitting in. -I hoped off the table and look for mines..

-Excuse me? Is this yours? -I hear a manly voice,and i turned around to face it..And there was a guy,a pretty cute guy..

-Eh? -I pretend like i didnt hear what he said..

-Is this yours? -He motions me to a seat that had my name taped in it..The seat right next to hims..and right next to hyun joong's

Omg!! I was going to be in the middle of two cute guys!! SOO COOOL!!! Just then Hyun Joong and HongGi enters the room..

-Annyeonghasseyo,guys you must be? -The teacher askes both of them.

-Annyeonghasseyo,I'm Lee HongGi,please take care of me.. -He bows in respect and TaeYeon just stares at him from her table.

-Annyeonghasseyo,im Kim Hyun Joong,please take care of me... -He bows and my eyes brighten up.OMG he looks soo cute when bowing. 

-Okay guys,you can proceed to look for your table..-The teacher says and i stand up.

-Hyun Joong! I found your seat.. -I smile at him,and he just stares.He walks with his bookbag to the table next to me..

When i went to look to taeyeon,she had a expression of horror..

-Gwaenchanna? -I mouth her from the distance.She motions me to the table next to her. Just then HongGi was passing by her.

-Found it!!! -he said,and seated on the table right next to her..

-ohhh thats bad..i can even imagine how they wont stop arguing during class...-I thought...

Just then my second best friend came into the room.It was Tiffany and Key came into the classroom!! YAYY i cant believe they are going to be in our classroom too!! I danced in excitment!!

After around 10 minutes a bunch of random people enter the room,they all done the same of introducing their selfs.But mm i dont remember any of their names..since my memory isnt that good.But there was a peculiar girl who grabbed my attention..She was soo tall..the tallest girl i ever seen..and really pretty.I wonder if we can be friends...And yeah thats pretty much how my class started..I wonder how many excited events will happen in here...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,thanks for reading^^ I hope you enjoy it..

Please keep reading and dont forget to subscribe to my story^^ Thank You