Believe in Fate

Believe in Fate

 

 I slowly walk towards him. When I finally reached him I saw his lips curved up from the side.

“Kim-“ his smile disappeared as soon as he saw me. He looked disappointed.

“What are you doing here? You’re all soaked” I said pretending I don’t know why he was there.

“I’m waiting for someone” he said as he looks away.

“You’re waiting for HER right?” I ask trying to hold in my tears.

“Go home.”

“You’re waiting for Kimi aren’t you?” I said letting what’s bottled up come out. “She won’t come.”

“I said GO HOME!” he yells at me as he knocks my umbrella out of my hand. “Didn’t you say that you won’t bother me anymore?!”

“You evil guy," I said quietly. "Do you hate me that much?” I ask as tears ran down my face with the rain. “Why are you so mean to me? Why are you always so cold to me? I…really...really, really want to forget you, and leave you alone, but my heart…my heart won’t let me” I said softly looking at him.

After looking at me in the eyes for a while he looks away.

“Go home, you’re getting soaked and it’s getting cold,” he said in a calmer voice.

“I’m telling you she won’t come” I said again.

“What do you know?! You’re just a bystander, so don’t act like you know everything!” he said getting angry again.

“You’re right, I’m just a bystander,” I said and smiled bitterly. “But this bystander had fallen in love with you, so how can this bystander just watch you be like this?”

“I don’t need your love” he said as he turns his back on me.

“I know” I said as I lower my head. ‘But I need your love.’

“I know,” I repeat myself. “Let me stay here with you until she comes, when she does I’ll leave.”

“Do what you want” he said and walks to the other side of the entrance to wait.

I lift my head back and smile at him.

It was getting darker and darker as we waited and the rain had soon come to a stop, but the both of us were drenched and cold. Eventually the restaurant closed, leaving the both of us in the dark.

“Go home” George came over and said.

“What about you?” I ask shivering. I became pale and my lips were turning colors.

“I’ll wait a little longer,” he said.

“Then I’ll wait with you.”

“Why are you so stubborn?”

I smile at him, “I want to accompany you a little longer.”

“No, go home, if you don’t leave I’ll call Aaron” he said and got out his phone.

“Wait,” I stopped him. “Okay, I’ll go, but promise me you’ll leave soon.”

“Why should I promise you?” he asked.

“Just promise me so that I’ll leave.”

“I don’t want to, leave before I really call Aaron,” he said and walks back to his spot.

“Okay, I’m leaving” I said and began to walk away. I made it home safely, but my head suddenly became heavy.

“Honey, Gui Gui is home,” my mother called for my father, once she saw me open the door. “Gui Gui, where did you go? Oh my, why are you drenched?” my mother ask me worried. 

As soon as I lift up my head I felt a sharp pain on my left side of the cheek.

“Honey, what are you doing?!” my mother said shocked to my father.

“Where on earth did you disappeared to?! Why are you making your mother and I worried?!” he yells angrily at me.

“Honey, calm down,” my mother said to my father.

“I’m…sorry,” I said taking deep breaths. The world suddenly began to spin.

“Gui Gui, go to your room and get change,” my mom told me.

“Yes,” I replied. But as soon as I took another step I crashed to the floor.

~

I don’t know where I was, but it was a beautiful place. It felt really peaceful here, and really relaxing, it felt like paradise. As I look around I saw a big white gate from a far. Curious I started to head towards the gate.

“You’re giving up already?” a lady said behind me.

I turned around and look to see who she is, “It’s you,” I said as I saw the fortune teller lady.

“Are you already giving up?” she asks me again.

“What do you mean?” I ask her confused.

“Once you open that gate, there’s no turning back,” she said and disappears.

“Wait!” I said as I ran to where she was standing. I began to look around for her and ran back to where I came from running away from the gate.

~

“Doctor, why isn’t she opening her eyes?” I could hear my mother’s voice

“Don’t worry, after plenty of rest she’ll wake up” the doctor told my mom.

“But she had slept for the whole day already, are you sure there’s nothing wrong with her?”

“I’m sure, don’t worry too much, then I’ll be back later to check on her,” he said and left the room.

Just then I slowly open my eyes.

“Gui Gui?!” my mother said in joy. “Gui Gui, can you see me? Do you know who I am?” she asks in tears.

“Of course, you’re my most beloved mother,” I smile at her.

My mom smiled at me and held me tightly in her arms.

“Doctor,” she said suddenly and got up. “I’ll be right back.”

I nodded and she left the room. After my check up the doctor left.

“You must be really hungry.”

I nod my head.

She walked towards the table and poured me a cup of water.

“Have some water, I’m going to run home and make your favorites.”

“Okay,” I smile at her.

“I’ll be right back,” she said as she grabs her purse.

“Mom.”

“Yes?” she turns back around.

“I’m sorry for worrying dad and you. I won’t do it again.”

She smile at me, “As long as you come back safely we will always forgive you,” she said before leaving.

Awhile after my mom left there was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” I said as I slowly sat up.

I adjust my bed and looked at the door to see who it was. I turn my head away as soon as I saw who it was.

“Gui Gui,” Aaron said as he walks in with a fruit basket in one hand and flowers in the other.

“I have nothing to say to you” I said looking at the windows.

“I know,” he said as he set his gifts down on the table.

“Then why are you here?”

“I came to apologize.”

“But I don’t want your apologize” I told him.

“Then what do you want from me that will let you forgive me?”

“What should we do? I don’t want anything from you because I don’t think that I can ever forgive you.”

“You…hate me this much?”

“Is there a reason why I shouldn’t hate you this much?”

“No,” he answered after a long silence.

“Then, we are done, please leave” I said still not looking at him.

He tightly squeezed his hand into a fist and walks out of the room.

“Eh? Aaron” Xiao Xun said as she met Aaron outside of the room.

But Aaron ignores her and walks away.

Knock! Knock!

“Come in,” I said.

“Gui Gui,” Xiao Xun said as she walks into my room. “What’s wrong with Aaron?” she asks.

“Why? What’s wrong with him?” I told her.

“I don’t know, but he seems like he’s very angry.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, but you, how did you end up in the hospital again? Didn’t you say you don’t like it here?” she questions me as she came and sat down beside my bed.

I look at her and smile.

~

-No one’s POV-

Aaron walks into George’s house angrily.

“Where’s George?” he ask one of the maids.

“He’s in his room.”

Aaron quickly walks towards the stairs.

“Wait!” she said but Aaron ignores her.

Aaron opens the door to George’s room and walks in angrily.

He spotted George on his bed drinking. George turns to look at Aaron before looking away again.

“What do you want?” George asks.

Aaron walks over and took George’s can of beer away. “If you’re really not going to accept her, then I’m going to go after her” Aaron told him.

George looks up at Aaron and grabs his beer of can from Aaron’s hand. “What are you talking about?”

“I’m telling you right now, I like Gui Gui, so from this moment on I’m going to go after her.”

George looks away and smiled, “So you do like her. Then why did you say those stuff before?”

Aaron ignores his question, “From now on, even if Gui Gui keeps on coming towards you, I’m going to pull her away and turn her towards me,” Aaron declared before walking out of the room.
 

 

****

UPDATED! 

OMG! Aaron finally made his feelings clear! What is George going to do? Will he even fight for Gui Gui? 

And how will Gui Gui reply to Aaron's feelings when they're already in such a bad relationship?

 

 

Hi readers! I know it's been forever. I'm such a terrible author. Sorry. *bows* 

Even though I don't update all the time, i will definitely finish this story and my other story that I haven't been updating. 

Thx.