Believe in Fate

Believe in Fate

 

I open my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar bedroom. I got off the bed and head towards the door.

I open the door and stepped into a dark room.

Is this…a dream? I quickly turn back to look for the door but it disappeared.

When I turn to back to face the front I saw Aaron standing in front of me.

“Are you lost?” he asks me with a kind smile. “Go with me, I’ll help you,” he said and stuck out his hand.

“Don’t!” I quickly look around as I heard George’s voice, but he was nowhere to be seen.

“Why is it that you always look for him?” Aaron asks me as he gave me a sad look. “Look, he only says it, but is actions are far off from what he says” Aaron said as he look pass me.

I turn back around and saw George hugging a girl. Her back was facing me, so I saw George’s face.

Tears immediately roll down my cheeks as soon as I realize who the girl in his arms was.

“Don’t go” George said with a sad expression as he held out his hand towards me while the girl was still in his arms.

“Has he not hurt you enough?” Aaron asks me. “Why are you still just looking at him?”

Suddenly I felt Aaron’s chest touched my back. His arms slowly wraps around my shoulders.

“If you’re going to cry, don’t ever let me your tears, otherwise I won’t have the heart to let you go to him,” he said softly into my ears.

I turn around and hug him tightly as the pain from my heart expands. Tears continuously roll down my cheeks.

~

I woke up with a wet pillow, and an aching heart. I sat up and look at my alarm clock.

‘I haven’t dream in a long time, why must it be today that I dream?’

I got off my bed and went to get ready to meet George. Today was the last day that he was going to accomplish my last wish.

-Remember in front of the broadcasting station at noon- I send a reminding text to George as I ate breakfast.

After tiding up myself I head out to meet him.

‘Oh~ it looks like it’s going to rain…well let’s hope the rain will pass by, since I didn’t bring an umbrella.’

I sigh and smile continuing to look out the window.

I got to the meeting place early and waited for him. Today I was extra careful with my make-up and I wore my best clothing’s from my closet. I tied my hair up into a nice bun, and wore a mini dark blue dress with a wide black belt around my waist. I wore black stockings under the dress and topping off the bottom half with my new black, knee length, flat boots.

Why was I so careful today? Because it’s my last wish, and that means that I won’t get a chance to be one on one with him again. So, having today being the last day of fulfilling my wishes, I wanted to look my best and hope that I’ll leave a little impression on him.

I took out my phone and noticed that it had already passed twelve. But because it wasn’t the first time he came late, I continue to wait patiently.

I watch as people pass by and the pace around the area.

Suddenly I felt a rain drop on the right side on my cheek. I look up and it had begun to sprinkle. I took out my phone to look at it once more.

“He’s two hours and thirty minutes late” I said to myself as I put my phone back into my bag. “Ah~! Why does it have to rain” I said as the rain began to fall down more.

As I look around for a place to go hide from the rain the broadcasting screen suddenly changed its program.

“Good afternoon everyone, this is Amy Li reporting breaking news from Taoyuan, Taipei international airport. Top model Kimi Ren had just landed in Taiwan an hour ago, and is now leaving the airport. The model now nineteen is said to have return home to Taiwan after thirteen years of living overseas. Her reasons for her return is still unknown…”

‘What…is this?’ Many thoughts came through my mind as I watch this live. ‘Kimi Ren.’

I watch the screen as they turn the camera to the model that was now walking pass the reporters and fans. My eyes widen as I saw George standing in the crowd of fans.

He was constantly staring at her as she made her way out of the airport. 

“Why am I so stupid?” I said to myself as my tears falls down my face with the rain. “It hurts,” I said as I held my chest.

~

“Hello?”

“Where are you? Have you seen Gui Gui ?”

“Gui Gui? Why? What’s wrong?” George ask.

“Her parents just called me, they said she’s not home yet, and she had been gone since this morning.”

“If she’s not home, then call her home phone” George said getting irritated.

“I already tried that, but she turned off her phone. What happened? Didn’t the both of you supposed to meet today?”

“Meeting~” George quickly hangs up on Aaron and ran off.

“Hey?! Hey?!” Aaron yells at his phone. He closed it and re-dialed again.

“What was that?!” Aaron yells at George.

“I think I know where she is” George said to Aaron as he was driving towards their meeting place.

“Where?”

“The main broadcasting station.”

“Okay, I got it” Aaron said and hung up.

~

“That stupid girl” George said as he speeds up.

~

“Gui Gui” someone grab onto my shoulders. I look up and saw Aaron looking at me with a worried face.

“A-Aaron,” I could barely say his name out.

“You’re soaked, and cold as ice. At this rate you’re going to get sick, why are you so stupid? Why did you stay out in the rain?!” he yell at me in a worried tone. 

“I’m really stupid aren’t I?” I ask as tears began to run down my face again. “I should just give up, why did I choose to go after him after knowing everything? Why didn’t you stop me?! Why did you let me feel this kind of unbearable pain?!” I yell at him.

“I’m….I’m sorry” he said as he pulls me into his arms. “I’m sorry I let you feel this unbearable pain” he said softly.

I know that none of this was his fault. But I couldn’t handle it all alone, it was too much, I had to blame it on someone else just so that I can breathe.

“Let’s go now,” he said and took off his sweater. He puts it over me before helping me up.

“Gui Gui” I heard George’s voice.

We stop walking for a second before continuing to walk towards the car.

Aaron sat me in the passenger seat before heading towards the driver side.

As we drove by George I turn my head toward Aaron. I didn’t want to look at him now. If I did,  I feel like I will hate him, and I don’t want to hate him.

“Are you feeling warmer?” Aaron asks as he turns up the heat in the car.

“I’m fine” I told him, but was shivering like crazy.

~

“Why are we going to your house?” I ask Aaron as soon as I realize the road we’re taking.

“I told your parents you fell asleep at my place when they called me worried about your whereabouts. So tonight you’ll stay at my house, and I’m sure you don’t want to go home like that” he said indicating my condition.

“Yeah~ Thanks,” I said and look out the window.

~

After taking a warm bath and changing into dry clothes Aaron tucked me into bed.

“Get some sleep, I’ll wait until your fever is down before I leave” he said sitting right by my bed.

“Thank you” I said, as that’s the only thing I could say to him.

He smile at me, “Now close your eyes” he said as he place a cool towel on my forehead.

I did as I was told and fell right to sleep. My body must have been really warned out.

 

~

Once I was conscious again I heard the door clicks, like someone just left the room. I open my eyes and look around the room to see myself alone. I got off the bed and head towards the bathroom, but suddenly I stopped at the door when I hear Aaron’s voice from the other side.

“Did you come to check on her?” Aaron asks someone.

It sounds like the “her” he was talking about was me. So I lean towards the door curious about who Aaron was talking to and what they were going to talk about me.

“If that’s not it, then did you came to see me?” Aaron ask.

‘A girl?’ I wonder and continue to listen closely.

“I came to see how Gui Gui is doing” I heard George’s voice.

Hearing him say that began to make me feel excited.

“Why? Did you feel like you were responsible for her condition?”

“Of course I feel responsible, why wouldn’t I?”

“If you do, then why did you go to the airport instead?” Aaron asks.

“Aaron” George’s voice suddenly got cold. “What’s wrong with you? Why are you getting mad? Don’t tell me, you’re really getting serious about her. I thought you said she was just cute and fun to tease,” George asks Aaron.

‘Who? Me?’

“What about you? Are you finally falling for her? Is that why you’re here to check on her?”

“Falling for her? Are you kidding me, I will never fall for an amateur like her, NEVER, so don’t use me as an excuse to hide your feelings that you have for her!”

“Hey, keep your voice down” Aaron said to George.

“Why are you afraid that she'll hear us? So you do really like her.”

“What?” Aaron said unbelievably. “First of all, I wonder how she would feel hearing you said what you just did and secondly, just to make things clear, I don’t have feelings for her, you know she’s not my type and just look at her, there’s nothing about her that can be liked. She may have gotten a little prettier since I met her, but she’s still very tomboy,” said Aaron.

Suddenly the door flew open startling the two guys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

Dun dun dun DUN!

OMG! Gui Gui heard everything!!!!!! What's going to happen now? 

KImi came back suddenly, will George and Gui Gui's love ever bloom?