When He Helps You Study (Baekhyun)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

You yelled at yourself in frustration, wondering why you didn’t understand such a simple thing. Studying was never easy for you. You would always get distracted or end up remembering everything you didn’t need to remember for the specific exam. This year you decided to take History as an elective, and you really wished you didn’t. You never remembered History being this difficult in high school, so why was it now? You sighed, knowing you had another two long days of studying to do to pass this exam.

You were sitting on your queen sized bed, legs crossed Indian style with your textbook on your lap re-reading everything. Since you had your headphones in so nothing would distract you, you didn’t notice your boyfriend Baekhyun walk into your room, being so focused on your reading. He laughed to himself seeing you looked so determined. He walked up closer to the front of your bed, still not getting your attention. He quickly jumped on the bed in front of you, making you jump up. Once you saw it was Baekhyun, you couldn’t help but laugh. Baekhyun then grabbed both headphones from your ears and took them out, cupping your face giving you many butterfly kisses. You groaned, not expecting the kisses or Baekhyun to even be here. After giving you one last peck on your lips, he let go of your cheeks smiling.

“Well hi there.” you said, grabbing your textbook off your lap and closing it, deciding to take a little break now that your boyfriend was here.

“Hi beautiful.” he said, making you grin like a fool. Baekhyun noticed your textbook and grabbed it from beside you.

“Ew, History.” he exclaimed making the both of you laugh. You agreed, getting up from your bed and taking the textbook back to your desk. Baekhyun all of a sudden came rushing up to you from behind, taking you by the waist and throwing you on your bed making you scream.

“What was that for?!” you yelled while laughing. He shrugged, climbing onto you.

“I missed you so much jagi.” he whispered, pulling your hair behind your ear. You were blushing like crazy at how affectionate he was acting today, which you loved. You grabbed his puffy cheeks, kissing both of them.

“I missed you too oppa.” you whispered back, making him smile. His face went from smiley to shock.

“Oh, I’m sorry jagiyah. You’re studying.” he said, giggling a bit after he remembers he just barged into your room, making you distracted.

“I don’t want to study. I want to talk with you.” you pouted to him. He laughed, getting off of your bed and grabbing the history textbook from your desk.

“You need to study though, or else you won’t pass.” he said seriously, making you feel a little intimidated. He laughed once more, sitting on the side of your bed again.

“I’ll help you study. But I won’t be a distraction, I promise.” you smiled, opening the textbook.

“Thanks oppa.” you muttered, eyes glued back to the pages. Then your face was lifted back up as Baekhyun grabbed your face, giving you a kiss. The one kiss went to another and another, making the both of you forgot what you were studying. You then broke the tenth kiss that he gave you.

“Oh right. Sorry jagi.” he blushed. For the rest of the night, the two of you continued to study and take a lot of study breaks.