When He's Your First Kiss (Chanyeol)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

 

You sat down at the park bench and looked around the playground seeing children playing on the swing sets and rolling around in the grass, you smiled having memories of your childhood rush back to your mind. You looked at your phone to see the time was 1:08pm, you pouted, wondering why your boyfriend was running late as he usually is the first one to appear for a date. You stuffed your phone back in your pocket then felt warm arms wrap around your neck. You tilted your head to the side to see Chanyeol smiling at you.

“Hello there” you said as he let go and rushed around the park bench to sit beside you.

“Hey, sorry I’m late, everyone wanted to continue practicing” he explained, grabbing your hand and holding it into his. You laughed softly and shook your head.

“I understand” you said. You both then were quiet for a while, looking at the children playing, looking at the sky and what the clouds were formed into. Chanyeol then shifted his body so he was facing you and rubbed his thumb over your hand.

“I missed you” he says, smiling just as big as the day he asked you out and you said yes. Your cheeks turned a light shade of pink, feeling embarrassed at his sudden confession.

“I missed you too… even though we saw each other two days ago” you said as you both laughed. As you looked at the ground trying to cover the redness on your cheeks, Chanyeol brought his other hand up to your cheek, cupping it and rubbing his hand over it. You slowly looked up to see his face, feeling your cheeks burning more and more by the second. He then started to reach in closer to you, making your bite your lip trying not to laugh. As he leaned in closer and closer, you did as well, then finally resting your lips on his. As he kissed you, you could feel your cheeks burning like crazy and you broke the kiss and covered your cheeks with your hands. He laughed really showing off his deep voice.

“Sorry” you heard him whisper, you frowned seeing him looking at the ground as if he did something wrong.

“For what Yeol?” you asked, now you grabbing his hands with yours.

“I shouldn’t have kissed you like that” your eyes widened. Did he really think that you didn’t enjoy or even want that to happen?

“No, it’s just, that was my…” you began, but then quickly grew quieter, making you stop your sentence feeling embarrassed to tell him that that was your first kiss with any guy.

“It was my…uh, first-“

“First kiss?” you blushed a deep red again and nodded. His smile appeared on his face again making you giggle at his sudden change of mood.

“So…” he said, but then he kissed you again, moving his lips smoothly over yours.

“…that was your second kiss?” he muttered, you smiled brightly and nodded again. As you were about to ask him where you two wanted to go to continue with your date, his lips found yours again.

“And that was your third kiss right?” you laughed and kissed his cheek.

“You’re so cute” you said, making him shake his head.

“No that’s you”