When You Think You're Too Small For Him To Like You- (Kris version)

EXO Scenarios (Going on)

 

a/n: the Tao version should be up soon! ^^ 

You were sitting on the living room floor of EXO-M’s door room, reading over your notes for your History class while your boyfriend Kris was sitting on the couch watching television. Today was Kris’ day off and he really wanted to spend some of his free time with you. You remember smiling so big over hearing Kris’ voice over the phone, asking if you wanted to come over. You missed him desperately, being the last time you saw him was a couple of weeks ago before he left for China. You agreed to see him, but then your thought of your History exam clicked in your brain, causing you to feel guilty at how you had to study and get a good mark on the exam. But your boyfriend didn’t mind, he told you to bring your stuff over anyway so you two could at least see each other.

You were trying your best to re-read over all of your history notes, but the volume coming from the drama played on the television was causing you to pay attention to what was happening. Kris noticed you giving too much attention to the television instead of your books and laughed, turning off the TV. Once the screen turned black, you quickly turned your body around to see Kris giving you a disappointed look, making you blush and stare back at your books. The next thing you knew, you felt hands grip on your waist and pick you up off the ground, causing you to screech.

“How about we go to the library” Kris suggested.

“Why? Nobody goes there” you said, holding yourself up by holding onto his arms as he was still holding you by your waist.

“Exactly, let’s go” he said, giving you a kiss on your forehead and grabbed his keys, running out the door before you could even reply. He drove the two of you to the nearest library, walking inside to only see the librarian.

“I guess I should get some books now, should I?” you said to yourself.

“Yes you should” Kris replied, you shot him a glare, hitting him lightly in the arm. You then walked off into the shelves of books as Kris sat at a table waiting for you to come back. As you walked down rows, you tried to find some more history books and some other books for other exams you would have to use to study soon. Looking higher and higher up the shelf, you caught a glimpse of the book you wanted to check out. You bit your lip, frustrated with the fact that the book was located pretty high up from where you were. You were never the tallest girl but not the shortest; you always hated your height, but just had to accept it. You tried to reach for the book, even getting on your tippy toes, but you had no luck. You huffed, and looked around, hoping to find some sort of stool to give yourself a boost. You felt a hand sneak around your waist, then saw a hand reach up for the book you were trying to get. You rolled your eyes, already knowing it was freakishly tall boyfriend. He then hugged you tighter from behind and handed you the history book.

“I didn’t need your help…” you muttered as Kris gave you a peck on your cheek.

“Looked like you did” he said, wrapping his other free hand around your body, resting his head on your shoulder. As you were flipping through the pages of the book, you could tell Kris was starting to feel uncomfortable since he was leaning forward because of your dramatic height different. You sighed, first you hated your height in general, but you realized being in a relationship with a mountain was harder than you thought. There were many other girls that you could think of that were more of Kris’ type and were a lot taller, why you?

“What’s wrong ___-ah?” he asked, making you come back to reality. You turned around, making your boyfriend’s arms changed position, now resting on your back.

“How can you stand being in a relationship with such a short girl?” you asked, laughing a little, you thought you sounded pathetic. Kris just stared at you.

“Height doesn’t matter to me” he said, giving you a sweet smile. “Why are you worrying about it?”

“I don’t know” you mumbled, embarrassed to look at Kris in the eye. You honestly didn’t know, you always wondered why Kris liked you, you always thought height was a big part with his decision in being a relationship.

“I love you for you, I could care less about your height” he then cupped your cheeks and lightly pecked you on the lips, making you pout. You looked to your right to see a chair by one of the library’s tables. You quickly ran over and grabbed it, bringing it back to where Kris was standing. You placed it in front of him and stepped on. You giggled, not used to being taller than him. It was only a couple of inches, but you loved the feeling. You rested your arms around his neck and kissed him, making him chuckle.

“I could get used to this” you stated, Kris scoffed.

“No way, you’ll always be my shorty” he said, poking and pinching your cheeks.