When He Gets Jealous (Kris)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

 

You burst into laughter as the host of the television show made a joke remarking an embarrassing moment that happened to one of the guest which made your boyfriend Kris and Lay laugh as well.

“Hey Duizhang!” you heard Xiumin yell from the kitchen.

“We need more instant ramen, will you go get some?” he asked, walking into the living room.

“No” Kris said with no emotion, you giggled from his instant reply but Xiumin just frowned. He walked up closer to the couch where you and Kris were sitting and got on his knees, bringing his hands up to his head.

“Please, please, please Duizhang! I’m so hungry~” he begged. You looked up to see Kris’ face, but it was still glued to the television screen. Looking over at Xiumin still begging for Kris to go, you smirked and looked at Kris with your most pathetic puppy eyes.

“I’m actually in the mood for some ramen too; will you please go get some Kris?” you asked, bringing your hands to your face, giving him some aegyo, hoping it would work this time. He cocked an eyebrow then looked back at Xiumin who was giving him aegyo as well. He huffed and took his arm around your shoulder off and sat up.

“Fine, I’ll be back in a minute” he muttered as you and Xiumin high fived each other while Lay continued to laugh. As Kris walked out of the dorm, the television show ended. Your mood brightened remembering what you had to ask one of the members. Your one year anniversary with Kris was coming up and at first you had no idea what to get him or what to do. But you remembered all of the countless times Kris would nag to you about learning Chinese. So you decided to ask one of the other members if they could teach you some Chinese words and phrases.

“Yixing…” his eyes then turned to you from the television screen as he hummed in response.

“Do you…think you could teach me some Chinese?” you asked quietly. He laughed and nodded, patting the seat beside him on the other couch; you got up and sat next to him facing his direction.

“What do you want to learn?” he asked. You bit your lip, thinking of what you would actually say to Kris on the day of your anniversary.

“Well… I want to say something in Chinese to Kris… for our anniversary” he laughed at your sudden change in expression and then continued to teach you some phrases. You both continued to talk, eventually getting off topic and talking about hilarious moments with the other members, but you both didn’t notice Kris entering the dorm. He quietly closed the door after hearing you and Lay laughing and peeked his head into the living room from the kitchen. He’s never seen you smiling so much, or even be so close with Lay. His blood started to boil, and rolled his eyes, throwing the packages of ramen onto the kitchen counter and walked past you, storming off to his room.

“What’s wrong with him?” Lay asked, you sighed and excused yourself from the living room and walked down the hallway towards Kris’ room. You knocked on his door, but got no answer so you slowly opened the door to see him sitting on his bed just staring at the wooden floor. You walked towards him and sat beside him on the bed. You two just sat there for the most part, deciding back and forth who would say something first.

“I love you ___-ah” Kris whispered. A big grin was plastered on your face and you started to blush. You reached your hand to Kris and placed your hand on his.

*pretend you’re saying this in Chinese ><* “I love you so much more Kris, you mean the absolute world to me” you whispered back. His eyes widened, his daze from the floor instantly shot towards you, he was still questioning himself if he heard you right.

“Did you just-“

“I was asking Lay to help me say something in Chinese to you for our anniversary” you spoke before he finished. Kris could feel his heart almost pound out of his chest. You looked up from the ground to see him smiling at you, reaching his free hand and placed it on your cheek.

“You’re the best you know that?” as you were about to reply, Kris’ lips found yours making you return the kiss.

“I love you” you mumbled in Chinese, making him laugh and continued to smile.

“I love you”