When You Go On A Surprise Date With Him (Tao)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

 

“Where are you taking me oppa?” you asked, reaching your arms in front of you hoping not to bump into anything as you were blindfolded by your boyfriend Tao.

“You’ll see and stop moving so much, I got you” he explained, holding onto your shoulders directing you were to walk. You sighed, deciding to co-operate and trust him to where you were going. Just an hour ago, you were sitting in your living room, reading your favourite book, when Tao came rushing in and told you to get ready. And now you were blindfolded, obviously Tao was serious about this. You had no idea where you were going, you constantly asked Tao, but he would only reply with, ‘Don’t worry ___-ah, you’ll love it!’ which made you a little nervous.

“Okay watch your step” he said. You then stepped into a cool, air conditioned place, hearing people come from every direction. Tao then placed his hands on the back of your head, untying the knot he created to keep your blindfold on. The slipped it off of your face, making you open your eyes. You gasped, honestly not expecting you to be in a place like this. You turned around to see Tao smiling at you while holding two bags.

“Why are we at the airport?” you asked nervously. He laughed and handed you one of your luggage bags and kissed you on your forehead.

“We’re going on a date” he announced, then quickly grabbed your free hand and dragged you down the busy hallway.

“A date?! Oppa, what kind of a date evolves going to the airport?! Where are we even going?!” you asked, trying to pull him back to slow down, but he was too strong and continued to pull you.

“Trust me ___-ah, everything will be okay. You are going to have fun!” he said, and then you two reached your gate. You were so confused and hoped that wherever you were going wasn’t going to be very far from here. You looked everywhere, trying to find something what would tell you where you were going, but found nothing. Tao handed the tickets to the lady standing behind the desk and smiled at you.

“Have a great trip!” she said, but before you could ask her where you were going, Tao dragged you down the large tunnel towards the plane. Entering the plane, everyone was already sitting at their seats and looked up seeing you and Tao. You blushed, feeling embarrassed. You walked down the small pathway towards the back of the plane to where your seats were. You now started to feel excitement hit you as you eagerly sat at the window seat and stared out, thinking of what will happen. Tao then sat beside you after putting your bags in the glove compartment and huffed in exhaustion, grinning from ear to ear at you.

“Please tell me where we’re going” you said, pouting and hoping it would work on him but he only laughed.

“I think you’ll find out in a minute” he said, holding onto your hand. Moments later, the flight attendant sat up from here seat at the front of the plane and grabbed the microphone.

“Hello everyone! Thank you for flying with _____ airlines this fine afternoon. I hope everyone won’t be too bored for the next 12 hours as we’ll be on our way to Los Angeles, please enjoy the flight and ask anyone of our flight attendants for anything you need!” Your heart skipped a beat once you heard the flight attendant say ’12 hours’. You looked over to Tao, seeing him smiling and giggling to your reaction.

“Why are we going to LA?” you asked, staring into his eyes.

“I told you ___-ah, we’re going on a date” he said, rubbing his thumb over your hand.

“But-“

“Aaah, I’m tired” Tao said while stretching his arms out and yawning, and then cuddled up to your arm, resting his head on your shoulder before you could even say another word. You huffed in annoyance and forgot about it. As you looked out the window, already thousands of feet high above Seoul, you couldn’t help thinking why Tao was doing this. You weren’t afraid of going to Los Angeles though, you’ve been there many times for vacation with your family since you were born and raised in North America, but you were curious to what Tao had planned. After listening to music on your iPod, and thinking some more, you started to feel sleepy. Carefully placing your head on Tao’s since he was still asleep, you started to drift off as well.

~

You were awoken by your body shuffling back and forth from the plane. Opening your eyes, you could you weren’t in the same position as you were before. You lifted your head from your boyfriend’s shoulder and groaned from the sun light coming in from the other side of the plane’s windows. Tao looked up from his Learning Korean book and smiled at you.

“Hello beautiful” he said, making you laugh.

“If I could have all of the passengers’ attentions. We have finally reached California and will be landing in LAX in about twenty minutes, I hope you all had a nice flight and we hope to see you again!” the flight attendant said through the microphone cheerfully.

“Did I sleep that long?” you asked Tao, shocked.

“You were really tired” he said, then kissed you on your forehead.

“That’s good though, you’ll have more energy for today” he said, closing his book. You huffed, still feeling anxious and eager to see what kind of date he planned for the two of you.

“The rest of the members know we’re here right?” you asked out of the blue, sitting back in your seat. His eyes widened and he looked straight at you.

“Oh no” he said, making your heart race and your eyes bug out.

“Huang Zi Tao you didn’t tell them? They are probably looking everywhere for you! What if they put in a police report for your missing !?” you said, trying not to be so loud, but some other passengers still stared at you awkwardly. A burst of laughter left your boyfriend’s mouth, causing him to sit forward, trying to keep his breathing steady. You hit him on his shoulder, finally getting the point of his oh so hilarious joke.

“Of course I told them ___-ah, they helped me get tickets for our date” he explained, winking at you. Your furrowed your eye brows, too confused to try and think of what this date was. It involved tickets? The plane then hit the ground causing everything to rumble a bit, making you sigh in relief you didn’t have to sit in this seat any longer. You and Tao waited for most people to exit the plane, then grabbed your bags and headed out. While Tao was holding onto your hand, he was dragging you around all the people, walking out the doors of the airport and standing outside.

“How do you get a taxi here?” Tao muttered, you laughed and held onto his hand tighter. You looked around and noticed a bright yellow taxi was driving its way down the street. You walked closer to the street and stepped a foot on the pavement, almost putting your whole body in front of the moving vehicle. You smiled sweetly to the middle aged male driver and he nodded, as you walked back to grab your bag and your boyfriend.

“So that’s how you get a cab? Almost get run over?” he asked, you laughed and nodded getting into the back of the taxi.

“Where to?” he asked, looking back at the two of you through the small glass window. You looked at Tao smirking, if he told the driver where you were going you would hear as well. He bit his lip and pulled the small knob of the glass window and opened it, whispering the location to the driver. He laughed and nodded.

“You got it” he said then pressed his foot on the gas. You stared at your boyfriend, frustrated at him.

“You’re stubborn” Tao said, then placed his lips on yours; loving how soft his lips were, you kissed him back.

“I am not” you mumbled against his lips, making him grin and he kissed you again.

“Whatever you say” he said, reaching his hand over your shoulder as you rested your head on his shoulder, staring out the window. It was only another five minutes when Tao stiffed in his position and covered your eyes.

“What are you doing?” you asked, trying to grab his hands and take them off your eyes.

“I can’t let you see the sign to the place now can I?” he said, laughing at you struggling to get his hands off of your face. He then brought his hand out of your face, making you quickly turn around and look at the back of the taxi, hoping to see another sign but there was nothing. You pouted, annoyed at what Tao was doing to you. The taxi driver then drove off the highway and stopped on the corner of a street.

“Here you go” he said, looking at the two of you smiling. Tao then handed the driver the certain amount of money and thanked him in English, making you giggle because of his accent and he dragged you out the car.

“Okay oppa! Where is it!?” you said, biting your lip in such frustration. He then held your hand and led you down the street.

“We’re almost there jagi” he said. As you two were walking towards the surprise destination, you noticed while walking closer and closer there was a growing amount of children. Since you had no idea to where you were, you assumed that there was some fair happening today. Tao then stopped you and turned you around to face him.

“Alright, ready?” he asked.

“You sound like we’re about to jump out of a plane and sky dive oppa…” he laughed and shook his head.

“I know for a fact that you miss going to this place” he said. You then tried your best to figure out this puzzle. Have you been here before? You didn’t recognize the street though. Thinking of places you went to when you were a kid, you could only think of one place that you absolutely loved going to that was located in LA. You turned around, looking everywhere to find a clue to where you thought you were. You then spotted a little sign down the street, pointing to the next street. Disneyland.

“Are w-we?” you stuttered, making Tao smile. All he did was nod in reply. Your eyes widened, feeling excitement rush through your body. The next thing you knew, you attacked your boyfriend in a hug, squealing in his ear how much you loved him and thanking him constantly. All you wanted to do now was run into the place and relive every memory you had, you grabbed onto your boyfriend and quickly walked to the gates and handed your tickets to the lady at the box.

You then stepped onto the pavement and breathed in the air. Memories than came back to your brain, remembering coming to LA all the time for vacation with your family, and every time you came here, you went to Disneyland. You look around and see that nothing much has changed. It was definitely one of your favourite places in the whole world.

“Which ride first?” Tao asked, bringing you out of your thoughts. You hummed, not exactly sure where to start.

“Doesn’t matter to me” you said, then wrapped your arms around his waist, stuffing your face into his chest.

“Thank you so much oppa. I couldn’t ask for anything else better, I love you” you said, meaning every word. Tao’s eyes brightened seeing you happy; he hugged you tighter and kissed the top of your head.

“Anything for you ___-ah, I love you too” he said, brining your head up to look at him and pinched your cheeks. You smiled and held onto his hand, and started walking all around the place. Other than the children rides, you and Tao went on everything, not getting a single complaint from him about which ride you both went on first. After continuously walking around the place and going on rides and playing games, the time was already a little passed seven. As you were eating in the packed food court, you couldn’t help but yawn, feeling tired already.

“Tired?” Tao asked, finishing his last bite. You shook your head, denying the fact. He laughed and grabbed yours and his garbage and threw them out. Tao looked at his watch and knew the place was going to close up in about an hour, so he decided it was best to go and check into your hotel. You frowned after your boyfriend telling you this.

“But I’m not tired! I don’t want to leave!” you exclaimed, pouting and bringing your hands up to your face doing aegyo. Tao laughed and pouted his lips, bringing his hands to your face and caressed your cheeks.

“You’re so cute, but it’s time to go” he said.

“But oppppaaaaaa~” you whined, making him sigh. Usually he was the one to complain at not leaving a certain place. He admitted it was cute the way you were acting, but he knew you too well.

“Oh ___-ah stop acting like you’re six” Tao said, then grabbed your hand and helped you get out of your seat.

“How about this, let’s leave now and go check into our hotel. Then we’ll relax and sleep and bright and early tomorrow morning we’ll come back here for a bit before we go back to the airport, okay?” your pout then turned into a bright smile making Tao smile as well. You agreed and walked towards the exit and walked down the street and asked a cab to drive you to your hotel. You got in the car and rested your head on his shoulder, snuggling up to him, holding onto his arm.

“Today was so much fun, thank you oppa” you whispered to him, feeling your eyelids fall. Tao kissed the side of your head.

“Again, anything for you princess” he said, noticing that you didn’t reply and that you were asleep. He laughed and rested his head on yours, looking outside watching the sun set and slowly drifted off also. You and Tao couldn’t wait for tomorrow.