A Heated Argument (Kris) PART 2

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

Who knew only a couple of days could feel like months in your current situation. After Kris stormed out of your apartment that evening, you didn’t feel like doing anything. You were hoping that he`d come back, not to apologize of course, that was your job. Even though you are very close with Lu Han, you shouldn’t have attacked Kris like that. He had a point though, Lu Han wasn’t some ten year old boy like you knew he was before, he could manage on his own and he did. Yet somehow it still bothered you enough for you to be in this situation, almost in the verge of tears thinking if Kris would come back or not. Would he even accept your apology? Every day you called his dorm room, but each of the other members told you that he wasn’t there. You had no clue if he was actually at the dorm or not, but it was obvious Kris was still furious and wanted to stay away.

You would constantly send Kris texts, but you would receive no reply. You would constantly call his cell phone, but it would go straight to voice mail. You finally had enough of this, you then called Lu Han on his cell phone to make sure that he would actually answer and hopefully tell the truth. The sound of the phone ringing was starting to really aggravate you until finally he picked up the phone.

“Hi ___-ah…” Lu Han said “What’s up?”

“Hey Lu Han…” you said, and then followed with a sigh.

“Look… Is Kris there?” you asked quietly, scared to ask him the question. You had no idea what Lu Han’s feelings were towards this argument. He must have felt completely awkward and embarrassed, but he never sounded angry.

“___-ah…” he said, after giving you a sigh. This was only your second time asking the question. You had no idea what Kris’ feelings were at the moment, but Lu Han sure seemed annoyed.

“Please tell me, I need to fix this.” you explained, sniffling. Lu Han always despised you, or any girl he was close with crying. This was always your weapon of getting answers with him growing up, he surely hasn’t changed that much. It took him a while to answer you, giving you a long sigh.

“Yeah…he’s here…” he whispered through the phone.

“Alright, I’m coming over.” you announced, hanging up with Lu Han right after.

“Wait ___-ah!” Lu Han shouted a little too loud, but you didn’t hear as you already hanged up.

Driving your way to EXO-M’s dorm, you were thinking of what to actually say to Kris. This was your first actual fight in your relationship, so you didn’t exactly know what to say. You knew it was wrong, but you wished that he would just forgive and forget. You were also thinking of what he was feeling. Hurt of course, but what else? Could he possibly feel jealous? After you shouting at him, it sounded like you were sticking up more for Lu Han. For you, you didn’t love one more than the other. You loved both Lu Han and Kris in different ways, how are you going to explain that to him? You reached the parking lot of their dorm building, heart beating faster and faster as you used your spare key Kris gave to you and walked up the stairs to the third floor. As you were standing in front of their entrance door, you felt terrified of what was going to happen in the next ten minutes. What will he say when he all of a sudden sees you? Taking a deep breath, you knocked on the door, only after one second Lu Han opens the door. He flashes you a smile, walking out of the dorm to hug you.

“I’m sorry.” you mumbled into his shoulder as you hugged him back.

“For what?” he asked, breaking the hug to look at you.

“I feel like I shoved you in the middle of this…” you said, staring at the floor, anxiety flushing through your body.

“He’s not mad at me ___-ah. Don’t worry.” he said, making you look up.

“I just want you two to make up, I don’t want him sulking in his room alone anymore…” that made you feel your heart break into tiny little pieces, shattering everywhere. You sighed, throwing your hands on your face. You were definitely the bad guy in this story. Lu Han then walked back into the dorm, letting you walk in. You muttered a quick thank you to Lu Han, sincerely meaning it and walked at a fast pace towards Kris’ room. Stopping at front, you knocked on his door, getting no answer. Shutting your eyes tight closed, you slowly turned the door knob, opening the door. As the door grew wider and wider, you could see Kris was sitting on his bed, playing with his phone in the dark. You took one step inside once he looked up seeing you; he placed his phone beside him and rested his head on the headboard looked away from you.

“…Hi.” you said awkwardly.

“Hi.” he replied, still not making eye contact. You walked over to his bed side and sat down beside him, still giving him space.

“I love you oppa.” you said, loud and clear so he could hear. After ten seconds of what you said, he didn’t say anything after. You felt incredibly hurt, not even getting an ‘I love you’ back. He just continued to look away from you as you stared at the features on his face from the light coming from the open door connected to the hallway.

“I’m so sorry…” you said, feeling your eyes start to water.

“You know how much…I love you right?” you asked, desperately asking for an answer or else you felt like you would break down. This was killing you.

“Yeah I know.” he whispered, drawing his attention to his feet now.

“You’re right… You’re not Lu Han’s babysitter. I’m sorry for snapping at you like that, you deserved none of that.” you explained to him, whipping away old and new tears. What made more of your tears fall though was Kris’ lack of response. In your eyes, it looked like he didn’t care anymore, like he hasn’t forgiven you. Still nothing came out of his mouth. You decided to leave; you couldn’t take his ignorance anymore. Sitting up from the bed and walking straight towards the door, you heard him call your name. You looked behind you, seeing him have his legs up to his chest.

“Don’t go…” he said, finally looking at you. You didn’t move, you just stood there quietly at the door, not knowing what to do next. He then threw his hands on top of his head, looking straight in front of him as you were off to the corner.

“I’m such an idiot.” you heard him mumble.

“W-What?” you were in shock. “No, No oppa you’re not.”

“Yeah I am. I don’t want to lose you ___-ah, and I feel like I’m pushing you away now. I know you didn’t mean what you said and I know you love me, I love you too… I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you.” as he was explaining, you walked back over to his bed and sat down beside him, making him sit up and sit right next to you.

“I’m the bad guy here oppa. It’s true; you’re not supposed to take care of Lu Han like that. You did nothing wrong…” you said as you rested your head on his shoulder. “I’m so sorry.” you said repeatedly. Kris then wrapped his arm around your shoulder, bringing you closer to him in a hug.

“I’m sorry.” he whispered, kissing you on top of your head. “I really do love you ___-ah.”

“And I love you too oppa.” you said.