When You Have A Child And He Realizes How Happy He Is With You (Kai & Lay)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

 

a/n: sorry their short, I hope you still like them!

Kai:

You sat on the wooden floor of SM’s dance room with your 4 year old daughter, watching your husband and his group practice their new routine for their comeback. As your husband swayed his body across the room, you looked over to your daughter who was in total awe, watching her father dance. You laughed at how concentrated she was, and picked her up by her waist, placing her on your lap.

“Isn’t daddy such a great dancer?” you whispered in her ear. She nodded furiously, still smiling at her father.

“I want to give daddy a hug” she said, trying to squirm out of your hold, but your grip on her tightened.

“You have to wait until daddy is done, it’s almost over okay?” she sighed and nodded. As the song came to an ending and the members went into their final position, you finally let go of your daughter, making her run faster than ever to her father.

“You did amazing daddy!” your daughter exclaimed, hugging onto Kai’s legs. He laughed and picked her up from the ground.

“Aw, thank you princess” he said, brushing hr bangs away from her face.

“What about me? Did Uncle Sehun do well also?” Sehun butted in, standing beside Kai while pouting to your daughter. She nodded.

“Uncle Sehun is amazing too!” you laughed and walked up to Kai and your daughter.

“Okay, we need to go now, say goodbye to daddy” you told your daughter. She frowned and wrapped her arms around Kai’s neck.

“I’ll see you tonight daddy” she whispered, but loud enough for you to hear. She sounded upset, and seeing your husband frown as well made your heart break.

“I’ll be home before you go to bed, don’t worry my little princess” Kai said, rubbing circles on her back and kissing her head then let her down. Kai then walks up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

“And I’ll see you tonight” he whispered, giving you a quick peck on the lips. You nodded and gave him one more kiss.

“I love you” you said, making him smile.

“Ew, that’s so gross!” you heard Chanyeol yell, making everyone laugh. You eyed Chanyeol, and then walked to your daughter picking her up and whispering something into her ear. She nodded as you walked up to Chanyeol and she hit him in the arm.

“Grow up Uncle Chanyeol!” your daughter shouted. Chanyeol’s eyes widened, as he rubbed the spot where your daughter hit him.

“Ow, when did she get so strong?” You laughed as you were still holding your daughter and walking out of the dance room. Your daughter waved to Kai again as he reached his hands to his mouth and blew a kiss towards her. As you left, Kai couldn’t help but grin a lot during the rest of the practice, feeling excited to come home and see his lovely wife and daughter again.

Lay:

You were sitting backstage in EXO-M’s dressing room waiting for your husband to come off stage from performing the ending song of the SMTOWN concert. Your husband Lay didn’t know you and your two year old son were coming, you’d thought since it’s been a while with seeing him for more than an hour, you come and surprise him and take him home.

“Where’s Baba?” your son asked. You smiled and tickled his stomach making him giggle.

“Baba will be here very soon” you told your son as he continued to play with his train track set. Five minutes later you could hear everyone coming off the stage and going into their dressing rooms as Lay was the first to enter. His eyes widened seeing you sitting on the couch, but his heart raced even faster seeing his son was with you.

“___-ah!” he exclaimed, running towards you, giving you kisses on your face. He’s never felt so happy to see you. Lay then got down on his knees to give his son a hug.

“Hey buddy” he said as he picked him up.

“I missed you baba~” your son said, Lay smiled brightly kissing his sons cheeks.

“Baba missed you too” he said, and gave your son to you.

“Just let me get changed and we’ll go” you nodded and held your son in your arms, rocking him back and forth. As Lay got dressed, Kris and Lu Han entered the dressing room.

“___-ah!” Lu Han exclaimed, sounding more excited than Lay did. You greeted yourself to the both of them while they paid more attention to your son.

“Hi Lu Han ge, Kris ge!” your son yelled, smiling.

“Ahhh, he’s so cute!” Lu Han shouted, staring at your son as if he’s was too precious to even touch as Kris continued to poke his cheek.

“Are you touching my child Wu Fan?” you heard Lay ask as he came back into the room. Kris backed away.

“What, no” he said and shrugged, making everyone laugh.

“Baba let’s go home!” your son said, reaching his arms out to his father and you gave him to Lay.

“Alright let’s go” Lay then announced he was leaving as everyone else in the room waved goodbye. You both walked out of the building smelling the cooling night breeze as you walked to your car. Lay placed your son who was already half asleep from his tiring day into his car seat and gently closed the door. Your husband turned towards you and brushed a piece of your hair behind your ear.

“Thank you for the surprise” he said, then leaning in giving you such a warm kiss.

“Any day” you said giving him a smile. “I love you Yixing”

“I love you too ___-ah”